Horsecity.com

Forum Photo Of The Week

48 posts in this topic

What a pleasant surprise when I logged on this afternoon.  Thank you for posting pic of my boys it made my heart smile.

Here is my mare following me around. Had to get shots of her because she likes to be right next to me lol. 

FB_IMG_1482514841794.jpg

FB_IMG_1482514830370.jpg

Thanks equicrzy, she is a sweetie. Unless you're a farrier lol. 

Edited by TigerLilly

^^^ haha, I know THAT!   Mine aren't mean/ dangerous but, they sometimes give the Farrier a run for his money.

Pretty! Is she the one who doesn't like men? My horse always behaved for the farrier until I became the farrier. Now, not so much.

Edited by jubal

Yeah she seems to not care for males, especially male farriers. The first farrier I had out after I got her whacked her pretty hard with his nippers. She has been anti farrier since. 

TL, Nice looking mare you have there,  hope your have many good rides on her.   Brings back thoughts of my youth, here is one that has been on HC many times, a trail mare I had for 18 years she has been gone for 7 years now, passed at 28. But worth her weight in gold.   Ginger 1982-2010.  PD_AND_GINGER.jpgPD

Edited by Proud Dad

I had one once, back in the '60's. Ugliest little horse I ever saw, with more nerve and guts than anything I have ridden since.