• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 ClassicCrime

ClassicCrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

[[So, first shot at one of these. I'm flying home so I need something to keep me entertained :)]]

Los Angeles, or as it is more fondly known, La La Land, is the place where dreams happen. Where tourists go to walk along star-studded streets and deeply enjoy attemting to snap pictures of star's and their homes. The tourists are merely annoying to those who live there. Especially the teens.

In the heart of Hollywood, there is a private school that is fondly, or maybe not so fondly, referred to as The Academy. Only the exceptionally smart or wealthy are welcomed within these great doors. Of course, there are those who are there on scholarship and others who are there simply because their Daddy donated a library, but for the majority, that isn't the case.

The Academy is a first class teaching center and those who graduate can pretty much get in to any school of choice. They have to go through a rigorous program, but they still end up partying pretty hard.

There are four friends in particular, two boys and two girls, and they have history. Embarking on their senior year together, they have known one another since ninth grade. The four have managed to stick together through everything, and everyone knows them.

Guidlines
-Basic HC rules
-First come, first serve on the friends
-Try an play two characters (I understand if you can't!) because it makes gender equality easier.
-Basically, this is your typical high school. Just in LA, with four popular amazingly good friends strewn in there
-Obviously, not everyone can play a friend so there are others!

Stats
Name:
Grade:
Personality:
History: Brief please
Picture:
Other:

[[Sorry if that was horrible. Like I said, first time. :)]]
Raquel & Greg.

For a long time, I took my pen for a sword; I now know we're
powerless. No matter. I write and will keep writing books; they're
needed; all the same, they do serve some purpose. Culture doesn't
save anything or anyone, it doesn't justify. But it's a product of man:
he projects himself into it, he recognizes himself in it: that crucial
mirror alone offers him his image.

Owner of:
Shattered Glass "Shatter" - 10 y/o Dutch Warmblood Gelding
Black Frost "Frostie" - 5 y/o Hanoverian Mare
Classic Crime "CC" - 4 y/o Thoroughbred Mare
Windswept Summer "Sam" - Hanoverian Colt [09/22/09]

#2 ClassicCrime

ClassicCrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

Name: Camilla 'Cam' Dixon
Grade: Senior
Appearance: Blonde hair the same shade of a banana, is below her shoulders. She stands at a tiny 5'2, and has a straight build, only the slightest curve in her hips. Her eyes are an extremely dark green, nearly black, but are stunning. Cam doesn't leave the house without make-up, though you wouldn't know if it wasn't for how dark it is around her eyes.
Personality: Cam is quite the vivacious little girl. She is extremely confident in herself and her style. At first, she comes off a little standoffish, just because of her lack of trust, but most people don't see that side of her. Only those who actually try to engage her on a more personal level.
History: Her parent's come from old, old, old money. Her father currently owns a chain of five-star hotels but he doesn't need to. While Cam is probably one of the wealthiest families in the area, she hardly flaunts it. The only time you really see he wealth is in he dress. Cam and get family moved to LA when Cam was in eighth grade and she became fast friends with "the group".
Picture: I'll post it soon :D
Other: In "the group".

Name: Daniel Joust
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Not your typical LA boy, that's for sure. He is incredibly pale, even though his skin is pretty. Actually, pretty is probably the best way to describe him. He has thick eyelashes that surround his dazzingly blue eyes. Even though his eyes are stunning, he has a crooked smile that melts most hearts. Standing at 6'0 even and has a lanky, non-muscular build. His untidy, chocolate colored hair is always sticking up at odd angles but he doesn't even try and tame it anymore. Daniel has an electric blue star tattoed behind his left ear that he rubs when he's nervous or anxious.
Personality: Daniel is extremely nice, he isn't your typical LA boy. And that's all I shall say for now because I have no idea where I want him to go.
History: His parents own a small recording studio that produces two Indy bands. They are normally up to their ears in debt, an rarely have a penny to spend. Daniel lived with his Aunt in Florida until this year. He is transferring to The Academy because he finally qualified for their scholarship.
Picture: Maybe
Other: On scholarship. He runs cross country and is an excellent point guard for basketball.

Edited by ClassicCrime, 23 June 2009 - 10:51 PM.

Raquel & Greg.

