Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buckskin_Lover

Looking For Set Of Wild Horse Stone/kitchenware

9 posts in this topic

About 5 yrs ago there were some wild horse plates I saw in a store for sale! Then noticed them in some of the western ware catalogs but I just couldn't afford them back the !! We are building a house and I soooo want I set now!! But I've searched the net for hours and unable to find them!!

I believe I've figured out the name of them but still can't find them!! Hoping someone has seen them for sale some where either online or in a store in their town, or would sell me their set lol dreaming I know but

They are called "Unbranded" and the are white stone ware with pictures from an artist on them!! Most are in black and white and the plates were square, but it had bowls, mugs and even big platters you could purchase!!

I'm sooo sad that I can find them!! Hoping for a lead thru y'all :)

Very likely on the King Ranch catalog website. You will have to google it; can't find it here.

There is a website for discontinued dinnerware and I cannot remember the name...sorry.

I will try and find it for you.

There is always EBay and Craigslist.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

My link

BTW they are Ranch House Unbranded if that will help your search. And sadly, it says everything is out of stock. But you can register the pattern for them to find it and alert you through e-mail.

Edited by QH_LUV_R

Got my horsey dinnerware at www.cowboyliving.com ... If I remember correctly...Nikki from Admin posted a bity url on facebook for them... I talked to her to make sure it was legit... it was...They have some AWESOME SALES... worth the time it takes to check them out ! ! !! Syc

I have the set you are looking for.  I know this post is a little old, but I came across it as I am currently trying to sell my set of  "Unbranded" BLM Wild Horses by Home Brandwd dinnerware.  (The post by gimme above is not what you were referring to according to what you posted).  I have pictures if you are still interested in the dinnerware. I have a lot of nice horse related decor I am selling.  Thank you.

This person has not logged on since Noember 2012. Good luck.

3 hours ago, ytlegos said:

I have the set you are looking for.  I know this post is a little old, but I came across it as I am currently trying to sell my set of  "Unbranded" BLM Wild Horses by Home Brandwd dinnerware.  (The post by gimme above is not what you were referring to according to what you posted).  I have pictures if you are still interested in the dinnerware. I have a lot of nice horse related decor I am selling.  Thank you.

Send the member a private message and hope the email they registered with is still active.