Tube Walk For Developing Riding Fit Legs
Tube Walk Rider Fitness Exercise Equestrian Athlete
The Tube Walk helps the equestrian athlete to develop leg and hip strength, thereby developing riding fit legs. You will need a simple exercise tube/band as shown in the photo. You can easily get this at your local fitness store.
- Take the band and place it under the soles of the feet, ideally under the arches, as shown in the photo.
- Start with the feet hip width apart. Lift leg as if lifting over a match box, pushing the leg away from the body to the side.
- Lift the trail leg in exactly the same manner, so you are back at the start position.
- Keep the knees slightly flexed throughout.
- Complete 10 steps to the left by repeating steps 2 and 3 and then perform 10 steps to the right.