Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaintedWishes

Wednesday hump day

11 posts in this topic

Good morning all! The weekends always fly by and the week seems to drag by.... getting ready to head into work for the day. This evening I will have my workout class at the gym. If the weather isn't to bad I wanna hit the track afterwards. I finished up the landscaping yesterday on the right side of the house. Just need to add my planters and I may add a couple larger rocks too. See below. 

20170613_195716.jpg

20170611_200341.jpg

20170613_195716.jpg

Got my b12 shot today. Only three months late. Boy was I feeling terrible. Shpuld start feeling better soon. 

Your place is really shaping up nicely, PW.

TL, some people can see a huge difference with their B12, hope it kicks in soon. 

It was 28° here this morning.........28!!  My husband almost started a fire in the stove, but, he knew it would warm up later.

I made the phone call today, to the vet, I have an appointment Friday for Chopper, he's getting worse and, it won't be long until he's unable to use his hind end, I could wait until that happens, but, it isn't fair to him, regardless how I feel. Right now, he's having a hard time getting up and, once he does, his back end doesn't cooperate with what he wants to do, the legs cross and go crooked, he falls and, he's starting to really labor when walking...     I still have moments when I think I'm doing it too soon, because, there are times he looks better, but, it's just for the moment, because, there's no cure and, I have been seeing a steady decline.

It's made harder, because his mind is sharp, the disease doesn't affect that and, he isn't sick.  There's no pain associated with this disease,  they just lose the use of the hind legs.

So, I don't think next weekend will be a good one for me.

Heidi - I have three gutter planters I made that I will hang there. One has strawberries and the other two are a mix of veggies. 

8 hours ago, equicrzy said:

It was 28° here this morning.........28!!  My husband almost started a fire in the stove, but, he knew it would warm up later.

I made the phone call today, to the vet, I have an appointment Friday for Chopper, he's getting worse and, it won't be long until he's unable to use his hind end, I could wait until that happens, but, it isn't fair to him, regardless how I feel. Right now, he's having a hard time getting up and, once he does, his back end doesn't cooperate with what he wants to do, the legs cross and go crooked, he falls and, he's starting to really labor when walking...     I still have moments when I think I'm doing it too soon, because, there are times he looks better, but, it's just for the moment, because, there's no cure and, I have been seeing a steady decline.

It's made harder, because his mind is sharp, the disease doesn't affect that and, he isn't sick.  There's no pain associated with this disease,  they just lose the use of the hind legs.

So, I don't think next weekend will be a good one for me.

Very sorry, dear.