Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick

why are long gone nikki livermore's rules still posted

38 posts in this topic

you know, the one who killed these boards?  admin, delete them.  she made them, she abused them, and then she left.  this is not a personal attack,  simply a statement of fact.   

Because, she was a goddess, who's rules should stay posted for all to see, she was that great.

I agree, everyone she banned, for her own made up rules, or, because they offended her, should be offered the chance to come back......face it, the place is dying......all her "rules" should be wiped out, they should be gone, just like her.

I highly doubt those who were made to leave would even want to come back.  As for this place dying, it already had its death but I believe it is slowly reviving.  No, it isn't what it used to be, but it is okay if it becomes something different.

It's sad isn't it. But I'm glad I was here for the experience. 

Possibly related to all the topic boards no one has posted to in years? As in, whoever runs this place really doesn't CARE what a mess it is?

Uh excuse me, some of the members new and old do care, who oversees this website has been questionable for quite a while but it plods on.

We might find a very interesting thread on the hoof health forum soon.  I will follow it with great interest.  

Would be nice if they would dust the site once in a while.

I have been here to many years to count.  The forum has changed as does life.  As a active member it is very disheartening to constantly see the remarks of how dead it is.  There are those comments yet those same ones don't really participate.

Its like complaining about the color of the walls in the house when all the paint & supplies are sitting in the corner.  Just have to actively take the time to put in the effort to paint.

I am sorry if offended anybody.  But do agree with Heidi that it has been better with participation

55 minutes ago, nick said:

**********Uh excuse me, some of the members new and old do care,********** who oversees this website has been questionable for quite a while but it plods on.

We might find a very interesting thread on the hoof health forum soon.  I will follow it with great interest.  

Work on your reading for comprehension, nick. No one said anything about members new, old or indelible.

5 minutes ago, noponies said:

Work on your reading for comprehension, nick. No one said anything about members new, old or indelible.

Will do and will also look up what indelible means.    For comprehension.  In this context.  Thanks for the tip.

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Possibly related to all the topic boards no one has posted to in years? As in, whoever runs this place really doesn't CARE what a mess it is?

Who are you?  I started this post.  Were you around when this whole Nikki thing went down under another name?  

I've politely asked you before and I will continue to politely ask you do not make personal attacks/insults toward anyone, including me. I could care less, but that's irrelevant.  Knock it off.  Others care so stop it. 

Nick, he's saying "whoever runs this place" (the HC-powers-that-be) don't care and that is why we rarely see them and they haven't made any updates or changes to the rules.

.  Life does change at times, & people get bored & move else where.  Facebook seemed to be where many have gone, as there is something there for everybody. I don't like change, so I'm still here. As for Nikki, I never found her to a problem, but I know many didn't like her.  PD

Head is bald.  No comment on the rest of the body...   :crazy:

My Gwanny always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, then I should just shut up....Yeah like I listened to Gwanny. :angel3:

I don't do fb that much. I go there for pics and stories on my grand kids. Too much of "OH I want to kill most of my family drama", on there for me. :crazy:  That's why I was here all these years. I'd rather fight with people I don't know, cause it's more fun pushing your buttons, cause my family is ON TO ME!! :rotf:

I'm a rule breaker.....rules is made to be broken ffftttt :crazy:

Mudder your known for killing poor snowmen.  I don't worry about you cause I know what part of the other country you live.  Take you to long to get here.

Wolf on the other hand is a gnome killer.  Got to be careful what might say because a simple sneeze from the lake could blow his boney bicycle butt my way .

Oh & a bit less drama here than FB

2 hours ago, RailroadWoman said:

Oh & a bit less drama here than FB

That is why I've stayed away FB, my wife is on there, & I've heard about the goings on there.   PD

I kinda lost all my desire to be online for anything really. He said she said blah blah blah it's wherever you go, and I just got sick of it to be honest. I needed a break, I took it. It turned into an extensive break that I didn't plan on, and now things are getting back to a more even keel. We had fun before, we'll have fun again...we just gotta make it fun again. Change is always there, and the past is the past, and you can't revive it....so carry on and start over I say

rebooting is a fine thing.   I recently got a notification from a member here that they reported somebody (reason is irrelevant)  , and when I asked this person to send the link regarding admin's response (which person did) I got  a "cannot be found" message.  oddly enough, i'd been on my phone shortly before and had seen the response.

come out, come out wherever you are.