Owner of:

#3 -Still Raining-

-Still Raining-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

Stats
Name: Alaska Riviera
Appearance: Alaska stands at about 5'4" and has a slender, athletic build. She has hazel eyes with flecks of bright green in them, they're interesting. Her hair is brown, with high and lowlights throughout, it's long and has a gentle curl to it. She has a bright, white smile and her skin is a glowing, natural tan from living out in the California sun.
Personality: Alaska is a very outgoing girl. She's not afraid to speak her mind or stand up for what she believes in. She has issues with trusting people, but when she does she holds on tight. She's kind of a flirt, but can also be very quiet and reserved when she wants to be.
History: Alaska grew up in LA and has lived here her entire life. She's lived the spoiled, easy lifestyle for her entire 17 years. Her parents are generally easy on her, but sometimes crack down. Hasn't really had any sort of dramatic life growing up.
Picture:Alaska Riviera
Other: is in the group

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

#4 -bowlegs-

-bowlegs-

* b o w i e

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:01 PM

ohh i have a really good character in mind :D
give me a few minutes
a s h l e y

all I do is win win win no matter what got money on mind i can never get enough
and every time I step up in the building everybody hands go up!

#5 Madcow

Madcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

Pierce Cunnington
Appearance: Pierce has one of those 'cute surfer guy' looks going on. He's got shaggy brown hair that is lightened naturally in the sun and a healthy tan that accentuates his features. His face is a sort of diamond shape with a long jaw and strong chin. He has a sweet smile that catches eyes. Pierce has pretty chocolate brown eyes that match his handsome smile. His toned body stands around 6'1.
Personality: Pierce is a nice guy, sweet and caring and everything in between. He's not perfect, of course, it just seems like it. To some people, he can be rude and inconsiderate, but if you know him, he's usually a really nice guy. He can get moody if something bothers him, but he tries to stay upbeat and keep from getting angry. He has a good sense of humor and a good temperament.
History: Coming from a long line of a wealthy family, Pierce has had a pretty good life. His family gets him what he wants, goes on big vacations and such. He's an only child and doesn't have to deal with sibling drama. He moved from New York City to LA when he was 14. So he's an east coast boy living the west coast high school life.
Picture: Pierce
Other: In 'the group'.

She kisses him on Bermondsey Street and,
Rises high on the balls of her feet.
Declares this the greatest love of the century.

#6 -bowlegs-

-bowlegs-

* b o w i e

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:31 AM

Stats
Name:
Shilo Monroe
Grade: sophomore
Appearance: Shilo has the typical LA feel, long straight blonde hair, bright blue eyes, perfectly tanned flawless skin. She always has a thin line of eyeliner and a quick swipe of glass across her lips, a signature look for her. Though she stands on the smaller side, she could easily keep up with the boys in almost all cases. She has an overly casual dress, which make many wonder how she could pull off cut offs, flip flops, and hand-me-down athletics shirts on a regular basis.
Personality: Shilo isn’t the kind of person to keep quiet about anything. Very vocal and in your face about anything that rubs her the wrong way. She doesn’t let anyone walk all over her, never. If you bring up the right topic though, you can bring her to her knees in a weeping mess.
History: Her first year in LA, just moving this summer from Philadelphia, but you wouldn’t know it by being around her. She doesn’t talk much about the east coast; Shilo tries to convince herself she was meant to live on the west coast her entire life.
Picture: Shilo
Other:

Stats
Name:
Christopher Monroe
Grade: junior
Appearance: Chris is the one kid who people always joked with about his looks. He has that very Abercrombie model look to him, perfectly built with a killed white smile that almost out shines his inherited baby blue eyes. His naturally dark hair is usually cut slightly short, making his east coast heritage show off against his shaggy haired west coast counterparts.
Personality: Generally the class clown, Chris is the one kid everyone goes to when they need a smile. He instantly warms up a room just by being in it and setting a smile across his face. Quite a talker, he doesn’t believe in social hierarchy and will strike up a conversation with just about anyone.
History: Growing up, Chris was always active in sport and the arts, playing soccer most his life and being surprisingly good at the piano. Chris is extremely close to his little sister, Shilo. He adores the city life, and moving this summer was Chris’s last wish.
Picture: none
Other:

a s h l e y

#7 ..Joe Cool..

..Joe Cool..

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

Stats
Name: Joey Verdon
Appearance: The first thing you'll even notice on Joey is most likely his tattoos. Even though he's only 18 he has two almost full sleeves, as well as a chest piece, a reverse tramp stamp, and his calves. He's cute. A flashy smile, and a mess of blonde hair.
Personality: Joey is that 'rockstar' kid. Not really the big kind you really see on TV, but a large part of the California Hardcore scene. He plays guitar in a well known band and usually always at least has his acoustic in hand. He's the hearthrob in the band but extremely picky.
History: Joey has always been in Cali. His father is basically a billionare and he always gets what he wants. His small family fame has helped his band along the way a bit, but Joey just likes to think that all their hard work over the years is really taking them off in the scene. He's pretty known for hooking up because he's in a band but would rather be in a good relationship. He's gone on tour a lot, missing a majority of his junior year and summer. But with recording on the way and senior year, he's spending most of his time at home.
Picture: Joey(:
Other: ^Real World Cancun<3 I'm obsessed.

