Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jubal

Where's Everybody Wednesday

8 posts in this topic

That's all. Just wondering. 

Oh yeah, I went to Olive Garden for lunch. A fellow walked in the door and if I hadn't seen the report that said the Facebook Killer was dead, I would have called the police. This guy was a dead ringer for him. I wonder if he laid low while the cops were looking for the killer.

Busy day.  Work, hockey, work, home to cook in a few minutes.  Probably end up in the garage slinging saw dust or something.  Not for dinner, this is afterwards.  Not sure why I felt the need to clarify that....   :o

The cops got it right. It's all that has been on the news. Autopsy was done this morning and the Mother was interviewed. Can't wait for it to get normal again around here.

Got my new rabbit last night. He's huge, but I love him. So cool..and he likes my dog...win win.

Rough day. Kind of just want to be myself kind of day. You'll have that.

I drove an hour away to look at a horse. It is a nice horse but she was a little funny on the front end. Like she was sore. Got off her and looked at her feet. Very low soles and an area of the sole just behind the toe there was a lump. No rings on the outside of the hoof on the wall. Walls looked very solid actually but I suspected bruising.  Told the owner she really looks like she needs shoes. I'm not a vet or farrier but she agrees she felt like she was stepping short on the front. Too bad because she is nice otherwise. Owner got right on the phone with a new farrier. She said she would let me know what he says on Monday. 

Rain rain rain today.  Nothing to report.  

I'm super bored at work right now.  Have about an hour's worth of work left, and almost 4 hours to do it.  Monday was a no school day, so all the little projects I find to do when I've done my regular work are all done....so I'll be really scraping the barrel to find something to do.  If it was Friday I'd just go home early.  

Not so fun day at work.  I still want to crawl in a hole & take a very long nap.

Have to get up way to early the next couple mornings to cook breakfast for guests.  Until can hire someone it won't change any time soon.

Looooong day today.  I tried to snooze on the couch when I got home but my sister called and disturbed me, so now I"m up.  And I'd rather be back sleeping on the couch.