TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

205 posts in this topic

This all goes back to the fact we didn't have much to choose from in from either party. Both were unfit to serve as president in my opinion.  If Hillary had been elected, we would be having a a different kinds problems than we are having with Trump.  I hope in 2020 people will look much closer at who they vote for in the primaries.  But there is no  doubt the White House is dis functional right now, & only Trump can change that. PD.

Then there's the fact that so few have the cojones to vote out of party, giving the lame excuse "my vote won't count". While its true media is mostly at fault for this by not giving equal time to smaller parties, you CAN do the research yourself.....if you would.

Speak for yourself please.  Clearly you haven't done any of the research you're alleging others haven't done. Ennui?

1 hour ago, noponies said:

... so few have the cojones to vote out of party ...

If this is the criteria, then I have cojones.  Woot-woot!  I admit it felt very strange voting outside my party but I must say I also felt very good about casting my vote *away* from those I felt were harmful.  

Then again, while some scream my-vote-won't-count there are others screaming if-you'd-voted-right-(like the screaming ones)-this-never-would-have-happened.  Darned if you do, darned if you don't.  I rest easy with my decision because my vote counted TO ME.

1 minute ago, Heidi n Q said:

If this is the criteria, then I have cojones.  Woot-woot!  I admit it felt very strange voting outside my party but I must say I also felt very good about casting my vote *away* from those I felt were harmful.  

Then again, while some scream my-vote-won't-count there are others screaming if-you'd-voted-right-(like the screaming ones)-this-never-would-have-happened.  Darned if you do, darned if you don't.  I rest easy with my decision because my vote counted TO ME.

You go girl!!

1 hour ago, Heidi n Q said:

Good ON ya! It was really hard for me the first time too. And what matters is that "to me" part. Not what the (screaming) banshees wanted.

On 5/22/2017 at 9:24 PM, noponies said:

Do you have actual proof of that, or are you just spouting blatherskite? "He said, she said" is not any proof at all,

what are you talking about?  Trump said he took Russians into the Oval Office and gave them ´classified information, saying he can say whatever he wants to whomever he wants to.    the POTUS said this publicly.     not "he said she said". 

okay here's a lovely thing for ALL the Kellyanne Conway admirers in an interview with Jake Trapper of CNN.

she admitted that trump lies constantly, but asked Trapper why the media does not spend more attention when he tells the truth. 

***.  that is like asking how many presidents John Wilkes Booth did not kill.  

I have some down time this morning. Who is watching Comey testify? 

I'm not watching, just waiting to hear what the outcome is.

I watched part of the Comey testimony, I know different people will put a different spin on it, just depends what news source you are reading or watching.  PD

I heard that bars were opening early for Comey parties. They were even making special drinks and expected to sell a lot of White Russians. I would have attended if there were a nearby bar. I love White Russians!

hi fellow posters.  just a heads up I got suspended for 7 days for using the word "ennui".  guess the admin thought   French for "boring"  was bad.    or I might have mentioned **** cheney come to think of it.   wait for it, ****.  

I seriously do NOT believe, and I'm pretty sure no one else will, that THAT was the reason for the smackdown.

listen to me you newbie.  and listen close.  that was the reason.  have a nice day. 

Pardon me while I cry BS. I cn read s well as anyone else here, miss potty-mouth. Since I am the one who originally used the word you claim got you smacked, as did jubal, and WE had no problems.

Edited by noponies

40 minutes ago, nick said:

listen to me you newbie.  and listen close.  that was the reason.  have a nice day. 

Sorry, I read the post that got you suspended. It was there and then disappeared later, as did another one when you made insulting remarks. 

1 hour ago, jubal said:

Sorry, I read the post that got you suspended. It was there and then disappeared later, as did another one when you made insulting remarks. 

^^^ yes......there, then disappeared.... I saw that, too.

37 minutes ago, noponies said:

What is WRONG with this person?

Going by previous posts, a person who thinks she's better than everyone else so, is entitled to do/say anything she wants.

Sort of like the Evergreen college students.......They don't make any sense either.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:19 PM, noponies said:

I seriously do NOT believe, and I'm pretty sure no one else will, that THAT was the reason for the smackdown.

unfortunately HC administration is too cowardly to make public on these boards the reason I was suspended.    go ahead HC. post my PM TERESA MAY oberservation.  bring IT ON. 

1 hour ago, nick said:

unfortunately HC administration is too cowardly to make public on these boards the reason I was suspended.    go ahead HC. post my PM TERESA MAY oberservation.  bring IT ON. 

I *saw* your Teresa May observation with regards to Trump and Putin and IT IS THE SPECIFIC OBSCENE PHRASING YOU USED that earned you your suspension.  Not using "ennui" in a sentence.  Geesh.  You can't BS us when we've SEEN the truth.

Were I Admin, I would absolutely refuse to make that public because it was bad enough the first time that it (and you) needed to be removed.  

When someone shows their bahookie in public and gets slapped with Indecent Exposure, no one wants to see the bahookie again just so the person can prove (again) why they needed a ticket.  You'll just end up in jail as a repeat offender.

If the word ennui got you suspended, Nick, why is the post using that word still up, while the one with obscenities and the one denigrating other posters are gone? I think the mods have been pretty lenient with you.

Edited by jubal

Back again, are you?  Still refusing to admit it was your potty mouth that got you suspended?  

Just coming back to stir the pot some more?  It's about time everyone sees your true colors.....you should have been more than suspended....others have been, for less.

2 hours ago, Heidi n Q said:

I *saw* your Teresa May observation with regards to Trump and Putin and IT IS THE SPECIFIC OBSCENE PHRASING YOU USED that earned you your suspension.  Not using "ennui" in a sentence.  Geesh.  You can't BS us when we've SEEN the truth.

Were I Admin, I would absolutely refuse to make that public because it was bad enough the first time that it (and you) needed to be removed.  

When someone shows their bahookie in public and gets slapped with Indecent Exposure, no one wants to see the bahookie again just so the person can prove (again) why they needed a ticket.  You'll just end up in jail as a repeat offender.

I saw the post too. She can deny it all she wants and, blame something else for her temporary removal.

*sigh*  More insults. When does it get to be permanent?

Well it will end for the next 30 days now. Thanks, All. Have a good evening. 

Thank you. It would be nice to actually use the debate board for debating

This shows that sometimes words can come back to haunt a person,  Trump's tweets could do the same thing to him.  PD