24 replies to this topic

#1 Arab-Lover

Arab-Lover

Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:45 AM

I wasn't going to post about this topic, but I just want to know if there is anyone out there that has had problems I'm having.
Okay, about 10 months ago I went into dentist because 2 of my top teeth were loose. They were not bad, just loose. So, I went in, they did x-rays and then came the bad news. I have osteoperousis pretty bad in my face. The bone holding my teeth was deteariating. So dentist said that eventually all my top teeth will get loose and just fall out. He said, while I have good insurance that I should get a top denture plate. I lost it, I started crying and telling him, I am only 36 and my teeth aren't bad. But that didn't matter because the bone was gone.
So, I went home and thought about it for a few days, then decided I should get it done while I had insurance. so, I made the app. So, 10 months ago I got these dentures(top plate) They don't look bad and anyone that sees me and doesn't know they are dentures, thinks its my real teeth. I still cry from time to time. My husband always trys to come in the bathroom when I am cleaning them. I tell him I don't care how much he says he loves me, HE WILL NEVER SEE ME WITHOUT THEM IN>

So its been 10 months and I still feel like I am wearing a stupid mouthpiece. Anyone with them, please tell me that someday I will not feel like I am wearing a mouthpiece. I also had to go into the dentist last week, because I was having such pain in my gums. Dentist said I have quite a few bone spurs and they will work there way out. Again, anyone had bone spurs? How long does it take to work them out?
Also my gums have shrank and dentist said I need to go have denture alined. I have to leave them for a day to get them alined. So nope, they won't be getting alined. I cannot mentally or physically drive away from office with no teeth on the top.
It really sucks because there was nothing wrong with my teeth and I always took care of them.
Please, no jokes because this really bothers me alot. I still cry to this day, almost a year later and I hate feeling like I am wearing a mouth guard.

Edited to add--if you read my big ol post then thanks.

Edited by Ramsey, 28 October 2008 - 10:48 AM.

FRIENDS ARE OVER RATED,MY BEST FRIEND IS MY HORSE......

Don't look in my backyard until you look in your own...

I would rather spend my days with pets then people, because way to many people are fake in this world.

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up any ways...
RELIEVE STRESS>GO FOR A RIDE...

Posted Image

#2 BuddyRoo

BuddyRoo

Bandwagon Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,292 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Just like veterinarians, there are good dentists and not so good dentists.

There are lots of ways to modify the plate to make it feel more comfortable. If you have a shallow palate to begin with, they may need to grind down the top a little so it doesn't feel so "thick".

As far as the bone chips and such....it can happen, but they ought to be able to resolve that for you.

It IS normal for the gums to shrink up a bit...but I'm concerned about the bone loss and what they're doing to help you with that? Have you seen anyone else regarding that particular issue?

A good horseman doesn't have to tell anyone...the horse already knows.

Stupid should hurt.

Might be a reason, never an excuse...

I've met: Katie May, Phurgus, Feeeline, Jumpin Horses, Slaycock, Ironbessflint, Lash, Kowgurl, Nara, Skip, BarnBarb, Barklay, Muskrat, Fawn and Jazz's Mom, Nikki, Theo, DoubleDee, Quarterflash, LynneHall, Shelley, Bumper, BayFilly, MizParker, Mr. MizParker, LongingToRun, TRB, CindyP, Mr. CindyP, MRS, KatyBlackJack

Founder PDAD

BUDDYROO BLOG

#3 cody 'n honey

cody 'n honey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:55 AM

I have worn top dentures for about 10 years now, and I'm getting the bottoms done next month. The most important thing about wearing dentures is to make sure they fit properly. When I first had mine done, I went every month for adjustments, and after a year, when my gums were totally healed, I had them aligned. Yes, I had to be without upper teeth overnight, but it was well worth it. I never have a problem with slippage, or being uncomfortable. I no longer feel like I'm wearing a mouth piece....in fact, since mine fit so well from the beginning, I never really did feel that way. So, even though you don't want to, take the time to get them aligned. Just stay hidden for the day if you really feel that strongly about being seen without. I can't help with the bone spur issue...I didn't have that problem. But get the teeth aligned!
maryanne

