All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The Front Porch

3. The Front Porch

George wouldn't have smiled if he had known the next day was a ride to the kennel
  4. The Front Porch

Well we are on the road. Had to take a pic of a miners house in Montreal With. I love driving through this community. Then had to stop for the depot in Ironwood MI
  5. Yesterday
  6. The Front Porch

Hahaha! John filled our house with caterwauling until the cello was somewhat tamed.
  7. The Front Porch

LOL! You are too kind to ungrateful creatures.
  8. The Front Porch

Well we were supposed to be on the road about 9 or 10am. Lucky me had a staffer call in so couldn't leave till most of the work was done, meaning we will not get to our destination till after 10pm. Oh so happy days I tell ya. NP you are the humanitarian of the day no matter how much pain the ungrateful beast created. LC enjoy the new additions to your farm. How is LJ enjoying the beginnings of school? Shortman was excited that I told the music teacher he would like to play the trumpet. Already he is talking about what he would like to learn but as a mom I know it won't last when it comes to having to practice. Pass me the cotton balls & a very stiff drink.
  9. The Front Porch

Found a feral cat in the alley with its head stuck in a plastic jar. Now I'm out of bandaids, but the ungrateful cat is free.
  10. The Front Porch

The goats are still where they are supposed to be. YAY!!!!! But I did see Lisa sticking her head under the wall between their stall and Bitsey's.
  11. The Front Porch

I wish I liked goat cheese, but I just don't. Mild feta, I can deal with. I we milk, it will be one of the cows.
  12. @MadBerenson @TheMitziGaynor That is so cool she was at Jeffrey's! I used to live in Clarksville.

13. Last week
  14. The Front Porch

Those are cute goats. Love their markings.
  15. The Front Porch

The looks on Faith and Nancy's faces are precious! LOL
  16. The Front Porch

Soon you could be making goat cheese. Good stuff.
  17. The Front Porch

I'm sorry, I was in a hurry yesterday. Pictures of Lisa and Lesley (Mr. LC and LJ named them). First, there was the trip home. I bought a turkey from one person and the goats from another. They travelled well, but the looks I got...Hehehe! The girls when they first came home. Nancy goat says, "Was this necessary?"
  18. The Front Porch

If she shreds the diaper, an nice alternative to a cone is to use a large collar with small sections of pool noodles on it - the dog can still see and move easier that a cone, but hard to get to the body to chew.
  19. The Front Porch

Short leash tie her in the living room with a dog bed. It should work.
  20. The Front Porch

Welp, Faith wasnt humiliated enough apparently. Came home to a super soaked couch tonight. Im off this weekend so my plan is to give the diapers a trial run. I don't think she would be able to get to the diaper to shred it, but wonders never cease. So Ill diaper her and leave for a little while and see how it goes. I did speak with a coworker today who used to train dogs for people and she says that given Faiths age I probably wont be able to train her not to pee on the couch at this point. Coworker says shes doing it because shes angry and those behaviors are the hardest to fix. She suggested removing Faith from access to the couch but I explained that that would isolate her from Benny (who is crated in the living room and loves her crate) and Jenna (who sleeps on the couch all day and whose days have become very limited...as in I think its time, if you get my drift). The coworker agreed that isolating her would probably be worse, she'd probably resort to being destructive even though she has never been. So...wish me luck and that the diapers at least help some!
  21. The Front Porch

What, no pics?
  22. The Front Porch

Someone had two six month old Nubian does for sale. Disbudded and bottlefed. Hubby wanted both. Nancy met them today and she loves them. They are perfect.
  23. The Front Porch

I can be bat poo crazy busy & still find time for a funny haha in life.
  24. The Front Porch

Ha! I love those!
  25. The Front Porch

She is all ready to go for a jog. Would have been worse if you found bottoms with the lace frilly trim. She doesn't come across as a dog to wear pink. Hmmmm.....maybe hot pink!
  26. The Front Porch

Now isn't THAT interesting! Funny....but interesting.
  27. The Front Porch

So on my days off I ventured next door to the thrift store and picked up a couple pairs of toddlers/kids pants for a quarter a pair. I cut a hole for Faiths tail and put them on her just to see her reaction. I think she was so humiliated that when I left the house for hours yesterday, I came home to a dry couch. Lol. I included a pic of her in her hot pants so you can see her poor expression. I didnt leave them on long, her poor little sad face got to me. Dont get me wrong, I dont at all think she's fixed and my coworker brought me actual diapers to try today, but I thought it was pretty coincidental amd funny that she didnt pee on the couch for 2 days after having on a pair of pants lol.
  28. The Front Porch

RRW - love that commercial, especially the guy using the lint roller! Have a good trip!
  1. Load more activity