Aim: youweremyanchorr

#8 Indestructible

Indestructible

©Indestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

Name: Hadley White
Appearance: Hadley has a slim figure yet it is not like a tooth pick, she has her hair dyed a nice red, it was from New York and she still likes the colour to it, she may dye it a different colour, she may leave it. Her natural colour is a brunette. She has deep brown eyes, ones that show expression easily and are almost like melted chocolate. You usually see her in a colourful clothes, cut offs, board shorts and an aray of shirts from girly to casual. Her closet has a seperate section for her flip flops and her favorite skater shoes.
Personality: Hadley is not quiet to say the least, she will skip up to you and talk about anything just to make a new friend or hear a new story. Careful, dont make her mad, she has a short fuse and will tell you all about what you did to make her mad, it takes alot to make her cry, very little to make her mad and she is picky on forgiveness but will always give someone two chances.
History: Hadley and her brother grew up in New york, they were close and protective of each other as both had been burned alot by friends but never each other. Their parents decided that it was time to move and up and moved the kids in a matter of two days to LA. Hadley has seen alot, she was dragged from group to group, smart, scholorship group, to the street kid group and almost taking many a ride in a cop car, she has street smarts and learned alot out of the situations she was in, with the move she went back to being herself.
Picture:Hadley
Other:

Name: Justin White
Appearance: Justin stands at 6'3. Well built and toned, has the same melted chocolate, expressionistic eyes that would make anyone melt a little if they looked at them.
Personality: Protective, Can be conceited, he talks smoothly to try and appear perfect when he is not by any means, get to know him and if he takes you into being one of his friends he will trust you with anything. It takes alot to make him mad but if he trusts you he'll be more willing to forgive.
History: He was in the popular scene, getting a rep at his old school, a good one by his group, but on lookers not so much. He tried to protect his sister through everything that happened to her with the group of friends she was with but it always failed.
Picture: Justin
Other:

Edited by Indestructible, 26 June 2009 - 05:26 PM.

#9 ClassicCrime

ClassicCrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

[[Let's begin then? We still need another boy in 'the group' if anyone is remotely interested :)]]

Camilla aroused sleepily, her eyes fluttering open, hating the way the room was blurred at first. As her eyes became adjusted to the barely sunlit room, she sat up slowly. Her german shepard, Moot, was looking at her intently from the base of her bed. Patting his head sleepily as she stood, her dark eyes shifted towards the clock, seven, bloody ****, she hadn't been up at seven since the previous school year. Being up at seven, now that was a different story entirely.

A smile aroused energy throughout her entire body as she thought of the summer. The smile grew when she realized that her birthday was in three days. Eighteen. Being young had never sat well with her, and she was excited that she would finally be considered an adult.

As the thought of her upcoming birthday party flitted in her mind, she wandered across the extraordinarily large room to the walk-in closet that was only a few square feet shorter. Every type of clothing, by every designer, sat within these walls. Across an entire wall were shoes, each neatly arranged. Not that Cam usually strolled the halls of The Academy in a pair of Jimmy Choos. Her East Coast breeding was not forgotten and she still maintained the thought that it was okay not to wear designer everything.

Shimming out of her sleep attire, her warm eyes glanced around in an attempt to find something to wear. Her body allowed her to wear almost anything, she had never felt inconfidence when it came to clothes. But the first day of her senior year was different. It was important. She wanted to declare that she was a new Cam. That she was not the same girl who had cried over her boyfriend of a year when he dumped her a week before the end of term for days on end. That she was not in fact the girl who had begged him to take her back. She would be empowered. She would have to look her best.

The thought of Charlie had made her stomach twist, but she pushed it away. His loss after all, she said to herself, repeating her friend's remarks. Plus, he was in college in London. He wasn't pining for her, so she wouldn't give him another thought.

Her eyes found the exact thing she needed. Without hesitation, she slipped into the dark brown dress. Immediately she knew it was what she'd been looking for; the fabric slipped over her body and seemed to attach itself to her curves (no matter how slight they might be!), like a glove. Most girls would shy away from such a form-fitting dress, but her well muscled, completely fat free body loved the way it felt against her skin.

Her make-up application was nearly the same as it was everyday, dark eye make-up that clarified the green in her eye and none anywhere else. Cam liked eye make-up simply because it made her look more awake, but she otherwise didn't care for make-up in general. She slid her narrow feet into a pair of white sandles, that buckled around her ankles without much effort on her part.

Cam called Moot to her side, petting him thoughtlessly, not caring that his hair would appear on her dress. A simple, white, no-name, messenger bag found her shoulder as she headed out of her room and down two flights of stairs. Her parents were gone and probably wouldn't be back until well after her birthday, but that didn't bother her. The last time they'd been present at her party had been when she was twelve, and she certainly didn't need them. At least, that was what she told herself.