#4 Horse Love

Horse Love

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

I know it is not funny. my hubby had to have dentures when he was only in his 30's and my x when he was stil a teen. my x wears his my hubby now won't and he has had two differnet pairs. yes your gums will shink and you will have to have your denture realined or put plenty of the other stuff in them to keep them tight. yes people doe get the bone spurs and they will work there way out. it won't always be that way. you have notice the shinkish now because you had your teeth put in right away. were when people wait until there gums shink then have the dentures put in they don't have the problem so fast but i find they are the ones who are harder to get to wear them. he was without for a few years due to money and then when we had the money we got them and now he won't wear them unless I say something and make him. then he only wears the top. he never eats with them. I guess what I am saying it depends on the person and there determanation and wanting to look there best. I never saw my mil with out hers. I think most woman are better at it then men. My father in law never wore his. they tell me I have bone problems to but I was told I would have trouble holding the dentures in due to my problem. often I wish I had dentures instead of the teeth I have. I am in my mid 50's
CHERYL

#5 Arab-Lover

Arab-Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (BuddyRoo @ Oct 28 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just like veterinarians, there are good dentists and not so good dentists.

There are lots of ways to modify the plate to make it feel more comfortable. If you have a shallow palate to begin with, they may need to grind down the top a little so it doesn't feel so "thick".

As far as the bone chips and such....it can happen, but they ought to be able to resolve that for you.

It IS normal for the gums to shrink up a bit...but I'm concerned about the bone loss and what they're doing to help you with that? Have you seen anyone else regarding that particular issue?

yea, went to my family doc. and I am on a pill once a week for the osteoperousis..Med. called Actonel

I would rather spend my days with pets then people, because way to many people are fake in this world.

Posted Image

#6 spacytracy

spacytracy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,041 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:48 AM

Can't offer much other than hugs huggy.gif I think its really brave to talk about it and NO ONE on here would ever make fun of you for it!

My college roomate had her front teeth knocked out by a softball - 4 of them. And she had the false teeth implanted in her gum witha hook looking thing. don't know exactly how or what, but maybe look into that?

#7 a_key_to_my_heart

a_key_to_my_heart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:59 AM

I have a friend that just turned 31 this year. She has to go in and be fitted for dentures soon. I really feel awful for her. She pretty much raised her younger brothers and sister, giving them everything she could. Taking care of them more then herself. They all have great teeth, but hers were getting bad. They started turning black and breaking when she was just in High school. Dentist said it was just bad genes. She is ok with it, but I know it bothers her. I just hope that after she gets them it will boost her confidence. I don't like seeing my friend going threw pain like she has
{{{{Home is where your horse is}}}}

Through the tunnel of life she emerges,
Born into the early hours of the mornings light, Very large and long legged, A dull grey but soon to be shinny black, Four white stockings and a star, She struggles hard to get to her feet, To stand to receive her mothers warm milk.

Byzantine(Byzy) 9 years old Anglo Arab, Mare, Chestnut.

Sweet Charlotte (Charlotte) 9 years old AraAppaloosa, Mare, Grey

American Patriot (Patriot) 5 year old AraAppaloosa, Gelding, Red Roan

Silver Bells (Bella) 3 years old Appaloosa, Filly, Black/White/Varnish

#8 redneckcowgirl

redneckcowgirl

Fecal Agitator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:10 PM

Yea, have you looked into implants? My Mom, brother & I all got braces when I was a teen, (Dad got a bonus of some sort at work, put them on us all... we joked for years that we thought he was going to put braces on the cat as well!)

Anyways, when the day came for removal, mine were fine, my brother had already taken his off with pliers... but Mom, who was 36 at the time... wasn't so lucky. The morning AFTER, her teeth were worse than they were before braces! Yep, bone degeneration in her jaws. She cried for weeks, never smiled, and was pretty much miserable. She also had heat & cold sensitivity, drank everything hot or cold through a straw. (Made for interesting conversations watching her suck down a beer!) Orthodontist suggested pulling all her teeth & fitting dentures. She told him where to shove his pliers. My Grandmother, her mom, had all her teeth pulled at 27 for the same reason.

