Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaintHorseKate81

Da Posse Party

19,598 posts in this topic

HHHHHMMMMM. . . Endo's original "HIYA" thread got locked down on the new members board. Darnit!!! I think we had the longest thread around over there!!! So if any of those friendly folks wanna join me here, I'd sure be glad to have ya!!! Any takers??? We always welcome the new comers too!

[ 01-29-2007, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: PaintHorseKate81 ]

quote:

Originally posted by ozland:

Hmm....was someone naughty over there???

ABSOLUTELY!!! We are ALL naughty over there!!! [ROTFL]

Actually. . . I think the administrator just decided that the post was getting too long and taking away from the "greeting of the new members"

But I figured we could gather somewheres else just as easily. . . so i hope everyone shows up!

Hi chickie! I'm gone all day and come back to this. Thanks Kate for starting us up again. [Huggy]

We are just a bunch of nuts looking for a tree. Right now I'm a walnut. What kind are you?

I took Star out today for a walk. Earlier in the day she went through the fence again. This time she got tangled in it though. She is fine just a few scrapes. Thank god it wasn't barbed wire. [Crazy]

Hi Sunny kid. Do you have a horse? What kind of things do you like to do with your horse?

I have a QH Palomino Mare. Her name is Star. We love to tril ride.

-

quote:

Originally posted by necey435:

It's all Hognads' fault.

He was scaring people...

-

Now who could be afraid of a swell mug like that?!?!? Hognads is a DREAMBOAT! Any sow would love to have a triste with him! [ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by Patty'sPali:

Hi chickie! I'm gone all day and come back to this. Thanks Kate for starting us up again.
[Huggy]

We are just a bunch of nuts looking for a tree. Right now I'm a walnut. What kind are you?

I took Star out today for a walk. Earlier in the day she went through the fence again. This time she got tangled in it though. She is fine just a few scrapes. Thank god it wasn't barbed wire.
[Crazy]

Howdy, Chick-a-dee!!! I would have to say. . . I am a candied pecan! A little sweet. . . a little salty. . . and. . . CRUNCHY!!! HHHMMM. . . I don't know HOW the crunchy part applies to me, but I'm sure you all can think up something applicable.

So glad your blonde baby didn't injure herself on that fence, and GOOD FOR YOU on gettin' out for a walk. It's durn cold here. . . I barely wanna step outside at all! My poor pup hasn't been on a walk in FOUR DAYS! I just put her out on the cable run with her fleece sweater on. . . I'm a baaaaad mommy! [big Grin]

Dancin' Horse and Da KID! WELCOME! You can still read the "Hiya" thread. . . If you wanna muddle your way through over 6,000 posts. We had over 400 pages of pointless and entertaining conversation!!! Please feel free to join in extensively!!! The more the merrier. We try to be open minded and supportive. . . oh yeah. . . and we are all just a bit crazier than a bat outa h.e.l.l. [big Grin] Just a warning!

P'Pali I love the pic of Star [big Grin]

Were you working on clearing da path today [Eek!]

I saw those pics [Frown]

There are too many nuts to choose from, therefore I do believe I would be mixed...

-

Dancinhoss you are counted in and Da Kid we all love to hoss talk [big Grin]

This is my hoss...

-

and, this is me...

-

*edited because I pulled yet another endorko and had to fix sumthin' [Duh]

[ 01-28-2007, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: necey435 ]

Hi I got the trail all cleared yesterday. I have to say though, my trail looks much better than the rest of the park trail. [Eek!]

HEY! I am baaaaaack! Hellooooo everyone! And I DO mean everyone! Good to see everyone, new and old...okay, not see but you know what i mean.

Nut...what kind of nut...maybe a Brazil nut??!!! Truely, I don't know. I hate nuts!

I am bummed cause I SO want to ride. It is not only cold but WINDY. Yesterday the high ws 29. Not that bad right? Well, on the weather channelt hey said it was 29 but with the wind...felt like it was 9! THAT is a big jump. I think the next 40 degree day I get, I will at least go ride down the road or somethng since around here, melting means MUD!

Since we are reintroducing...This is my mare Cheyenne. She has a big problem....ME. I am unconfident and afraid to get her to lope. I WILL get her to lope...it just really bothers me and I don't trust her as far aa she could throw me...no wait...as far as I could throw her! Anyway, here is my darling little angle. She is 4 now.

