Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolRabbit

Kumbaya - the new Switzerland (neutral) chat - all are welcome!

15,248 posts in this topic

quote:

Now, all hold hands and sing Kumbaya on cue...one, two, ready, go!

Kumbaya my Lord kumbaya...hahah I'm singing can ya hear me.. [big Grin]

yes Amy I'm going over nite & its about an hour away. its here again www.circlegarena.us I think that'sit.

quote:

Now, all hold hands and sing Kumbaya on cue...one, two, ready, go!

Kumbaya my Lord kumbaya...hahah I'm singing can ya hear me.. [big Grin]

yes Amy I'm going over nite & its about an hour away. its here again www.circlegarena.us I think that'sit.

Well, I won't be on long. I just set up an appointment for the trailer to get some work done. Hasn't been checked over in over a year and we did that Oklahoma trip over Labor day and I drove it to Wyoming last year right after its last check up. Though the biggest reason to fix it is that the rubber in the back of the trailer has broken up and one screw thing sticking out is almost completely exposed. Don't want the horses hurting themselves on it.

Well, I won't be on long. I just set up an appointment for the trailer to get some work done. Hasn't been checked over in over a year and we did that Oklahoma trip over Labor day and I drove it to Wyoming last year right after its last check up. Though the biggest reason to fix it is that the rubber in the back of the trailer has broken up and one screw thing sticking out is almost completely exposed. Don't want the horses hurting themselves on it.

Thank you Jan

I think everyone on here has been offended or had their feelings hurt at one time or another. We have/had a good group of people on here and I think its time that we let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree on some things. I hope that we can all find it within ourselves to be adults and continue on with our friendships now that the "dust" has settled.

Christie congrats on the new land and I hope you guys can quickly get a house & barn built and get away from your psycho neighbors ASAP! [Eek!]

[ 09-11-2007, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: amie9191 ]

Thank you Jan

I think everyone on here has been offended or had their feelings hurt at one time or another. We have/had a good group of people on here and I think its time that we let bygones be bygones and agree to disagree on some things. I hope that we can all find it within ourselves to be adults and continue on with our friendships now that the "dust" has settled.

Christie congrats on the new land and I hope you guys can quickly get a house & barn built and get away from your psycho neighbors ASAP! [Eek!]

[ 09-11-2007, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: amie9191 ]

I am having a lot of fun on the debate board. Probably waaaaay too much fun LOL!

Ugh, I am so afraid my nose is going to start bleeding again. I am afraid to even wrinkle it. I think I gave Kevin a heart attack last night. He walked into the bathroom and I was layig over the sink and the sink was FILLED with blood and it was gushing down my face, looked like I shot myself LOL! He immediately went into Mr. Paramedic mode. It was kind of sexy! [Crazy]

I am having a lot of fun on the debate board. Probably waaaaay too much fun LOL!

Ugh, I am so afraid my nose is going to start bleeding again. I am afraid to even wrinkle it. I think I gave Kevin a heart attack last night. He walked into the bathroom and I was layig over the sink and the sink was FILLED with blood and it was gushing down my face, looked like I shot myself LOL! He immediately went into Mr. Paramedic mode. It was kind of sexy! [Crazy]

Lisa I hope the trailer is an easy fix. Thank god you found the screw before someone did get hurt on it!

Lisa I hope the trailer is an easy fix. Thank god you found the screw before someone did get hurt on it!

Well I guess I'll move over here now. I introduced myself earlier.

My gelding ran at Circle G arena quite a few times. Looks like a nice place.

Well I guess I'll move over here now. I introduced myself earlier.

My gelding ran at Circle G arena quite a few times. Looks like a nice place.

I hope you get trailer fixed quickly Lisa.

Yes I agree that EVERYONe has been offended by some things said on here..and its kinda silly to have 2 chats. We all don't have to agree on everything..that's just not realistic.

We've been here for a long time & we have gotten along really well the last few mos..I think that this can continue.

I hope you get trailer fixed quickly Lisa.