About 10 years ago, she looked into screw-in teeth... and got it done. From my understanding,(Which might not be exactly right... just how I understood it.) they cut her gums, filled in the jawbone with some sort of dental concrete, filed her teeth to nubs, drilled holes in them, threaded the holes, and screwed in new teeth into the concreted nubs. They look better than her original teeth, and they don't look "Fake" like some of the veneers some people have. She's very happy with it all, and actually laughs with a big, toothy smile! I got my happy mom back!

Now she's 56, has pink hair & joined a motorcycle club... but I don't think she would be having this much fun in her 2nd childhood if she would have went ahead & got dentures.

So far, I'm doing great, drank LOTS of milk as a kid... all mine feel like they're in there solid, knock on wood!

huggy.gif

#9 ozland

ozland

I'm an optimist. I think most people are half full of it.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44,574 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:48 PM

Full dentures for the past 20 years. It DOES get better, dear. And if you aren't ready to do without them for a couple days, go look for a product called Denturite by Seabond. Self re-lining kit, works pretty good. Just follow the directions. Had the bone spurs too, but the dentist should have cleaned that up for you.

S'cuse me, gotta go iron my birthday suit.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary.
For those who do not, no explanation will suffice.
.................Joseph Dunninger

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling
a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist

#10 manesntails

manesntails

just an Olllllld Hippie with a KILLER ***.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,643 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

huggy.gif huggy.gif My mom had a hard time with hers also. I think you should go and get them aligned and when you get them back they will feel better and you will be a bit happier with

them. It really sucks having great teeth and loosing them all at once like you have.

That was a very big mental shock and a shock to your whole system as well.

Feel better huggy.gif

Snake "Murdering" a Specialty

---In the quiet light of the stable, you hear a muffled snort, the stomp of a hoof, a friendly nicker. Gentle eyes inquire:............................................. ..................................................."Got Carrots?"

I'm IN with the "IN-CROWD"
"Fight nonsense with nonsense, it works everytime~!!!"
I am living proof that God made some people just for the "Hades" of it..
now don't that sound dumb?
Give them what they want until they don't want it any more.....
Skrew you~!! I crap brilliance.

#11 scrimbaby

scrimbaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:13 PM

Don't feel bad for being 36 and having a top plate, I am 28 and have had mine for 3 years. So that means at the age of 25 I had all my top teeth removed and had to get dentures. I took care of my teeth and so did my mom when I was a kid but that didn't help with my genetics. My mom had a partial when she was 23 and my brother has had implants in his front 4 teeth. I did not want to get it done, I had been having toothaches for a while and my teeth would crumble in my mouth. Hubby called me one day and said "I have a surprise for you, meet me at this location" not knowing where I was going cause we had only lived here for 3 months I met him there and it was the dentist. I went in and they did the xrays and asked me what I wanted to do, knowing that it would cost to much to get that many implants and root canals and fillings were just going to rot again I told them that the cheapest thing would to be pulling and getting dentures. I thought I had a little time to think about it, I didn't have insurance and it was going to cost $3,000.00. Hubby says "how soon can we do this"? They said you can pay half today and we will do the impression and then in 2 weeks pay the other half when she comes back to have it done. When they did the impression, one of my front teeth broke off in the impression that's how week they were. I had 18 teeth pulled that day and dentures stuck in my mouth immediately after, I had no pain at all though. For the first 3 months I felt like Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I had to go in every week for the first month and have a soft liner put in, and then 3 months after having them I had to go in and have a permanent liner. They told me that I would be without my teeth for a day and I told them they will have to do better then that cause I wasn't going to go a day without them. I was able to meet the guy that was doing the liner about an hour away and only be without my teeth for a couple hours, I stayed in my truck so I didn't have to be without them. When they made my dentures they did not make the roof of them to go back far enough so I don't have any suction, I have to use fixadent. I don't let anyone see me without them, I sleep in them. When I went to the dentist a couple months ago to have a wisdom tooth removed on the bottom I would not take them out even for the dentist. I never had a problem with bone spurs, I know that they filed the bone when they removed the teeth. I sometimes hate the fact that I don't have my own teeth, but then again I love the fact that I don't have toothaches. I can eat pretty much what I want to now, I smile with a full smile instead of covering my mouth. It will get better, up until this year mine didn't feel that tight, now I can tell a difference. Like I said before I got mine done 3 years ago. People don't know that mine aren't my real teeth, and I have accepted the fact that I have dentures and I tell people that there not mine, I get jokes like they are yours, you paid for them. Which is totally true. I am going to put a couple pics up here,1 from about 2 weeks after getting my plate and then a recent one. The first one is when I felt like Willie Wonka.

