Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jubal

Anybody Else?

38 posts in this topic

You think its nick? Sounds like something she would pull. Wonder if equi got one.

^^^It crossed my mind. But more likely is a Nigerian Prince scam.

Edited by jubal

Hasnt happened to me but....Nick?...I mustve missed something. Do tell.

You mean the anointed and crowned potty-mouth queen who loves to tell us how stupid we are?

I got a PM and ignored it.  When I get email notification it shows me the message and it said:

Hello MyDear,

How are you today? I am Mrs. Esther Séverin , If you wouldn't mind I have something I will like to discuss with you. I have decided to make a pledge of donation to support the less privillege under your supervision.  If you are interested Contact me for more details through my private email:(   
estsekv49@gmail.com  )

Nurse help me to write this email.
Mrs.Esther Séverin

^^^That's the one. This has never happened to me before. Usually spammers post on a thread, but this one took the time to target individual members. It would be interesting to see which members.

Edited by jubal

I'd like to think Nick wouldn't waste her time sending something like that out.

My thoughts is a spammer.

Nonetheless, like QB,  I must have missed something...

And since admin deleted the nasty mess, it will stay that way. Evidently you don't read much on the debate board.

You're right, I don't read the debate board...heck, I don't even have time to read this board lately.

Nothing here.  I doubt Nick was behind it.  I've kinda always appreciated Nick's opinion when it came to horse stuff. I stay away from the debate board for the most part....too much nastiness from all sides, imo. 

On 6/14/2017 at 11:06 PM, PinkTractor said:

You're right, I don't read the debate board...heck, I don't even have time to read this board lately.

Exactly....me neither. 

So is Nick gone? Banned?

If she isn't banned for that language, I'll be surprised.  But when I checked her profile the day that happened, it looked like she was still a member.  Perhaps she's been given a temporary ban, like a time-out.

She was just Back after a time out, as she gleefully informed us, when she posted that mess and pretty much dared admin to do anything about it. If she isn't banned, she should be. Profile says she hasn.t been here since Monday.

Edited by noponies

E gads, sounds like I really missed a bruhaha. Sorry to whoever was on the receiving end of it.

I doubt Nick was behind it.  I've kinda always appreciated Nick's opinion when it stumbled on horse stuff. I avoid the debate board for the absolute most part....too much nastiness from all sides, imo. 

What an interesting name! And since you JUST became a member, how could you have been avoiding anything?

The newest member with the suggestive name plagiarized Serah's post. Interesting!

Possibly. If the same as last mysterious new poster, he/she is trying awfully hard to get us to open a link.

Just what ya need, another stick swishing around in the septic tank.

4 hours ago, herrycolin said:

I doubt Nick was behind it.  I've kinda always appreciated Nick's opinion when it stumbled on horse stuff. I avoid the debate board for the absolute most part....too much nastiness from all sides, imo. 

Regards:
Mortgage

You just  joined 5 hours ago. How in the world could you even know what nick has posted on this forums,then you post word for word what SerahRose posted. No PM from new member here. 

What the heck is going on with this place?! New mystery members, spam, etc. Ugh this is weird.