Breakfast would have to wait, she was much to eager to go and pick Alaska up (if that's quite all right :)). Kissing her dog fondly on the top of his head, she grabbed her keys and headed out the front door. Her charcoal grey Range Rover sat waiting for her in the driveway where she'd left it the night before. Sliding into the black, leather seat, she shoved her bag in the back but grabbed her white IPhone first.

I'm on my way.

The text to Alaska took moments to compose. Before she pulled from the house, she picked her brush up from the center console and ran it through her sun-stained hair and allowed the straight, sleek hair to do as it saw fit.

-----

Daniel arrived at The Academy almost twenty minutes before school actually started. Hardly anyone was on the campus and for that he was thankful. He was nervous. Actually terrified. What if the kids here hated him because he was on scholarship? Would they be able to tell? Glancing down at his khaki shorts and slightly faded, light blue Abercrombie shirt, he had a sinking feeling that they would.

His parents had been thrilled when he'd decided to make the move from Florida and return home, but now he was thinking that it wasn't such a good idea. His mom had been particularly embarassing about it, insisting that she make him breakfast that morning. The pancakes and bacon seemed miles away though as he once again was forced to take in his surroundings.

The school campus was hardly fit for high school students. It looked much more like a miniature college campus. Only five hundred kids attended the school, and only two were awarded full scholarships. He happened to be one of those two. Taking out the map he'd been handed upon arrival, he took note that he was in the main quad. Main quad? How many were there? Studying it intently, he found that there were five quads in total. There were two campus libraries, a science, social study, language, math, literary, and elective wing. The administrative building seemed to be right in front of him and he wasn't surprised to see that it exuded elegance that he doubted the White House could compete with.

Daniel stepped forward uneasily, though with each step he found it a little easier to keep moving. Entering the building, he followed the signs that he needed to get to where the receptionist had said she would be. The older woman sitting behind the desk took his name, but didn't smile in any sort of encouraging manner. He frowned uneasily, used to the warmth that his adminstrators had exuded in his public school.

Taking his schedule, books, locker information, parking decal, and activity packet, he sat in one of the plush, red chairs. Calculus first, Physics, French IV, Biology, lunch, American Literature, Economics, and finally American History; all with an AP attached to the front of them. So much for attempting to have a life. His fingers immediately went to the electric blue star behind his ear as he rubbed it anxiously. Daniel's equally blue eyes were attempting to find all his classes on the map.

Aware that most students already had picked up all of the things he had just recieved throughout the previous week, he felt incredibly behind, and even more alone.

[[My word, I'm sorry that was so long.]]

Edited by ClassicCrime, 27 June 2009 - 09:47 PM.

Raquel & Greg.

Owner of:

#10 Indestructible

Indestructible

©Indestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,484 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:56 PM

Hadley awoke with a groan, she was never a morning person what so ever, her now dyed brunette hair hung over her face as she lay face first into her pillow. Hadley wanted to start the year off with the appearance that she was different than how she was before, she got her hair dyed and a good chunk of new clothes as well. She eventually rolled over, hearing her Ipod on the dock playing her music. She stretched across her bed and banged four times on the wall that seperated her room from her brothers. Justin never awoke to an alarm, he needed the loud banging on a wall to wake him from his slumber. After she heard a groan from his room she walked over to her closet, her black lab/rottie mix, Kayden still lay on her bed fast asleep "Jealous" she said as she scratched the top of his head. She spun around to face her closet again and picked out a white tank top with "aeropostal" etched across the front and her dark blue jean cut offs. Throwing them on quickly she then slipped her feet into white and black flip flops, matching her black and white coloured toe nail polish and then moved over to her mirror and dresser where she combed her hair out and applied a bit of make up. When she was satisfied with her look, double taking the appearance in the mirror since she wasn't used to her new hair colour at all she pulled her phone out to text Shilo[hope thats ok :P] hey wanna ride to school? she sent the message and flipped the phone closed, stuffing in the pocket of her jeans.

She headed downstairs, still having an hour till she had to be at school. She sat at the table pulled a magazine toward her and grabbed a few pieces of toast and putting them in the toaster awaiting for them to pop up. Kayden followed her and now lay at her feet, awake but keeping cool on the tile floor.

- - - -

Justin was sound asleep until he heard the banging on his wall, in which he responded with a groan. Getting up and heading straight to his ensuit bathroom he showered, returning to get dressed in a black 'billibong' t-shirt and plaid board shorts, he slipped on his under armor flip flops and sprayed himself with axe before leaving his room and heading downstairs. Both kids had a dog of their own, Hadley had Kayden while Justin had Silver, a German Shepard. As he left his room Silver rose from his dog bed and followed down the stairs to the kitchen where he lay beside Kayden on the cool floor. Justin muttered a weak "mornin" to his sister as he pulled a muffin out of the packaging and put a sliver of butter on it then placing it in the microwave pressing start for 30 seconds and waiting. He was not looking forward to going to the academy at all, he'd much rather be on vacation still. When the microwave beeped its completion he grabbed the muffin, his keys and his shoulder backpack that already had his laptop in it and soon to be books from his locker. "later" he muttered again as he stepped outside and clicked the un lock button on his keys to un lock his doors.

