Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cmpsp1

Jaspers Win Picture On Last Page

126 posts in this topic

Jasper (Howelling Corona) is a 2 1/2 year old racing QH currently in Dallas TX I had a professional Photograher come and take some pictures of hi, only thing I do not like is the trainer still had his legs wrapped after his workout. But he is still beautiful to me, This is one talented photograher.

Here are the pictures taken today, they are amazing, click on each picture to make them bigger, sorry I can not post them yet. Let me know what you think.

here is the link

http://melspix.ifp3.com/root/melspix/iphoto/main2.cfm

then go to signin

then type in username (CAPS) JANET

type in (caps) password 1234

Edited by cmpsp1

He looks so grown up. Not at all like a 2 yr old. Beautiful. Wish the polos weren't on, they are distracting.

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

wait till RNR see's those she is gunna let you HAVE IT........! LOL

Wait Im gunna let you have it TO........!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE give him to me!!

:thud:

Girl? he's drop dead gorgeous. He's my LEAST favorite color and i couldn't care less, he's one of the best looking horses i've seen in a long time.

Tess luffs him too. LMAO

Bumper

Get back girls!!! I p*ssed on his leg when he was a wee pup and marked my territory!!! Wasn't pretty and he didnt' like it much but I got the job done!!! [Crazy] [ROTFL]

My back stil isn't the same...

Get back girls!!! I p*ssed on his leg when he was a wee pup and marked my territory!!! Wasn't pretty and he didnt' like it much but I got the job done!!! [Crazy] [ROTFL]

My back stil isn't the same...

[ROTFL]

LOL I read your post's all of you fighting over this boy, your gonna give him a big head lord knows he has one already. LOL

I just can't wait to see what he looks like when he is fully mature.

I love the comments RNR you had me rolling on the floor and I am still laughing the visualization is hilarious LOL

Edited by cmpsp1

What a turd! I understand about being embarrassed about owning a pitiful looking horse like that ... you can hide him at my place!

He's just ... wow! I watched a couple of his races too. How exciting that must be for you! I bet you miss him too -- I know when my colt was gone in training, it just killed me to come home and not have his nosy little butt right there in my face!

I can't wait to see him in 2-3 years too -- he looks so stunning now and he's still just a baby!

eta: Oh, and RnR? The visual? [ROTFL]

Edited by Andi

I love him!!!! The wraps could be photoshopped off ask the photographer who took the pics. I could make them black in about 2 secs that would make them disappear alot.

RNR? The visual, as Sis said, was something. Not something i wanted stuck in my head but something nonetheless!!!

So ya'll just back off, or i'll sick BANGER on ya!

Rawr.

Bumper

I will do it monday at work I have my better toys at work. I will search for him some new legs. lol

Edited by chasinacanchasersdream

He is insanely GORGEOUS!

RunNRate I have doubled my workouts I'm ready to fight you for him!LOL

He has a great head. Maybe you could do some halter with him when he retires?

well, Halter horses are a different animal, they are horses that in my opinion could not perform like he does, you Halter or you work, unless it is performance Halter and that is in its infancy. He does not have the look of a Halter horse, most of them are much more Meaty then my boy, at one time I thought of performance Halter for him, but was told by many judges he would not make the cut, he was not BIG enough and never would be.

He is insanely GORGEOUS!

RunNRate I have doubled my workouts I'm ready to fight you for him!LOL

[ROTFL] Maybe if we go at this together we can take her!

Bumper can we borrow Panama for just a few hours?

I think I better start saving my pennies so I can get a baby..

Well you got plenty of time to save, he will not be ready to stud out till Spring 2011. Remember that his next race is Nov 19th I will have a link to the race after it is finished. LOL you guys make me laugh when you talk about fighting each other for him and he is getting a big head, knowing these gorgeous woman are fighting over him LOL

Do you understand how strong I have to be to wrestle a weanling down to pee on thier leg when they aren't particularrly a willing participant??? Girl, I am STROnG!!! Think Linda Hamilton in the Terminator strong [Crazy] :rolleye0014::happy0203:

I got muscles in my ears!!!! LMAO!

LOL RNR you crack me up! I just love your whimsical words and the way all you girls interact. I just love it! Your all awesome.

CCJ...that is why I like you...you're devious and not above cheating.

Steal my stolen horse out from underneath me though and I'll cut out your heart with a rusty spoon.

Let's do a refresher course about peeing on legs...a Dog pee's on a corner of the house to mark his territory letting all other dog's know "This Belongs To ME!"...

I pee'd on Jasper's leg when he was a mere Weaner baby...any questions???? [Question] [bat Eyelashes]

CCJ...that is why I like you...you're devious and not above cheating.

Steal my stolen horse out from underneath me though and I'll cut out your heart with a rusty spoon.

Let's do a refresher course about peeing on legs...a Dog pee's on a corner of the house to mark his territory letting all other dog's know "This Belongs To ME!"...

I pee'd on Jasper's leg when he was a mere Weaner baby...any questions???? [Question] [bat Eyelashes]

No joke, every part of this statement made me laugh till I cried... [ROTFL] + [Me Cry]

OMG I think I peed a little bit when I read what you wrote RNR and it went down my leg, guess I own myself LOL

Trust me...once you pee on yourself no one else wants to own you...been there done that. Dave tried to give me my pink slips back but he is stuck with me. Little does he know that I have a thing for a dark handsome boy....

Well thank goodness my other half is sticken with me too. I took a shower clean clothes I clean up good LOL... you better watch it RNR he see's you chasen that dark boy in the night might just get his jelous button pushed. LOL

LOL im not sure if you helped my headach or what after all the laughing I just did.

But to cut my heart out with a rusty spoon..you'd have to find me first.