TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

141 posts in this topic

A lot has happened over the week. Comey has announced that Trump is under investigation. A mole was uncovered or uncovered himself as it sorta sounds to me.  Honestly this is getting hard to follow lol. All in all this has turned into a gigantic train wreck. So I am guessing this is why Trump thought he had been tapped. He and his people were caught repeatedly communicating with Russians that were already under investigation.

Is it enough to have Trump impeached? It seems like an investigation can't be done properly with his people so willing to compromise it. That alone is enough to impeach him as far as I am concerned. 

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/20/520862678/fbi-director-confirms-investigation-into-trump-russia-links

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/21/fbi-trump-russia-house-intelligence-committee

Hmmm, I just don't know, one day it looks like, yeah, there's enough evidence, the next day, there isn't, depending on who's doing the talking.

I think, it's rather hard to find enough evidence against a sitting president,  when talking impeachment, I think, it isn't something anyone really wants to do..... private citizens, excluded.

What I do know, is, I'm growing tired of the whole mess and, even more tired of the bickering.

I wish, they would not make anything public until they have a verdict, I don't think we need a play by play...... just gives people more reason to fight.

Do the investigation, when you're done,  make an announcement....... simple.

How smart can Trump be to talk smack about the intelligence agencies? I'm sure that made them dig even deeper. I think they'll keep on until somebody or somebodies go to jail. And they have plenty of help from intel agents and reporters in other countries that he's dissed. 

Ok so I did find a flow chart of sorts that may be helpful to some of us. Just outlines and organizes things a bit. Credit goes to PostimusMaximus off of Reddit. He/she put a good bit of time into this. It is basically just a timeline of events. I will just post the intro because the rest is long.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DnQWKe9koRkG31bO3vGJdLjqlI5fPi4I7MRjWFTz3Y0/preview

1. Intro – Required reading

This document’s purpose is to compile all the info I have gathered from every available source (Reddit, twitter, media, etc) on the Trump-Russia connection. I’m not out for conspiracy theories, anything without a reputable source will not be included. My only goal here is to inform. I will continue to improve this document as I go.  If you feel I missed anything important, or find any errors, or have any suggestions please let me know.

–PostimusMaximus

reddit.com/r/TrumpInvestigation and my twitter will be the home for this document and anything else related I work on.

• Dates preceding a given point are most often when the Source was written, not the date of the event being discussed.

• Anything mentioned in the Dossier listed off of the Dossier page will be red. I’ve included these for the purpose of seeing plausible links, they are not to be taken as proven fact.

• Anything in normal text is a story or report from normal reputable sources (or direct tweets).

• Sources are hyperlinked at the end of a given bullet point. Sometimes a link will be featured multiple times in the document in each relevant section or bullet points.

• Anything added or updated with the latest doc update will be followed by: *New* (unless I’m provided with a better suggestion)

I encourage you to follow through with the sources. I gave very short descriptions for the sake of keeping the document readable and as you can see it’s still excessive in length. This will hopefully give a clean overview, but the sources will provide you with the full picture of how extensive things are. Feedback may result in me typing up more extensive in document form as opposed to relying on sources to provide the bulk of the information.

Edited by TigerLilly

Yeah it's quite a read but there is a lot of information out there. This at least consolidates it. 

Yet not  one of you mention that Podesta had ties to Russian financial groups back as far as 2014 and neglected to register himself as a foreign  agent.. Sales of Uranium and other Russian deals behind the backs of our country made by him and Hillary..the whole Russian thing for Trump came out to distract when the Panama papers were revealed through Wiki leaks about the Clinton Campaign being linked to them.

9 minutes ago, Alaskandraft said:

Yet not  one of you mention that Podesta had ties to Russian financial groups back as far as 2014 and neglected to register himself as a foreign  agent.. Sales of Uranium and other Russian deals behind the backs of our country made by him and Hillary..the whole Russian thing for Trump came out to distract when the Panama papers were revealed through Wiki leaks about the Clinton Campaign being linked to them.

As I have said before, I did not vote for Hillary because I felt she had too much baggage. I felt the same way about Trump and did not vote for him either. Hillary is NOT our current president. Trump is. This is about the current President under investigation for having ties to Russia. Distraction or not, there is evidence and it was just stated that this evidence is not just circumstantial. It needs to be investigated and that investigation should be done properly by people that will not compromise it. 

Edited by TigerLilly

3 hours ago, TigerLilly said:

As I have said before, I did not vote for Hillary because I felt she had too much baggage. I felt the same way about Trump and did not vote for him either. Hillary is NOT our current president. Trump is. This is about the current President under investigation for having ties to Russia. Distraction or not, there is evidence and it was just stated that this evidence is not just circumstantial. It needs to be investigated and that investigation should be done properly by people that will not compromise it. 

Agreed.

Keep in mind a lot of this will involve national security issues and will never see the light of day.  If the Russians did in fact hack into voting machines or state voting systems we can't and won't be told this.  The very basis of our democracy and our prestigious standing in the world is our fair and honest election process.  I don't see that becoming public.  

^^^I hope you're wrong! If the voting process was hacked, we need a special election. We already know they hacked the state voter rolls.

wonder if he's going to spill the beans.   seemed like he got thrown under the bus--either that or walked in front of it.

I hope they don't give him immunity. He's a flake that spread fake news all the way up to being hired by the White House.

Right. This guy is the biggest freaking hypocrite ever. 

When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime.

Mike Flynn 

You just can't make this stuff up. 

The downside of all this investigation, it takes away the ability of Trump to legislate. But first all this needs to be investigated, & find if there truth to all the charges that have come up, until then you might say government is running on life support.  We have to many pressing problems to let this linger, This needs to be settled by both parties working together, &  the back stabbing needs to stop.  Here & in DC

legislate what?  if i'm not mistaken almost everything the Donald has done to date has been via executive order. 

2 hours ago, nick said:

legislate what?  if i'm not mistaken almost everything the Donald has done to date has been via executive order. 

nick, Maybe I should say govern, as there are problems that need attention, & they won't be solved on Twitter.  PD

Edited by Proud Dad

1 hour ago, jubal said:

I think the less "governing" he does, the better off we'll be.

That might be true, but some one has to govern from the White House.  There are a whole host of issues that are getting side tracked by the cloud hanging over the White House.

he has left a bunch of spoiled, infighting, incredibly wealthy mainly FRAT boys to make policy.  his own appointees can't cooperate with one another, and now in his absence are attacking the first amendment head on.  (the right to protest).   

I can't agree that the problems of the country have been left to a bunch of inexperienced people, It seems Trump just shows up for photo opts, & then disappears again.  But Trump was elected to run the country, & by his actions, one could get the impression he is bored with his new job,  & would rather be else where.  Trump did say he's ready to go it alone with North Korea,  who in their right mind would want to follow Trump into battle, & who is he going to blame it on, when he messes up?  There have already been questionable encounters on Trumps Marching orders, in Yemen & Mosul.  PD

who in their right mind would want to be responsible for north korea?   there's literally nothing there except a bunch of traumatized, starving people and maniacs.    I've been to the DMZ, surreal.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.86b56df4b383

I have never had a lot of love for Blackwater so when their name started coming up when the egregiously unqualified Betsy Devos names as Education Secretary, alarm bells started going off. 

3 hours ago, TigerLilly said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.86b56df4b383

I have never had a lot of love for Blackwater so when their name started coming up when the egregiously unqualified Betsy Devos names as Education Secretary, alarm bells started going off. 

thank you for this public service announcement.   wake up America.