Quantcast

Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Cheap 2 Horse Trailer?

Posted by Desirae, 22 July 2012 · 500 views

Right now I am having some problems finding a horse trailer that is cheap enough to own.
I don't really need anything that is so fancy, I just want something that is good enough to transport my horses to and from the vet.
I could really use some advice

What state are you in? Theres one right down the road here in Central WA for $600.

What state are you in? Theres one right down the road here in Central WA for $600.

I live in MN. That must be a great deal but Thats to far of a drive for my parents to make on such short notice
Yeap too far! Im sure you can find something closer.
Desirea,

Reasonable priced horse trailers are out there. There is always some forsale on craigslist. It depends on how often it would get used. Might want to consider checking into being able barrow or rent one when you would need one. You are better off trying to buy one locally if possible, that way you might find out how it was cared for. Then you might have some reassurrance it wasn't going fall apart on you right away. Not trying to discourage you, but money is hardearned, & can be quickly spent. So you want to get as much for your dollar as possible. Best Wishes. PD