Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SerahRose

I guess it's monday

13 posts in this topic

Ugh.  No school today and tomorrow so I get to be at work by 6am. Dreary rainy day, and there's basically nothing to do at work.  I don't know why they bother having me come in.  I'd be much happier sleeping til 9! :P

Upside....we needed some more rain.  My pasture is going to be thrilled.  

It is raining here, but just showers at the moment, but grass already looks much greener, Not sure whats going on today yet, but always something that needs attention. PD

We are under winter advisory.  Just the weatherman's way of saying "We have no idea what it is going to do"

Beating my head in the office today.  Hubby said I won't get anymore days away from the desk if this is how is to going to be.  Yes, it is a bad morning at work.  Wonder if a pot of good coffee will help.  Feel like a bear in a den that was poked with a very sharp stick. Grrrrrrrr.......

Oh we went to Boss Baby yesterday.  It was really funny but for some reason the baby seemed much like Boss Baby Trump.

Last Friday was a short day.  Was up most the night so I called in and slept.  Biked in some cool but sunny weather.  Boss told me not to worry about making my time up so I left at the regular time in full warm sun.  So nice to back riding in shorts.  Saturday I skipped hockey and decided to bike it into town for the yoga and beer class.  Thought it was supposed to be nice.  Cloudy and a stiff cold wind right off the lake.  Strapped my yoga mat to the rack, loaded up some clothes to change into and headed out.  Head winds most the way.  Fortunately the wind was to my back as I went over the Bong Bridge.  That sucker is way up there.  Stopped to take a couple pics and headed to yoga.  Small class but went well and the beer was awesome as always.  Once over the bridge I had a nice tail wind or quartering wind home.  Was a tired pup when I got home.  Didn't get a whole lot done the rest of the day.  Cooked some salmon and kale for dinner.  Too healthy so it was a trip to the DQ for dessert.  Sunday was supposed to be rainy and cool.  Got up and no rain or wind.  Had to bike to continue with this 30daysofbiking challenge.  Broke out Annie from the shed, cleaned her up, aired up the tires and we took off.  Much lighter and faster to ride than my steel touring bike.  One the legs got going I cruised right along for a quick 14 mile ride.  Was kind of disappointed when it was over.  Rain hit in the afternoon finally.  Need some to clean things up.  The river is down pretty low yet too.  Ran errands in town all afternoon.  Today I drove so I can take my Mom to lunch today.  Will have to bike when I get home tonight.  The expected snow didn't happen.  Supposed to be cold and wet all day.  Warm the rest of the week with chances of some rain.  

Turn up the tunes and get your groove on Ramblin!  

RRW are you packing a high powered hemi?  Go from relaxed no stress to bit@hy bear in seconds?   :rotf:

So not ready for Monday yet. Was a busy but fun weekend. Sang with my choir on Saturday and Sunday, my nephew came over yesterday to color eggs and then had unexpected company too. A few people I havent seen in quite a while stopped to visit which was nice. 

Sun is peaking out here so at least we are getting a nice break in the rain. Supposed to have more rain and possibly a thunder storm today. Had a crazy hail storm yesterday with huge hail! Getting ready to head into work for the day then off to the gym after work. Hope everyone has a great day!

51 minutes ago, wolfhaven said:

Last Friday was a short day.  Was up most the night so I called in and slept.  Biked in some cool but sunny weather.  Boss told me not to worry about making my time up so I left at the regular time in full warm sun.  So nice to back riding in shorts.  Saturday I skipped hockey and decided to bike it into town for the yoga and beer class.  Thought it was supposed to be nice.  Cloudy and a stiff cold wind right off the lake.  Strapped my yoga mat to the rack, loaded up some clothes to change into and headed out.  Head winds most the way.  Fortunately the wind was to my back as I went over the Bong Bridge.  That sucker is way up there.  Stopped to take a couple pics and headed to yoga.  Small class but went well and the beer was awesome as always.  Once over the bridge I had a nice tail wind or quartering wind home.  Was a tired pup when I got home.  Didn't get a whole lot done the rest of the day.  Cooked some salmon and kale for dinner.  Too healthy so it was a trip to the DQ for dessert.  Sunday was supposed to be rainy and cool.  Got up and no rain or wind.  Had to bike to continue with this 30daysofbiking challenge.  Broke out Annie from the shed, cleaned her up, aired up the tires and we took off.  Much lighter and faster to ride than my steel touring bike.  One the legs got going I cruised right along for a quick 14 mile ride.  Was kind of disappointed when it was over.  Rain hit in the afternoon finally.  Need some to clean things up.  The river is down pretty low yet too.  Ran errands in town all afternoon.  Today I drove so I can take my Mom to lunch today.  Will have to bike when I get home tonight.  The expected snow didn't happen.  Supposed to be cold and wet all day.  Warm the rest of the week with chances of some rain.  

Turn up the tunes and get your groove on Ramblin!  

RRW are you packing a high powered hemi?  Go from relaxed no stress to bit@hy bear in seconds?   :rotf:

Well...where are they?

Had decent weather this weekend so I got to get out and ride!  Did a little round pen to remind him of his manners then a lot grooming and a ride in the ring and yesterday we had a nice drill team practice - all at a walk - so good break-in time for both of us to start getting in riding shape.  Felt so good to be back riding again after the winter! 

I want to ride today!  But I have to take my dead phone to the phone store and I must go to the bank today.  If I can get everything done smoothly and quickly, Bestie and I may be able to get together for a ride this afternoon.  *crosses fingers*

Turned out to be a lovely day. Kicked the kid and cats outside and cleaned the mess out of my garden. Dad will bring his tiller  over so I can get it tilled up. My daughter had a blast helping me clean up. It's starting to get dry so we were able to do it with minimal mud. 

It is so fun when the kids want to help with yard work.  Shortman is usually asking to do yard work.

Thought my day started bad but it ended worse. Just simply put....Three weeks & I am 4 job hats.

We had showers most of the day, so I fixed broken handle on extra wheel barrow, plus I replaced a tire that was shot, just bought a new tire & wheel combination with air already in it.  Cost me more but saved a bunch of time.   PD

Ended up getting tied up with phone stuff and couldn't get back in time to ride.  Phone is kaput and I have to send it back and get a replacement.  It is under warranty.

It got super-hot yesterday.  So hot, I treated it like a nuclear reactor meltdown, taking it out of my wallet and putting it in the fridge to cool down!  I left it outside on a glass table overnight because I didn't want it in the house.