Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaintedWishes

Thursday.....

12 posts in this topic

Good morning!  Looks to be yet another wet rainy day here. Oh well. Getting ready to head into work for the day. Hope everyone has a great day!

I am so over the rain!! 

I want sunshine and tropical beaches, lol.

It rained. No working in the gardens today:( Vet just called to confirm the appointment on Saturday. I had sorta put to the back if my head but now it's right up front again. Back to being a worry wart lol.

Overcast again today, feels like rain in the air, if sun ever comes out, the grass will shoot straight up.  Hope to go get a round bale today, horses keep looking for grass to chew on, but find very little at this point.  PD

Clear skies today.  Started out at 32 but supposed to climb back into the 50's.  Hope so.  Liking these early springs but would really enjoy some nice warm mornings.  Tired today.  Lots of biking and then played a late game of hockey last night.  Up at 5 and biked to work this morning knowing this afternoon's ride is going to be a slow slog home.  Work lunch today.  Woohoo!!   

We could sure use some sun.  Will have to say that after that bit of snow the other day the grass sure has greened up.  Even after the snow melt we were back to moderate fire danger.  Last night it had to of rained cause there are puddles & this weekend is to be wet also.  Will take it when we can.

Anybody have plans for Easter Sunday?  

^^^ I just hope nobody shoots the Easter Bunny! When the sun comes out, so do the guns. Weekends are the worst.

I'm hanging out at work while I get a new battery back up and hard drive installed. The wind storm we had Friday kept causing power surges and messed up both. Fun fun. So much for a productive day. 

Took my old and new phone in to the phone store.  Old phone won't even turn on and I can't remember the Gmail account they set up for me at the time I got my phone .... so I may lose all of my photos.  Contacts are no big deal, I can enter those, but the photos .... I hate to lose those.

I think I'm on the mend.  Whoooot!  Nothing 3 gallons of pineapple juice can't cure.  

Got one horse trimmed today, hopefully get the other done tomorrow. Let them graze in the yard for an hour.  They quite loved that.  

IMAG2570.jpg

20 hours ago, Heidi n Q said:

Took my old and new phone in to the phone store.  Old phone won't even turn on and I can't remember the Gmail account they set up for me at the time I got my phone .... so I may lose all of my photos.  Contacts are no big deal, I can enter those, but the photos .... I hate to lose those.

Can you plug your phone into a computer like a USB drive and pull the photos that way?

In theory I should be able to but my phone won't turn on for me to access anything.  I was given the address of an electronics repair place that could possibly retrieve my info.  I'll give them a try next week.