Justin stepped inside of his blue '07 dodge ram, started it and placing his book bag on the passenger seat, he backed out of the driveway and headed to school. When he had parked and walked into the school, quickly grabbing everything he needed from the older lady at the desk and sat in a red chair near another guy[Daniel]. He stuffed everything but his Schedual into his bag and read it over "Calc, Physics, Bio, Lunch, Social studies, spare" he read softly to himself but what seemed rather loud. He was in all the AP classes and wished he could have taken the more slack classes, but that however wouldnt work as he needed these courses unfortunately. "What classes did you get?" he asked the guy by him, hoping he could meet someone new before class.

#11 ..Joe Cool..

..Joe Cool..

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

Joey pursed his lips, blowing out a line of smoke. He took one last drag from his cigarette before putting it out on the balcony railing and tossing it carelessly below. It was a bright, quiet morning, which also happened to be his first day of senior year. A few of his band mates were sprawled around the apartment obviously still sleeping as they had either graduated already or had previously dropped out. The apartment was his parents way of say "You're finally 18! Now get the **** out of here." Which also means that it's expense free for the fortunate young adult.

Joey had awoken at around 7:10 sporting a well deserved hangover as his night had gotten a little out of hand. Stepping into the shower he washed himself quickly allowing the warm water to possibly wake him up some. His briefly combed his hair not particularly caring about the way it ended up. He slid into a pair of basketball shorts as well as an overly worn band tee. It wasn't really a first day of school attire but it was what the kid wore almost everyday. Once finding his old beat up authentics, he slid them on, grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out the door.

He'd probably be late and that didn't phase him the least as last year he was the one with the record for being the kid who never came, but tour was to blame for that. He pulled up in a 'decked' out 2009 GTI. It was lowered and completely black, with tinted windows as well as spinner hubcaps. Obviously his dream car, Joey's family had the money for it. He pulled up and parked and lit yet another cigarette as he made his way up to the school, stopping casually at the front door to finish smoking.

Edited by ..Joe Cool.., 28 June 2009 - 10:09 PM.

#12 Sara*Elise

Sara*Elise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:49 PM

Stats
Name: Catalina DiMarci
Grade: senior.
Appearance: Jade green eyes, sun kissed skin, perfect complexion except a few freckles. 5'6, lanky but obviously strong. 'Naturally' dirty blond so pretty you know it took three hours and a laboratory to make it so. Feminine hands, feet, elfin features except her nose is kinda big.
Personality: Very natural- doesn't wear a lot of make up, doesn't want her nose done or any real plastic surgery. Otherwise, uhm. Just find out. She's totally awesome? indifferent0001.gif
History: Midwestern little town girl with a rich uncle who needed someone to watch his house. And she was getting into trouble at home. Bad trouble. Trouble they don't speak of here. That is is all.
Picture: Uno. Dos. Tres.
Other: No, methinks.
I didn't believe in angels until I met my horses.
I didn't think I'd meet a demon, either.
And I never thought I'd befriend an obnoxious little imp.
[Craven the demon, 15.1h 9yo sorrel QH and Shorty the imp, 14.1h 2yo bay Arabian.]

#13 Sara*Elise

Sara*Elise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

Cat woke up unpleasantly to the ringing of her doorbell, a constant 30 second ring as her uncle leaned on it before he left for work. Her Envy3 went off beside her bed: Up atta bed, Attalina! Cat sighed irritably, her mouth pinched into a grimace. Her room was dark and cool, and she was grateful that was early morning sunshine hadn't seeped through the curtains yet.

When Cat had stepped out of the shower, towel wrapped around her tight, the room was pleasantly bright and so was her face. Her hair had begun to dry in light, nonfrizzy waves already. Cat spritzed it with some unnameable hair product, she hardly paid attention, then headed to her closet, where the fun began.

She emerged fully dressed and ready thirty minutes later, toenails painted too. She grabbed an LC Traveller bag from her Hook O' Bags, stuffed various school supplies into it including her iPod, a sketchpad and charcoal, and a planner. Slightly heeled shoes lifted her about half an inch and then she was out the door, smiling her way into the driver's seat of her black '09 Audi A5, her 13th-19th birthday present.