-

-

quote:

Hi I got the trail all cleared yesterday. I have to say though, my trail looks much better than the rest of the park trail.
[Eek!]

Where's the pics??? [Confused]

I had my hands full with Star yesterday so I couldn't get pics. It's my turn to have a migraine today so it will have to be another day.

It was funny yesterday in the round arena. (it's too big and the sides to low to call a round pen) I was moving her around a bit to get her attention on me, then just let her loose. She went around and around the perimeter like she was being lunged, just for the fun of it. I wasn't even standing in the middle, I was off to the side talking. [Confused]

Sorry about the migraine.. those aren't fun [Huggy]

Star is such a good girl.. she was lungeing herself [Cool] or maybe she saw sumthing big and hairy in da woods [Eek!]

Maybe it was the guy's back from da mens restroom in da grocery store.. oh wait, he shaved that so it couldn't have been him.

Speaking of scary things.. I watched "SAW III" the other day -

Oh yeah.. I wanted to add to your mum's (did you see that, I'm turnin' Aussie on you.. i said "mum") story. My mum used to find clothing that sumbody took a dump in or would put it in the pocket.. Ewwww, double gross!

It's true.. ring her and ask her.

OMG "ring her" I am an Aussie.

It's those wonderful girlies on A.s.h.'s board [Huggy]

Ya know.. they called me a dinkum Sheila [Cool]

I just know that's got to be a good thing, or maybe not [Crazy]

Or perhaps it's "O-arm" that's turning me Aussie

No.. not him, I'm afraid of him [ROTFL] and besides he's Russian or sumthin' ruther.. must be sumbody else who's influencing me.

[ 01-28-2007, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: necey435 ]

Hey y'all

I know I was gone for a while, but you did not need to close up shop and go somewhere else. GEESH...

Or maybe you were hiding... [Crazy]

Patty - I am glad that Star did not get hurt.

Welcome to the Posse Sundance Kid and Dancin Horse. Fun and talkative is definatley a good description of the group.

Kate - I had just left Necey PM to see if someone started a new one and then I found it [Duh]

So Necey -- Never mind.

I get on here, and go to his thread and what do i find? nothing, zip nada, not even a remnant of the thread! bah, such an inconvienence, luckily i stalk necey [Cool] we cool right? [big Grin] anywho, Updats from me!

Good news and bad news.... remember that thing I told you about? the lumop I found? well bad news... it popped... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sad ent it? i can look at surgeries, blood, etc but if something pops on me i squirm. good news. it was just an ingrown hair. but it poped... EWWWWWW

Ok boarding update.

I went to visit today. I have to say i liked the place, It has a trail with steep sections, plenty of workout for them horsey bones. the owner was nice. and the horses looked nice and happy. Overall i liked it and im seriously considering it as an option.

quote:

Originally posted by Kitari:

I get on here, and go to his thread and what do i find? nothing, zip nada, not even a remnant of the thread! bah, such an inconvienence, luckily i stalk necey
[Cool]
we cool right?
[big Grin]
anywho, Updats from me!

Good news and bad news.... remember that thing I told you about? the lumop I found? well bad news... it popped... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sad ent it? i can look at surgeries, blood, etc but if something pops on me i squirm. good news. it was just an ingrown hair. but it poped... EWWWWWW

Ok boarding update.

I went to visit today. I have to say i liked the place, It has a trail with steep sections, plenty of workout for them horsey bones. the owner was nice. and the horses looked nice and happy. Overall i liked it and im seriously considering it as an option.

Hey there KitKat!!! Glad to hear the lump wasn't anything serious. . . just seriously gross. [Wink]

Sounds like the boarding place is a nice possibility. How is Poco doin? She likin that bitless bridle? Let me know how that thing works out for you!

oh my gosh.i totally forgot i posted on here....oops.anyways,i have a sorrel QH gelding.he's quite a charactor.we love to trail ride,and just sorta goof around.hopefully i can get into roping someday.so just regular old pleasure riding for now though!

Avery...

-

anyways,great to meet you all!

[ 01-29-2007, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: sandance kid ]

Sundance, he is a C-U-T-I-E! I love the flaxen forelock. What a doll!

PPali, glad star was being such a good girl longing herself for you! SHe musta had some ENERGY! Better on the ground than on her back I say!

Kit, sounds like there is ALL good new around your place. Gla dyou have another option for boarding. Sounds nice!