This one is a goofy pic of me and the most recent I have on the this comp, it's from 1 1/2 years ago. I posted those so you can see that you will start getting more used to them and maybe take some pics of your progress that way you can see how your face will change as well. I don't know if I have been of any help or not.

Member of the "Deep South Chapter:Members Met: EricJohn, CasaDia, Possum7168,Loranbama.
<a href="http://members.horsecity.com/scrimbaby/" target="_blank">http://members.horsecity.com/scrimbaby/</a>

"People To Weak To Follow Their Own Dreams,Will Always Find A Way To Discourage Yours"

#12 AWQH

AWQH

Mom to 14 furry babies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:38 PM

Don't feel bad at all. I have horrible teeth! I hate smiling, and even talking around strangers. My teeth are literally breaking out of my mouth, piece by piece. I brush them 2-3 x a day, always have. I've been told it could be bad genes, having had so many children (6) or the Fibromyalgia. Either way I hate my mouth! I want to cry so often because I look like scuzzy, and can't afford to get them pulled and dentures. I actually want dentures, cause I can't stand the way I look now. Tooth pain, and ugliness is me. Smoking and pop don't help, but they began falling apart long before I drank pepsi and smoked.

Hugs...you are not alone

Dianne
If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain.

#13 marie02

marie02

Gooberville

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,385 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

Don't feel bad. I am 25 and I broke my first tooth at age 12. Right now I have 3 broking teeth in my mouth. Cause I don't have dental insurance I've dealt with it. Also, I so fortunate (not) to have the under developed upper jaw and now my front teeth are pushing forward cause my wisdom teeth are trying to come in. Yep, I have a nice over bite starting. huggy.gif
Life is full of surprises it is our chance to enjoy them no matter what they are.

**Off to see the wonderful wizard**

Posted Image
GreyStonesMelodicMiss, aka Melody or My Mousey Moose. My love. My best friend. My companion. My strength. My girl.

May 19th 2009-February 1st 2013. Rest In Peace My One True Love Of A Lifetime.

#14 WarPony

WarPony

Teeny Tiny Equine Of DOOOM!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,598 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif

My sister in law is younger than you are and has had her top plate for almost 10 years now. She said the first year was MISERABLE, but that it gets MUCH better. She said when she put off having them adjusted or aligned (or whatever they do with them) it made it take longer for her to get comfortable with them, but once she got it done they were MUCH better and she regretted putting it off.

Warpony's blog! ... Warpony's Etsy Shop

“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.” ~ Dr. Gregory House

#15 majik

majik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

You are far from being alone, but I know how traumatic it is. My upper dentures are the new type, I insisted on it. They dont have that full plastic palate across the roof of the mouth, it makes a world of difference. They are held in without any adhesive and are just fine. I had a temp. denture for six months, until the gums healed and shrank. If you skipped that step, then you WILL need adjustments for fit as your gums change. In the mean time, try the kit Oz spoke of, it'll help. Hang in there, it does get better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#16 scribblinhanna

scribblinhanna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

Like everyone else has stated, don't feel bad. Genetics is a bummer. Mine have been bad for about 5 years. Like a few of the other people on here, no matter how much you brush doesn't help. They just fall out or break off. As soon as I am covered by insurance they all (top and bottom) will be pulled and have plates put in. I am looking forward to having a mouth full of teeth and being able to smile in public. I don't like to meet people for the first time because of how horrible my smile is. I would rather have the false teeth than keep having all the toothaches and infections I get. I would love implants but the cost is to expensive even going across the border in Mexico. Take your time, get them fitted properly and then learn to love your smile.

