Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TigerLilly

New saddles. So hard to choose . Anyone have a Corriente?

10 posts in this topic

I'm in the throws of saddle selling and buying. Selling my fab Billy Cook that I love but doesn't fit the new guy. Looking to buy a Corriente but they are so pretty. I can't choose just one. A trainer I know has a few and he us not sure how they are making such a nice saddle for the price. I looked it all over and it really is a sturdy and very lovely saddle from what I could see and feel. I was not able to ride in it for very long so I wanted some input from others on them.  

I think I have narrowed it down to 4 LOL. Help me pick!

IMG_9605_2048x2048.jpg

Screenshot_20170609-120337.png

Screenshot_20170609-120426.png

Screenshot_20170609-120515.png

Have you tried one? Those horns look so high, I can't imagine running barrels with them. I'm short and I'd probably hit my chest on the horn. How much do they weigh?

Edited by jubal

Perfect height to hang a bra, right? I saw that happen once. Wasn't pretty. Well, I enjoyed the view, but not the ambulance siren.

Just now, noponies said:

Perfect height to hang a bra, right? I saw that happen once. Wasn't pretty. Well, I enjoyed the view, but not the ambulance siren.

Aww that would suck:(

I ended up getting this saddle. I tried it on him and it fits. It's a triple creek and I am very excited. Jag is in training for the next 40 days so now I just sit and twiddle my thumbs.  Omg auto correct! Why do you do these things to me!

Edit: Thumbs, not husband...

received_1377950315604050.jpeg

Edited by TigerLilly

Glad you found one that fits. That's the important thing. Put a tennis ball on that horn!

1 hour ago, noponies said:

And wear tight shirts with no buttons in front. :P

Darn. NBHA makes you wear button up shirts lol. 

It's funny you bring that up because a young lady was telling me yesterday that she had no saddle to use. I said ride without. She said she like the security of the saddle horn. I told her the horn has hurt more often than it has helped me. Apparently she has not come down on one yet lol. 

Edited by TigerLilly