Cat rolled into The Academy's parking lot with as little fanfare as possible- she didn't want to flaunt her car, or her money [after all, it really wasn't her anyway] she just loved the A5. Loved it. And the M8 for that matter, but that would definitely be flaunting her money. Her iPod went straight from the in-stereo hook up to her ears as she slipped her shoes back on [she never, ever drove with her shoes on] her feet and made her to the doors. Cat's OCD made her remember her schedule as soon as she got it, so there was no need for her to have it. AP Calc, Careers in Art, Advanced Chem, lunch, a free period she had to fill somehow, bookkeeping in the office as community service, and finally AP American History.

That free period was absolutely no good in the worst way...but there was the exact opposite, smoking. Of course. Joey Verdon. Cat hated him, loathed him, abhorred him. And he was possibly the most attractive male within the confines of LA and Cat's hometown. No, definitely. And she hated him. Sometimes. Mostly never, though. He was just bad. And she was good, now. He was everything she used to be, still was, still wanted to be...couldn't be...he was bad.

She passed him by without a second glance, and went straight to her homeroom.
[Craven the demon, 15.1h 9yo sorrel QH and Shorty the imp, 14.1h 2yo bay Arabian.]

#14 ..Joe Cool..

..Joe Cool..

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

"Good morning Miss Catalina."

Joey said in almost a 'mocking' kind of way and pronouncing Cat's full name almost in a foreign sort of erotic way. He meant nothing by it, he just always had teased her the previous year and had spent some of his summer trying to get with her. He took one last drag from his cigg before stepping on it and making his way into the building. Cat also happened to be in his homeroom as well, but he had no intentions of sitting next to her as he made his way to 'his' back corner and sitting down, feet propped up on his desk.

#15 Just_Ducky

Just_Ducky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

Delilah Stills
Appearance: Lyla stands at 5'6" with a lithe, slender build. She has long dark hair and dark eyes with cafe au lait skin. She has dimples in her cheeks when she smiles, but that's rare. She puts very little (if any) effort into her appearance and never bothers with make up.
Personality: Lyla is a very independent person and has very little patience for people she doesn't like (which seems to be pretty much everyone at the school). She's not shy but she tends to keep to herself. She's completely honest and will always tell you exactly what she thinks.
History: Lyla's has lived in LA her whole life but prefers the family's summer house in Nova Scotia. The youngest of 4, Lyla's family is the crunchy tree-hugging all-organic hybrid driving sort. Don't let their modest means fool you though, the Stills family is rolling in the dough. Lyla's mother is CEO of a major chain of organic grocery stores and her father owns a company that helps other businesses go green.
Picture: Lyla
Other: Runs XC.

Wesley Eckel
Appearance: Wes stands at 5'11" with an average build. He has Dark hair and hazel eyes with fair skin.
Personality: Wesley is the kind of guy that lives in the moment, rarely thinking about consequences until he runs smack into them. He is spontaneous, fun, and impulsive. He hates being serious and can rarely focus on anything besides sports. He's a fairly nice guy, but doesn't always think about what he's going to say before he says it- which can get him into trouble at times.
History: His father owns a few five star restaurants (the first in LA, and others in NY, DC, and Boston) while his mother owns a vineyard in Napa Valley. His parents have split and he has a brother who is 4 years older than him.
Picture: Wesley
Other: Plays soccer, basketball and tennis

Edited by Just_Ducky, 29 June 2009 - 10:01 PM.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
~Teddy Roosevelt

#16 Madcow

Madcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:18 PM

Ignoring the breakfast the cook had set out for him, Pierce tried his best to act like he had so much to get ready to head to school. Really, all he had to do was pick out a pair of shoes, get his already packed bag and then go get in the car. There was always someone to do something for him. He was too spoiled, but didn't want to take use of any of it. He never wanted to ask the maid to clean his room, he always felt better if she just did it. And he never ordered the chef around to make him things, he just let him pick, as if eating was an activity to pass time, not something necessary.

"Eat, Pierce, eat. You must be ready for school, eat up!" François ordered, motioning with his hands towards the food with his thick french accent. Of course Pierce gave a nervous glance over but nodded. The food smelled delicious, but school was so overwhelming to him, especially the first day.

"I can't, really. I have so much to do and-"

"No no. I know you. Sit. Eat."

Sighing, Pierce gave one more glance before walking over to the bar stool. Sitting down quickly, he nearly shoveled the food in his mouth, eating fast. He didn't want to be late, except that's how he was all last year. It was senior year anyways, why would it matter?

After finishing his food and thanking François, Pierce hurried around the house, gathering his backpack, keys, cell phone and shoes. He pocketed the phone and slipped on his shoes, heading towards the garage to his black G55 Mercedes-Benz. Hoping in, he started the car and opened the garage door, slowing pulling out on the private drive. He knew it would take long to get to school and he had plenty of time, but he still drove quickly towards the prestigious school.

