Charmain_Vaughn

Cactus Rose

172 posts in this topic

She had a riding accident Saturday and has some pretty severe injuries. She is in ICU at the moment and updates are coming in too slow.

Please. Will you agree with me in prayer that she will be ok?

:angel3: :angel3: :angel3: :angel3:

char

Many prayers coming her way. What happened, do you know? Thank you for the info and than kyou in advance for the updates!!

CR- I am not sure what happened, or the extent of your injuries, but, now come one, and get all healed up quickly!!! Gentle hugs

Cols

The details are very slow in coming in. Much too slow. Her horse stumbled and went down a rocky embankment with her for quite a distance. (50-75') Sending her all that I have to send.

Lets all of HC pull together and get her through this. :angel3:

Cols. From what we can gather she and some buddies were on a trail ride at Writing on Stone park. Her horse took a miss-step and feel down an embankment about 50 feet or so. She has a head injury, broken collarbone and ribs. She had to be airlifted out.

Updates are coming in very slowly and we haven't heard anything this morning.

Oh man! Scary!!!

Will keep her in my prayers!! Praying for a quick recovery! :angel3:

Thinking of you CR and keeping you in my prayers. :angel3::angel3:

Hoping we hear a good update soon. :huggy:

Thinking of you dear friend and sending all my love and strength your way. angel3.gifhuggy.gif

Oh wow, that is so scary...many prayers and thoughts going up for her :angel3: :angel3: :angel3:

Prayers for a BB! How terrifying!

Although my main concern is CR, is there any news on her horse?

Paint Jumper - details are sketchy on her horse, but we haven't heard any 'bad' news. The most I've heard is 'he's going to be ok'.

Update: S.A.T.R.A. (her riding club) posted on their FB page this morning that as of Tuesday @ 4:30pm Jane's condition was improving!!! Yee Haw she's a fighter!

Oh no CR! We're keeping you in our thoughts and sending :angel3:'s and some very gentle :huggy:'s

Oh no! My thoughts & prayers are with her. Here's to a speedy recovery for her & her horse :angel3:

Keep on healing CR. Jingles, thoughts and prayers being sent to you. Thoughts of your recovery are heavy on my mind. :angel3: :angel3: :angel3: