Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolfhaven

Disney Dodge Day

10 posts in this topic

Felt like a Disney day.  Had Mickey run right at my front wheel.  A mile later Bambi and Faline jumped out in front and ran across the road.  Was glad Goofy and Pluto stayed in their respective yards and barked their good morning greetings.  Thomas the Train (Non Disney) was crossing the highway but my route has me turning before the crossing.  A few miles down there he was again but I turn left instead of right.  Finally another couple miles down he was crossing in front of me but was done and gone by the time I slogged my way to the crossing.  Hoping Christine or Mad Max doesn't make an appearance for the trip home :crazy:

Lol.......sounds like, not your typical bike to work..... entertaining!

Sounds like an eventful trip into work. 

I'm a Disney fan, been to Disneyland quite a few times. Its another rainy wet day here. Enjoying a little coffee before I head off to work. Almost the weekend again. Hope everyone has a great day!

Edited by PaintedWishes

Hauled Jubal to the vet clinic for his eye operation. Boo hoo. He loaded like a champ. I bet it will be a different story  for the return trip. 

Wolf hope you can peddle fast as Christine just might use you as a speed bump.  Oh & hope you have a bike helmet on because Chip & Dale just may fire nuts at you.

Jubal, hope your boy loads ok for you.

In the office today trying to decide what direction to take the day.  Have to do an inventory yet of stock on board.  Does anybody know where I can get my very own 3-CPO to do those types of tasks.

Wolf, Your morning sounded like a real adventure, do hope your return trip is less of adventure.  Spring warm up must have brought all this critters out.

jubal, I hope Jubal's eye surgery went well,  nice when any horse loads well, just one less problem to deal with, both geldings can test the waters at times, I either just  wait them out, or get a whip out & set next to the trailer.  Makes a difference.   PD,

PD, Jubal's surgery is tomorrow, so I'll be trying to divert my attention by going to lunch with my aunt.  The whip doesn't work with Jubal. When he sees a whip, he thinks it's game on. A few times, he's grabbed the whip out of my hand with his teeth and started waving it around. So my go to loading strategy is put hay in the trailer (and a carrot) and make sure he's hungry when it's time to load. Seems to work.

Busy day here. Weather is nice except for the wild fires are back. There is one burning about 8 miles from me plus others North and West. 

Been busting my rear at the gym this week. Tomorrow I have to get my taxes done. 

Jubal, good luck with your horse's eye surgery. Hope he was good on the trip home.

Pork chops for dinner. I don't like them so I'll eat cereal or a sandwich.

Better start cooking.

To keep is Disney you should substitute Thomas the train for Casey Jr.  (Dumbo) 

That's all I've got today.