Arriving right on time, Pierce parked in the student lot, in line with all the other expensive cars. Grabbing his bag, he got up and out, locking it before heading towards the school. Nodding his head to move some hair out of his eyesight, Pierce smiled at anyone he recognized, giving a few hellos to some people. He was excited for his senior year and knew it was going to be a good one.

#17 Sara*Elise

Sara*Elise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

Cat wrinkled her nose in the expected and appropriate fashion when her name left his lips, but in the minute before he followed her [accidentally, she was sure] inside to homeroom, as she browsed her live videos and songs on her iPod, she let her mind wander, and before she reined it in she remembered the summer, the first time he used her full name.

"Catalina...you can't be all that bad."

Forever mocking her, doubting her, teasing her he was. Where was the attraction, when you stopped looking at him, she wondered? Where exactly was it? Ugh, she was disgusting herself. She needed a distraction, especially now that she could feel a glance from him, since they were in the same room.

Cat pulled out her phone and typed out an SOS to Pierce.

Homeroom? Don't be late? I beg of you. You'll see why. Hearts.

Pierce warmed her heart and brought an actual smile to Cat's face. He was stable where she was rocky, moody where she was boring, and the one person she'd want to be stranded on a desert island with. If she had to pick one.

That reminded her...where were Camilla and Alaska...? Cat didn't know their homerooms, and she was suddenly stressed. She sent both of them: Academy's resident bad boy's at his old tricks already. Almost here?

OOC: Is that okay, darlingest Mdz?

#18 Just_Ducky

Just_Ducky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:53 PM

Lyla sat on her window sill, one leg hanging out of the third story window the other rested on the sill as rested her back against the side of the window. This window of her attic room was her favorite place in their old house; it was the only place where she could see the ocean. Lyla sat there, deep in thought until her alarm finally sounded and she swung her feet into her room and began to get ready for school. She crossed her room to where her suitcase still sat in her old overstuffed arm chair. Lyla had returned from the summer house a few days earlier but she still hadn't unpacked. Unpacking all of her suitcases meant that the summer was officially over, something that Lyla wasn't looking forward to at all. She flung it open and dug through the contents to pull out a plain baby-blue tank top and a pair of chocolate brown shorts. She shrugged a white button down shirt over her slender shoulders and rolled up the sleeves. The shirt fit loosely. She had borrowed the shirt from one of her guy friends in Nova Scotia and forgotten to return it.

Not bothering to do anything with her wild dark hair, Lyla slipped her feet into her worn Birkenstock sandals and picked up the canvas bags she'd been given at a regatta that she carried her notebooks in and headed down to the kitchen. After a quick breakfast, Lyla left for school. Unlike most of the other students, Lyla rode a bike instead of driving. The trip took a little less than an hour but Lyla liked it. She just set her iPod on shuffle and enjoyed the ride. Today (and every morning but especially this day) she pedaled slowly as though to put off getting to school just a little bit longer. When she arrived at the Academy, Lyla wrinkled her nose in distaste. She wasn't looking forwards to her junior year at all.

With a great sigh, she pulled out the envelope that held her schedule. In an effort to prolong her summer, Lyla hadn't opened it yet. But it was finally time. She tore the envelope open and looked it over as she headed to her homeroom. And after that there would be AP Calc. There was no denying that Lyla was smart and her schedule was full of courses that read "AP" and "advanced" and "honors." Even though she put minimal effort into her schoolwork, Lyla still managed to be ranked eighth in her class. Sandals scuffing against the floor, the dark haired girl drifted through the halls in the direction of Mr. McKean's homeroom class. The room had already begun to fill with juniors, all of them chattering away about their summers and the parties they'd been to. Lyla turned the volume up on her iPod and found a seat by the window. She slouched down and gazed outside with a wistful expression on her face, wishing that summer would never end.

---

Wesley groaned as his alarm went off, pulling him out of sleep. He shut his eyes and buried his head into his pillow, trying to get back to the dream he'd been having. Wes didn't remember it exactly but he was sure that it was good. Probably one that he'd want to remember. But it was hopeless because the dream was gone and Wesley had to get to school eventually. Still trying to figure out what the dream had been about, Wesley began to get ready for school.

It wasn't long before Wes had changed into a pair of jeans and a simple navy Lacoste button down which he wore unbuttoned with a plain white t-shirt underneath. He sat down in the kitchen where his father and his latest fiance (he was on number four now, not including Wesley's mother who had been the first) sat hashing out the details to their wedding. Wesley listened with disinterest as he wolfed down the eggs that Mrs. Mendosa had made for him that morning. All that Wesley really cared about was the reception and how many friends he would be able to invite. When he figured out that they were discussing the service itself, he quickly tuned it all out. He finished quickly, leaving his plate for someone else to take care of and grabbed his backpack before heading to his car.