Kate...your meds are working??? YAAAAYY!!!!

Kay, I really need to be planning some work for this week. Right now I have NOTHING for my kids to do all day tomorrow! Oopps.

ADIOS! [Razz]

Hey there everyone! [smiley Wavey] I saw this thread on the new member board but they locked it before I could post anything. [Confused] Anyways my name is Jessica and I am new here at HC. I have a 2 year old paint filly named Zoey. I will try to post pictures of her later. Just wanted to say hi as you all looked like a fun crowd!

We ARE a fun crowd and now that you're a part of it you're STUCK with us! We can't wait to see pics of your baby.

We can get a bit crazy and a little emotional at times but bear with us!

It is snowing outside [Frown] I just want it all to melt and dry out so I can ride again! I feel like a prisoner in my own house! Uh oh...I need a bathroom break! I have been so busy I haven't had one yet today! See, you guys take priority over my bathroom breaks! Don't you feel special now??? [ROTFL]

Kid (Avery is cute), JC (can't wait for pics of Zoey) welcome! We really are harmless [Angel]

Good to see everyone in good spirits...it's 12 degrees here and b/c I'm [Crazy] I am leaving you all to go out to the barn and try to RIDE...

Patty I hope that headache clears up

Lopen you get to work on those lesson plans girl!

Kate how are things at Sears?

Kit glad nothing bad came of the bump

Necey I watched Saw 3 last week too! And I must say, I didn't think it was as scary as the movie Showgirls [Razz]

Libby yes, how is darling TJ (and Pistol and Magda too)?

Has anyone heard from Rhiatta lately? I hope that everything is alright in her snow/ice covered environment.

So we took Shaggy (our 1.5 yr.old bull) to his first buckin' practice on Saturday night...needless to say I don't think that he will be making his PBR debut any time soon...but everyone seemed to have a good time and he got to socialize with other bulls...good times.

quote:

Hi Libby Jean! How's our little ruffian? (TJ)

Necey- Gross!

MY Meds Are Starting To WORK!!!! Ya hoooo.

TJ and the others are doing great. It is definately time to get TJ snipped though. The pushiness and nipping is starting to get to an agrivation stage that tells me he has some hormones running.

I am glad to hear that your meds kicked in for you yesterday. I have only had a couple of times that mine did not work really quick and one of those was I could not keep them down. That sucks!!!!!!!!

Welome JCDawn. Looking forward to your pics. I cant see any pics during the day while I am at work, so I will check for them later and check out yours too Sundance.

Hey there BABS

Okay I am going to try and post some pictures of Zoey. These were taken the first day I got her, which was beginning of September last year. I bought her for $500 from a lady who got her from a local auction. She was pretty underweight and banged up. The scraps on her face were from unloading from the trailer right before the auction. I guess her whole face was all bloody during the auction and so not many people bid on her. Anyways she is such a sweetie. [smile] I will try and find or take some recent pics of her this week.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/jc...esswalk0025.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/jc...esswalk0023.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/jc...esswalk0026.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/jc...esswalk0029.jpg

Hey there Sandancekid (I just noticed the a instead of u, sorry about that). I just also noticed that you are in the Cali area. If you are in the San Diego area, there is a roping club that ropes almost constantly up in Lakeside. Good place to hang out and watch. I ride down and watch once in a while as I am a long ways yet from roping. I need to get my mare trained as I am too new at it and cant postion her and work on myself at the same time.

JC, zoey is adorable!i could just hug her!

LibbyJean,i know what you mean about getting yourselkf, AND your horse started.i live in the sacramento area [Frown] although that sounds like a great place to watch roping!i move here about six months ago, and lost my rope "watching" buddies.(oh and, i switched the "a" because my real name is sandy)

and thanks for the avery comments! [big Grin]

[ 01-29-2007, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: sandance kid ]

Thanks Sandance! [big Grin] She loves hugs. She is so sad and scrawny in those pictures. [Frown] But she is doing much better now. She is the fuzziest little horse right now. Her winter coat is about 3 or 4 inches long! [Eek!] Longest I've ever seen on a horse. People always comment how fuzzy she is when they see her. She looks like a little woolly mammoth. I'll have to get pictures of her with her winter coat to show you. She is on the small side. Only about 14.1 right now. She was only 13.2 when I got her. I don't mind a short horse though as I'm only 5'1 myself. [big Grin]