Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Horsegirl4

Can Anyone Tell Me About My Horses Grandsire?

15 posts in this topic

hi I have been trying to find info on my horses grandsire. His name is The Fire Keeper. All I know is he is a saddlebred and have been told he was/is a great show horse. Yet when I google his name nothting comes up. No pictures, no nothing lol so if anyones knows how to find anything out about him I'd greatly appericiate it.

Haha that website is soo bad my computer won't pull up pictures all I get is dozens of boxes with question marks in them lol

That is pretty terrible. The website I mean. Not professional at all. Looks like a 12 year old girl put it together.

Haha yeah I know my sister is 13 and she looked at it and was like 'what the heck is that?'

I guess there is no other info about him. I wish there was.

Someone needs to tell them to call Epona!!! She can fix that website up right quick! :winking:

I personally know the man who owns Enchanted Acres Inc. In fact I showed against him and his pintos as well as sold many of his rejects at the local sale barn.

And yes, that website makes me want to puke every time I pull it up. An eplectic would seize violenty.

OMG, my eyes! That website is one of the gaudiest things I have seen in a loooong time. You can't tell me potential clients are okay with that? I'd look at that and run!

says in a mystical, unicorn and fairy dust voice...

Prepare to enter a world of enchantment...

Gag me!

Being a member of the American Saddle Horse Registry I went ahead and looked him up for you. Here is what the registry has on him:

RICK AND CRICKETT HOAR were his breeders and owned him from his foaling date May 10th, 1994 until Feb 4th, 2004 when they sold him to

SHEILA &/OR MARTIN MORITZ

SPANAWAY, WA 98387

who are listed as his current owner and as far as the registry knows he's still alive.

He had 4 Purebred Saddlebred foals (3 in 1998 and 1 in 2000) (the registry won't know if were was bred to non American Saddlebred foals). And according to them he has NO show record at the breed level.