Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mudder

Wanna see my grand babies?

10 posts in this topic

First pic is of my Miss Belle (3.5yrs)  and her brother Logan. Second pic is Logan. Our pride and joy, who happen to live way way too far away for gwanny and papa's liking. My oldest son Tyson's two kids. My youngest son got married this fall, so I'm hoping for more babies to spoil. Those babies will be much closer too!! :) 

16831136_548651122864_112854920425824927_n.jpg

17039246_548867514214_8596099966957688780_o.jpg

I spent Jan thru March last year with Miss Belle playing gwanny (that's what she calls me) daycare. We had the grandest of times. Her favorite thing is Kindersurpise Eggs...yep I spoiled her, got her hooked on chocolate. We watched Frozen every day sometimes 3x. We sang the songs and danced, it was awesome! We spent time at the park, went shopping and swimming. Gosh I wish I was out there to take her to Beauty and the Beast...it's my favorite Disney movie! 

Mudder,   Nice looking grandkids, sorry they are so far away, that will make the times you see them that much more special. We have 5 grandkids 50 miles from us & 2 1200 miles from us,  while we can't be as involved in their lives, they are just as special.   But Congratulations on those special grandkids. Best Wishes. PD

Thanks everyone!  :D They are very special and very precious to us. I have a nephew a few miles away from us who allows me to play gwanny to his two children. A boy and a girl who are both very close in age to my own grandchildren. It helps me get my gwanny fix,  as I Love them as much as I do my own. Soon we will go visit and I'll get my kisses and hugs in. We face time a lot. It helps but it's not as good as being there in person.