Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
azgrulla

Wormers.....how long does it take?

8 posts in this topic

How long does it take for a wormer to do its job? I wormed my two geldings yeasterday(Sat. evening) and was wondering how long it takes for the wormer to do it's job? A week ago, they started rubbing their tales which told me that it's timme to worm. So I did but they are still rubbing their tails. I gave them an Ivermectin wormer...if that helps.

Thanks,

azgrulla [smiley Wavey]

How long does it take for a wormer to do its job? I wormed my two geldings yeasterday(Sat. evening) and was wondering how long it takes for the wormer to do it's job? A week ago, they started rubbing their tales which told me that it's timme to worm. So I did but they are still rubbing their tails. I gave them an Ivermectin wormer...if that helps.

Thanks,

azgrulla [smiley Wavey]

Have the geldings been cleaned lately? My gelding itches his tail when he needs his sheath cleaned.

Tracy

Have the geldings been cleaned lately? My gelding itches his tail when he needs his sheath cleaned.

Tracy

I would say within a couple of days at least. But tail rubbing can mean a few things. Sheath needs cleaned, dry itchy tail, udder needs cleaned. Worms also. But I feed a daily dewormer so I dont even let my horses start the worm cycle.

I would say within a couple of days at least. But tail rubbing can mean a few things. Sheath needs cleaned, dry itchy tail, udder needs cleaned. Worms also. But I feed a daily dewormer so I dont even let my horses start the worm cycle.

Thanks. [Jump] I was thinking about their tallywhackers needing cleaned but they are pretty clean. They are getting bathed tonight. I will pay more attention to their tails. Extra copnditioner.

Thanks again everyone. [Yay]

azgrulla [smiley Wavey]

Thanks. [Jump] I was thinking about their tallywhackers needing cleaned but they are pretty clean. They are getting bathed tonight. I will pay more attention to their tails. Extra copnditioner.

Thanks again everyone. [Yay]

azgrulla [smiley Wavey]