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the winter time. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the Sunset....

#17 Arab-Lover

Arab-Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:28 PM

Oz-- Thanks. I am going to try and find the alignment kit this week end.
And thanks so much to the rest of you, I was so scared to put this on here and get jokes or something. And its still such a touchy subject to me. You all made me feel loads better.

Dentist did want to pull all my top teeth, then after a couple weeks, put denture in. The only way I would do it is if he pulled all my top (had them all but wisdom) and put the denture right in. When he started, a couple places my gums just split and he had to put stitches and tried again to have me wait a couple days and I wouldn't. So he stitched what needed stitched and put the plate in. The next day let me tell you, my face was swollen all the way to my eyes and bruised. The one thing you can laugh at is that my kids said the first few days that I looked like a Hoo, from Hooville. My oldest daughter would say " Look its Cindy Lou from Hooville" when I would come down the hall.

Thank goodness I don't look like that anymore.

Posted Image

#18 scrimbaby

scrimbaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:08 PM

I had stitches all in my mouth, thought it was normal. I was also put under. I didn't have any bruising and minimal swelling. Out of 18,2 of those were wisdom and still no bruising. I was a lucky one I think. I personally have used one of the liner kits to try and make mine fit more snug and would never use it again. I don't remember which brand it was but you are supposed to be able to peel that out or what not and I still have that stuck is places in my plate, and it has been about a year ago I did that.
Member of the "Deep South Chapter:Members Met: EricJohn, CasaDia, Possum7168,Loranbama.
<a href="http://members.horsecity.com/scrimbaby/" target="_blank">http://members.horsecity.com/scrimbaby/</a>

"People To Weak To Follow Their Own Dreams,Will Always Find A Way To Discourage Yours"

#19 city-gal

city-gal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,441 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

No one would ever laugh or joke about such a sensitive subject. I cannot offer any advice, just wanted to wish you well and I'm glad to hear you are getting this taken care of. Too many people avoid dental care for many different reasons...financial, fear, embarrassment, etc. This is hard, but you'll get through it.

#20 chele

chele

Stop Global Whining

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,747 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

I'm actually looking forward to dentures! I have asked for them for years, but I have just the opposite problem from you. I have great gums and great bone, but my teeth are really crummy. I have been tortured by them my entire life. Fillings, root canals, crowns, root canals through the crowns ! pft! I keep telling my dentist I want some nice pretty white store bought teeth that I can keep in a jar next to the bed and he just won't do it! Hopefully you will get more comfortable with yours soon. I know so many people with dentures I guess I just consider them the norm.

#21 Tazzin

Tazzin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,016 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:51 PM

My Hubby just had ALL his teeth pulled 3 weeks ago. Top and Bottom. I almost passed out when I picked him up from the recovery room. I am totally appalled that they send people home in that condition. surrender.gif bang_head.gif Luckily for him, they gave him Verset (sp?) so he remembers nothing. I still have nightmares about it. mecry.gif

The oral surgeon smoothed his jawbone, so no spurs are suspected. He says there can be bone chips that will work their way out.

He says the final alignment is a day job, drop them off in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon. confused0024.gif

The people I know who have them got them due to rotten teeth. All of them claim a 100% improvement in their quality of life. One lady swears she feels 10 years younger. huggy.gif
Posted Image

Member of B.I.R.U.

