Proud Dad

Our New President Elect

467 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, noponies said:

Pretty childish, actually............ Let it go......

let what go?  that he's committing international acts of aggression with impunity?  let that go.  I don't think so. 

7 hours ago, jubal said:

^^That's funny. A lot of members of congress think he has to have their approval. Maybe you should give them your analysis. And I'm sure they thought he should have notified them before Putin. After all, he's the president of the US, not the puppet of Putin. Or maybe...?

Tillerson, his secretary of state, won Russia's "friendship award" years ago.  what does that tell you?

It's more than just my analysis. Some people didn't care what Obama was doing, funny, he did a bit of his own bombing, without approval......it was ok then?  Must not have been a declaration of war, then either, because, we didn't have one, did we?

IF, there are connections between the last election and Russia, they'll find it, unless, of course, it gets too close to uncovering the involvement of Obama and, the Clintons.

There has been no evidence of voter tampering, either with paper ballots or, machines, they've said so, many times, so, what are they looking for? Evidence that Russia exposed Hillary as the lying crook she is?....... that's not a crime.

Everything the left comes out with, in it's efforts to discredit Trump, backfires, they should quit, before it becomes an investigation into the criminal activities of some prominent Democrats.

^^^Conspiring with a foreign government to interfere in a US election? I think you'll find that is a crime if you use your new found legal expertise. You need to stop dwelling on Obama and Clinton. Neither one is in the White House.

4 hours ago, noponies said:

TWITTER, twit. It's not important.

yes it is when the POTUS is tweeting at four in the morning, raging at people who thinks his hands are too small. 

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Only for those obsessed with the minor crap in life.

People used to listen to what the POTUS of the time had to say. It mattered to them. Often it mattered to people in other countries all over the world. Now people reading what he has to say, or write, are described as being obsessed with the minor crap in life. How far, and how fast, have we fallen.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:29 AM, jubal said:

^^^Conspiring with a foreign government to interfere in a US election? I think you'll find that is a crime if you use your new found legal expertise. You need to stop dwelling on Obama and Clinton. Neither one is in the White House.

Kinda like using tax payers money to interfere with Israel's election? Everything they did has been ignored.. The so called RUSSIAN interference with our election is unfounded even after 9 months of investigation.. Its a Democrat fantasy for being losers.. and again ignoring that so much coercion was going on with Obama, Clintons and Podesta's from "wait till after the election and I can have more leverage" , selling our uranium to be used against us to Podesta's ties to Russian banks and payments not being reported.

Again, if Russia did anything, it was to expose Hillary as the lying, corrupt person she is..... that's it.... nothing more, nothing less.

That's something I'd think all Americans could appreciate, before voting.

There were no lies told, no fixing of ballots/machines/votes.....just the exposing of a corrupt person. That doesn't constitute manipulation of the election.

Had some things come out about Trump, that people couldn't abide and, he lost, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say, there would be a whole different tune being sung.

Face it, Hillary was hated, so much, people didn't trust her, that much, that she lost to the likes of Trump...... that's gotta sting.

3 hours ago, equicrzy said:

Again, if Russia did anything, it was to expose Hillary as the lying, corrupt person she is..... that's it.... nothing more, nothing less.

That's something I'd think all Americans could appreciate, before voting.

There were no lies told, no fixing of ballots/machines/votes.....just the exposing of a corrupt person. That doesn't constitute manipulation of the election.

Had some things come out about Trump, that people couldn't abide and, he lost, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say, there would be a whole different tune being sung.

Face it, Hillary was hated, so much, people didn't trust her, that much, that she lost to the likes of Trump...... that's gotta sting.

What?  She won the popular vote by over two million ballots.  It was the electoral college that swung it Trump's way, and that's still under scrutiny.

now comes the kicker; idiot Par excellence Sean Spicer at a press conference yesterday said Hitler may have been despicable but never stooped to using chemical weapons.  Say what?!!!!

She may have won a battle with the popular vote but it didn't win the war.  

What about the electoral college vote is under scrutiny?  Were it that important, enough to effect a change in our President, I am sure it would have been handled immediately. 

This administration is ridiculous.  It is outrageous and I feel it is fundamentally detrimental to our nation.  I can't believe the tripe that Spicer says, and just when I think it can't get any worse .... it does!

I'm in agreement on that point, Heidi, I can't believe some of the things I hear ......  and, not necessarily , just from the White House.

2 hours ago, Heidi n Q said:

This administration is ridiculous.  It is outrageous and I feel it is fundamentally detrimental to our nation.  I can't believe the tripe that Spicer says, and just when I think it can't get any worse .... it does!

One might believe that they are in over their heads on many issues,  Trump has surrounded himself with a few good people, but there are many positions that are still on filled, & & there are also many of the ones some positions that amateurs in their office.  I would prefer that Trump didn't have so many close family members in key positions.  If Hillary had been elected & put Chelsea in a key position, the GOP, would be having a fit. PD

Found it kind of humorous how Putin mocked the President yesterday.  When asked about the chemical attacks he said it was fake.  Kind of threw that one right back at the administration.  

Not unusual for an administration to struggle out of the gate and replace some key people along the way.  Some just wanted to help get things going, some find its not the job they really want or they just aren't up to it and get let go.  

Pretty interesting how fast and furious they've left.  Gorsuch nuclear heist being the exception.