Yes I agree that EVERYONe has been offended by some things said on here..and its kinda silly to have 2 chats. We all don't have to agree on everything..that's just not realistic.

We've been here for a long time & we have gotten along really well the last few mos..I think that this can continue.

Ya know my chat time is limited now some days are better than others, but I am willing to see how this goes.

Perhaps we can all keep in mind this was a daily chat board and not the debate board, so if we want to question breeding, training techniques, money, religion, and politics leave that to the debate board where people are all too eager to argue and defend their resons and beliefs.

But don't get offended if I don't respond to a certain subject etc....

Thank you Amy. I don't know how soon we will get awya from them if this land deal goes through, I know Mike is ready to sell now but the market for selling a house is not good right now so we would like to sit on the land for awhile. Our plan is to get it planted a portion of it will be hay, and also put in our arena so it will give us a place "away from home" to haul to and ride.

Ya know my chat time is limited now some days are better than others, but I am willing to see how this goes.

Perhaps we can all keep in mind this was a daily chat board and not the debate board, so if we want to question breeding, training techniques, money, religion, and politics leave that to the debate board where people are all too eager to argue and defend their resons and beliefs.

But don't get offended if I don't respond to a certain subject etc....

Thank you Amy. I don't know how soon we will get awya from them if this land deal goes through, I know Mike is ready to sell now but the market for selling a house is not good right now so we would like to sit on the land for awhile. Our plan is to get it planted a portion of it will be hay, and also put in our arena so it will give us a place "away from home" to haul to and ride.

im not showing booger at the congress THIS year. only my trainer. but DEF next year, i will be showing him at the region 4 and congress, and hopefully shows around town. im excited [smile]

im not showing booger at the congress THIS year. only my trainer. but DEF next year, i will be showing him at the region 4 and congress, and hopefully shows around town. im excited [smile]

quote:

into Mr. Paramedic mode. It was kind of sexy!

[ROTFL]

that cracked me UP because Kenny was fixing our phones & Ithought it was unfixable & he fixed it & knew what to do...I was like "ooh I like this" [bat Eyelashes]

Yes I remember you shyKy...Circle G I like it..just really dark.

quote:

into Mr. Paramedic mode. It was kind of sexy!

[ROTFL]

that cracked me UP because Kenny was fixing our phones & Ithought it was unfixable & he fixed it & knew what to do...I was like "ooh I like this" [bat Eyelashes]

Yes I remember you shyKy...Circle G I like it..just really dark.

I haven't been to Circle G in years. I think the last time I showed there was an NSBA/AQHA special event show when Taylor was 4. I remember distinctly because I had Taylor at home that time and decided to try showing without ReguMate. Yeah...that lasted about a week. She was running after other horses in the pen trying to pee on them LOL!

I haven't been to Circle G in years. I think the last time I showed there was an NSBA/AQHA special event show when Taylor was 4. I remember distinctly because I had Taylor at home that time and decided to try showing without ReguMate. Yeah...that lasted about a week. She was running after other horses in the pen trying to pee on them LOL!

So Kevin didn't think you needed to go to the doctor? I know Shannon had a nose bleed at the last show and it gushed for like a half hour. What was weird is that another person had just been in that bathroom doing the same thing.

Hi Shy_KY. Saw your crew on the other chat. You definitely have a crew of horses and donkeys. [Eek!]

[ 09-10-2007, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Mr Flashy Passer ]

So Kevin didn't think you needed to go to the doctor? I know Shannon had a nose bleed at the last show and it gushed for like a half hour. What was weird is that another person had just been in that bathroom doing the same thing.

Hi Shy_KY. Saw your crew on the other chat. You definitely have a crew of horses and donkeys. [Eek!]

[ 09-10-2007, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Mr Flashy Passer ]

I've never been there. My gelding was from IN and ran a buch in OH.

I'm hoping being remembered is a good thing. lol

I've never been there. My gelding was from IN and ran a buch in OH.

I'm hoping being remembered is a good thing. lol