Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noponies

Good Morning, Weekenders

13 posts in this topic

It is sunny with a nice breeze outside, not certain what is on the agenda yet,  as in my life everything is subject to change.   PD

Workin' at the library today and making a mental list of what needs to go in my suitcase.  And need to stop at the feed store for critter foods.

Good morning everyone! I wish someone would tell my dogs that there is no need to get up at 5 a.m. on Saturday.

No big plans. I have to clean my truck but that's about it today. I want to try a new restaurant outside of town. I've heard it is good.

Everyone have an easy day!

Good morning! Woke up to more rain here today. Gonna head over to the Saturday market for a bit this morning. This evening I am driving up to Washington for my nieces graduation. Can't believe she's graduating high school already. 

Went to the Costco in Albuquerque today, got home around 4. It was 92° there.....I'm glad I don't live there, what a big mess of a city, too many people, too many cars, noisy and, everyone is always in a hurry.  We go maybe once a month and that's more than enough!

A slow day for us, went to town & got fertilizer to spread on my pasture, also stopped & got groceries, as my wife had given me a list. Me shopping for groceries, is like my wife finding what I need in a hardware store, But I got it done. I spread my fertilizer & then helped my wife plant flowers, found that it is more work than I thought, my wife has a green thumb, mine was just black & brown, from helping her pull weeds in planters & watering everything. It was 90 degrees with a swift breeze here most of the day,. Hope your Sunday is a good one.  Best Wishes.   PD

I worked at the library for 6 hours on Saturday, came home, had some lunch and tried to catch a snooze but couldn't get to sleep.  Got up and planted 4 Gardenias on the outside of the pool fence with my friend who lives in our garage apartment.  I am hoping the South/West breeze carries the scent into the pool yard and breezeway.  We had also shoveled dirt away from the pool fence edge where the waste water runs and put it in a cart to go around the property and fill in holes/dips that could turn ankles.  My friend came back over during feeding time to go over the kitty routine, she already knows how to care for the horses while I'm gone.  She and I unloaded a round bale into the manger on Friday so the horses just need their pellets and water monitored.  I am so very appreciative of her help.

Heading to the airport in a few hours.  I doubt I will get any rest until I land and see Mom and Missy.

We are heading to Grand Rapids today to see Amber. I hot all of my chores done yesterday so I could spend the day there. Going to stop out and check on jag. Make sure he has not stressed himself bald yet. Poor guy is a love sick puppy over that 24 year old mare that loves him. 

Rushed over after work to play with the baby and dress the mommas shoulder wound. Baby, who has been named Margarita "Rita" for short, met ALL the kids this evening and took it all in stride. Little hands were everywhere lol, even a little finger explored her ear lol. Rita met my dog Faith too, wish I hadve gotten a pic of them nose to nose.

Just so you can understand how little she is, Ive included pics!

20170611_205003.jpg

20170611_205121.jpg

QB,  Very Neat pictures of Rita, she is indeed very small, her mom seems to okay with, all the attention Rita is getting.   PD

How darling is she?  *melts*

Flight was okay, flew economy and they really crammed us in there.  I introduced myself as "Sardine" and my row-mates laughed.  Mom was having a good day today and we had a nice visit, then we both napped and she ate a very good dinner.  I'm heading to bed shortly so I can get up early to be with her.