There is no value and respect for love without experiencing heartache. No bliss without despair. No prosperity without failure. No loyalty without betrayal. No faith without abandonment. No passion without suffering. - Sean Getty Lowe

I met a board buddy - JrRodeoMom, brlracr624, caseygrey, GemEllie0613, JPParadiseRanch, Quincy's Keeper, HolyJeezers, Quartermutt, Silk, SkyFireDelight, HeGotSpots, Sweet Caroline and kidlets, Kina Kat, Lynnehall, Equi-Librium, LongingToRun, TrottingRightBehind, Driftin Mom, Driftin Cowboy, Driftin Cowgirl, Hi Tech Redneck, iluvspots, CindyP, Katy BlackJack, Mrs, Buck, Andi, Mondaes Mom, Jacks Dad, Buck, mrs, KatyCox. and probably many others whose screen names I don't know ;)

Psaint VF+ - 11 year old Arabian gelding. Cassels Olympia, 16 year old Arabian mare, Khassandra BWB, 7 month old Arabian filly

#22 DraftHorse

DraftHorse

The receiver of packages and the inhabitant of dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

If your insurance will cover it, I second the implant suggestion; keep in mind, however, they might not be an option for you if you have bone loss in your jaw.

At the very least, they might be able to insert a couple of the titanium rods to which you can attach the denture plate. This will give you added stability and the feeling that your dentures are more like your own teeth.

In the meantime, don't give up on getting those dentures to fit right.
I met a board buddy, Bend N Flex. (Oh, there you are, bendy!!!)
Was in the same state as, and chatted on the phone with, PacaPaca and yankeeviper. Way cool ladies!

#23 Tuckaway

Tuckaway

Dog Whisperer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,490 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:05 AM

Hubby had all of his pulled at one time.Tops and bottoms. They took out abunch of tori out of his bottom jaw.Stitched him up and put in temps.Then he went back and got steel poles put into his bottom jaw.So the bottoms would snap in.He also had them adjusted a few times.Because they rubbed.
With or without his teeth.I love him.I did not marry him for his teeth.

Tohi,

"Tuck"

Posted Image

#24 Rockinrider

Rockinrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:13 AM

Talk to a dentist about implants. They can rebuild the bone that is gone, with real bone from your hip or with a special composite. It may not hold forever due to further bone loss. Implants slow further bone loss. We have an aunt with the same problem. All of her teeth are gone. The entire jaw was rebuilt and, she has 12 implants ( one week ago). We're just waiting for her to heal (6 months) to make a permanent ceramic bridge on top and bottom.
Met board buddy MyOldHorse when I was born

"Take a good look around you as you go and remember what you see, for those things sometime may never more be."

"I rode a horse today I lost my heart along the way so , I have to ride a horse tomorrow to try to coax my heart to follow"

"Stop...to smell a rose on the way, look for the rainbow, don't step on the ladybug, feel the sun on your back, breath intentionally sensing the cool air in your lungs, listen to the birds, or the absolute silence, it's the small things that we sometimes forget in our hectic lives that help keep us grounded "

MyOldHorse come back

Please welcome our new family addition, Newton. Born on May 21, at 4:30 a.m. Born in 1 hour, I still have problems believing this.

#25 draftiemama

draftiemama

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,450 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Gosh my mouth hurts just reading this thread.

Ramsey, you're not alone. huggy.gif
Gittin' Knolled Farm

"I've Met Board Buddies": NELass, Flequus, hästflicka, Tab, NosieJosie, nagolder, cowgirlartist, Inbetweengirl, The Geek, Pasogirlz, rattusrat, Qtime, Yankeeviper, Sweetaddiction, BarnBarb, Shelley Carter, HorseLes, KD, FarRiverStar, Driftin'Mom, Katy BlackJack, LongingtoRun, myoldhorse, TrottingRightBehind, PonyExpressMoon, anglenn0706, mrs, Andy Carter, REMONA , serendell, qhridinGA, HeartFeltFarm, tuper, FastTracker, Char, Painted Horizon, upnoverfarm, CassienChey, Forever in Blue Genes, Demon's Mom, SpottedTApps, PineBarSissy, Poldi, Rockabillygal, Cactus Rose, itsaSUTHURNthang, MixedUpTease, JoAnn, Amy, Little Cow and BB Blue.

Posted Image