Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azjumper

Who watches Degrassi?

16 posts in this topic

I do. I was so upset that JT died right when the season started to get good. I have been watching degrassi since emma and manny and jt and toby were all in 7th grade. Yep that long I LOVE DEGRASSI. I will cry when the show is no longer.

I do. I was so upset that JT died right when the season started to get good. I have been watching degrassi since emma and manny and jt and toby were all in 7th grade. Yep that long I LOVE DEGRASSI. I will cry when the show is no longer.

I've been watching it since like the second season, but I've seen every episode at least twice. When I first heard someone was going to die (like a year ago), I tried to figure it out, and have been ever since then. Lol. JT was one of my first guesses though, and like 3 weeks ago, when I saw the promo for this episode, I heard the kid's voice when it showed the knife, and I knew it was one of the kids from Lakehurst, so I guessed it was going to be JT.

I seriously jumped when he actually stabbed him. It was such a good scene (acting wise and stuff), but I was like in shock the whole time watching.

We'll all miss you JT!

I've been watching it since like the second season, but I've seen every episode at least twice. When I first heard someone was going to die (like a year ago), I tried to figure it out, and have been ever since then. Lol. JT was one of my first guesses though, and like 3 weeks ago, when I saw the promo for this episode, I heard the kid's voice when it showed the knife, and I knew it was one of the kids from Lakehurst, so I guessed it was going to be JT.

I seriously jumped when he actually stabbed him. It was such a good scene (acting wise and stuff), but I was like in shock the whole time watching.

We'll all miss you JT!

Gosh darnit i shouldnt have opended this [Mad] lol i didnt get to watch it last night, and i know someone was sapost to die but i wanted to find out when i watched it grrr =/ lol

BUt omg i cant belive he died [Frown] I have been watching that show sence there first season, i mean sure i had a feeling it was gonna be him but, that sucks lol.

Gosh darnit i shouldnt have opended this [Mad] lol i didnt get to watch it last night, and i know someone was sapost to die but i wanted to find out when i watched it grrr =/ lol

BUt omg i cant belive he died [Frown] I have been watching that show sence there first season, i mean sure i had a feeling it was gonna be him but, that sucks lol.

I was furious when he died. He was my favorite character. I wish they would have killed off someone else.

I was furious when he died. He was my favorite character. I wish they would have killed off someone else.

is there any possible way somebody could sum up the show from beginning to end for me?

I used to watch it a long long time ago, and dont even remember where I left off.

Anybody up for a challenge? I still remember the people, but if you can hit the main points, that would be awesome.

is there any possible way somebody could sum up the show from beginning to end for me?

I used to watch it a long long time ago, and dont even remember where I left off.

Anybody up for a challenge? I still remember the people, but if you can hit the main points, that would be awesome.

10 years later...is it still on? 

Psst....this is a reeeeaaaalllly old thread.