Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clbritt

***Bring on Summer, time for a new chat thread****

15,702 posts in this topic

yea I can't believe eits time already!

yes STeph some people are so stupid ah hello....we have horses here could yo ube careful the yare flight animals!

I think we forget that sometimes.

yea I can't believe eits time already!

yes STeph some people are so stupid ah hello....we have horses here could yo ube careful the yare flight animals!

I think we forget that sometimes.

Crap I have like no one coming to this nutritional clinic tonite..doesn't matter really just waste of time if only 5 coming..at least my boarders will be informed of new feed.

Crap I have like no one coming to this nutritional clinic tonite..doesn't matter really just waste of time if only 5 coming..at least my boarders will be informed of new feed.

I have to figure out how to put thumbnails of pics on websites for these shows. I have already gotten a handful of e-mails from people that they didn't have a chance to look at pics at show and would like to see and maybe order.... [Crazy]

I wonder if I could get help from Bravenet or if maybe the thumbsplus software will be of some assistance on this.

I know how to put a regular picture on there. But I need ot be able to put a link to shows and put like 200 + thumbnails people can view and choose from....

And I need it done like YESTERDAY..... [Crazy]

I have to figure out how to put thumbnails of pics on websites for these shows. I have already gotten a handful of e-mails from people that they didn't have a chance to look at pics at show and would like to see and maybe order.... [Crazy]

I wonder if I could get help from Bravenet or if maybe the thumbsplus software will be of some assistance on this.

I know how to put a regular picture on there. But I need ot be able to put a link to shows and put like 200 + thumbnails people can view and choose from....

And I need it done like YESTERDAY..... [Crazy]

I'm tired, I want to go home, and I just 'started' [Frown] Today sucks. I was supposed to go to the grain store after work but I'm definately not. I'm going to go home, get drugged up and ride [Razz]

I'm tired, I want to go home, and I just 'started' [Frown] Today sucks. I was supposed to go to the grain store after work but I'm definately not. I'm going to go home, get drugged up and ride [Razz]

YAY AMY!!! [Jump] Congrats on the new job!

Ugh, what an afternoon. It's pretty outside, I am off to go ride Taylor and do my sit-up-up without stirrups LOL! I'll need one of you to push my wheelchair into work tomorrow for me.

See ya!

YAY AMY!!! [Jump] Congrats on the new job!

Ugh, what an afternoon. It's pretty outside, I am off to go ride Taylor and do my sit-up-up without stirrups LOL! I'll need one of you to push my wheelchair into work tomorrow for me.

See ya!

Man this day is dragging and the HR people from that job still havn't called [Question]

That sucks about the clinic tonight Willie...at least the boarders will know whats going on though.

Christie I hope you can get the thumbnails figured out....web design can be a pain!

Man this day is dragging and the HR people from that job still havn't called [Question]

That sucks about the clinic tonight Willie...at least the boarders will know whats going on though.

Christie I hope you can get the thumbnails figured out....web design can be a pain!

Farrier just called & now wants to come next Thurs. We are rally getting some heavy storms. I can't blame him. Tracy really doesn't have anywhere indoors to do it. Plus he can't pull his truck into my barn he just backs up to aisle.

So I guess I may stay a little later than planned today.

Farrier just called & now wants to come next Thurs. We are rally getting some heavy storms. I can't blame him. Tracy really doesn't have anywhere indoors to do it. Plus he can't pull his truck into my barn he just backs up to aisle.

So I guess I may stay a little later than planned today.

WEl lI dont know exactly whos coming but I know I've had several saying they weren't.

I bought cookies & punch..and I don't eat that crap...or I don't want to eat that crap. [Razz]

don't worry Amy...they are just busy..they might not even call til tomorrow..

OH yes websites can be apain..but luckily I have a nephew that is a programmer. [smile]

WEl lI dont know exactly whos coming but I know I've had several saying they weren't.

I bought cookies & punch..and I don't eat that crap...or I don't want to eat that crap. [Razz]

don't worry Amy...they are just busy..they might not even call til tomorrow..

OH yes websites can be apain..but luckily I have a nephew that is a programmer. [smile]

I was hoping someone on here would spout off a super easy way to do it Amy, but I am not thinking it is gonna happen.

Oh I hope things come through for job Amy.

I was hoping someone on here would spout off a super easy way to do it Amy, but I am not thinking it is gonna happen.

Oh I hope things come through for job Amy.

quote:

Originally posted by CoolRabbit:

I'll need one of you to push my wheelchair into work tomorrow for me.

[ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by CoolRabbit:

I'll need one of you to push my wheelchair into work tomorrow for me.

[ROTFL]