Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timetosoar

Equine Chiropractor in Missouri

10 posts in this topic

The chiropractor I used was Ranee King out of West Plains, MO. She is a great lady and did an excellent job with my mare. One thing I really liked about her is after she adjusted my mare, she sent me a "report" as to where she adjusted, etc. She also told me that if I'm at a show where a chiro is set up and my mare is "out", to take the report with me so that the other chiro will know what was adjusted previously.

Where are you located? I'll PM you her information if you'd like! [smiley Wavey]

Well, where are you located?

There is a great guy by the name of Richard Planzo. He comes out to our house in Eureka. He has helped one of our horses a lot, and he is very patient and kind to the horse, a feature we all want for our horses [big Grin] I'm not sure how far he is willing to travel, but if you want, I can find out! [smile]

Veryberry I also use a guy out of pickering. I bet its the same one but i'll look on his card in a while to see what his name is.

Not trying to hijack this thread or anything, but I didn't realize there were so many MO barrel racers on this site. Pretty cool. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by veryberry:

Vegas, I am sure its the same one, pickering is only like 100-200 people!

True I never thought of that [Duh] . He is very good to.

There is one up here that I have met but never used.Im pretty shure she does ajustments. Her name is Rhonda Martin and she is in Harrisonville Mo. She works at a place called the chap shop.

Hope This helps! [smile]