Wes ran his hand over the perfectly waxed exterior of his Porsche, his pride and joy, before getting into the driver's seat. He shifted into gear and began the short drive to school. Windows down and music blasting, Wesley was in his element. He wasn't excited for school, but it would be fun having everyone in one place again, rather than vacationing all over the place as they had been that summer. He found a space in the parking lot and hopped out, calling out to a team-mate across the student lot before heading into school. Wes started his day with Chemistry, then Ancient Civ., Spanish III, gym, lunch, Algebra II, English, and study hall. Then he'd go on to soccer practice. Nothing exciting.

Edited by Just_Ducky, 29 June 2009 - 09:59 PM.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
~Teddy Roosevelt

#19 **Rapid Dream**

**Rapid Dream**

In a World of My Own

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

Stats
Name: Alyssa Williams
Appearance: Stands around 5'6", tanned skin, blue eyes, long dark hair, slender build, but toned.
Personality: Alyssa may appear to be one of those "High-maintaince" kinda girls at first glance, but she is the exact opposite! Shes beautiful and she knows it, she also isn't afraid to flaunt it. She is diffently one of those girls who could have any guy at the snap of her finger, but takes some joy in wanting what other girls have....She also has an amazing temper that can change at the drop of a dime. She is a born fighter and is very tough.
History: Alyssa grew up always being at ends with her mother, they fought all the time. That was untill her mother died in a horrid house fire about five years ago. Most just assumed that it was a simple accident, but what if there was a different story behind it?
Her father is a very successful lawer and he and Alyssa tried to pick up the peices of their life here, and now Alyssa is being forced to attend this school.
Picture: Alyssa Catherine Williams
Other: Nothing....

~*~Ashlynn~*~

~My Babies~
Cherokee Indian Outlaw *Cherokee* 7 Year Old Bay AQHA
Lucky~3 year old German Shephard
Ace~5 year old German Shephard
Angel~5 year old German Shephard

*~*A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence. ~Pam Brown*~*

*~*The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire. ~Sharon Ralls Lemon*~*

#20 **Rapid Dream**

**Rapid Dream**

In a World of My Own

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:19 PM

Alyssa had failed to gain another night of sleep. She sat, in her mother's old sweater, at her window seat alone in the cool morning air, watching the sun just start to decend over the distant hills.
After a few more hours of sitting in total silence the sun's pale light managed to creep past the front lawn of her father's large house and slipped quitely into Alyssa's bedroom. Alyssa sat with her knees drawn up to her chest and her head rested against them, long dark tresses of her hair drapped down her leg. She jumped slighlty, almost put off by the sudden alarm that sounded to signal for her to start to get ready for school.
Without so much as a sigh Alyssa unravled her legs and rose from her seat before crossing over her bedroom floor to turn off the alarm. The morning was very quite today, the air very still as Alyssa started to get dressed for the day. She heard the sound of her father's Pourche roar to life and she stood from her vanity before staring out the window to watch as he pulled out of the drive, and now Alyssa was truly alone in the house.
After Alyssa was dressed and ready to go to school she decended down the stairs of her house and out the front door. She trudged slowly over to her blue GTO that sat in the driveway, Alyssa chuncked her book bag in the passenger seat and climbed into the driver's seat. The car shook slightly as the engine started up and Alyssa drove off on her way to school.

Alyssa pulled into a vacant parking space and took a moment to examine her apperance in her mirror before getting out. At school Alyssa was a completly different person, here she had confidence in herself, she was strong, she was deceitful, independent, but at home she was alone, meek, frail, and she carried around a seceret buriden that all were unaware of. At school she could keep her pains, fears, and secerts hidden under her strong image and could keep her thoughts occupied with the antics of others, but at home her father ignored her, and she was left alone to face her taunting dreams and fears head on with no distractions.
As she managed to sift her way through the gathering of the student body who choose to converse with one another in the halls before first peroid. A smile managed to appear upon her rouged lips as she noticed Cat talking with Pierce and Joey with delight, and viewed this as an oppertune moment to strike up a conversation with them.
She smoothed out her dark denim mini skirt that was accompanied with her black and white, tightly fitted, tank top and a pair of patton leather heels before making her way other to the group of three.
"Well, hello their boys." She stated in a cool and relaxed tone as she spoke, a delicate smile pressed upon her lips, she then glaned over her shoulder at Cat."Oh, hello Catalina." She managed to spit out, making it as humanily polite as possible for Alyssa.

Edited by **Rapid Dream**, 29 June 2009 - 06:40 PM.

~*~Ashlynn~*~

~My Babies~

*~*A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence. ~Pam Brown*~*

*~*The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire. ~Sharon Ralls Lemon*~*

#21 ClassicCrime

ClassicCrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:01 PM

Before getting Alaska, she stopped by Starbucks and picked up a drink. Her Starbucks habit was ridiculous. She had a drink from there at least once a day, but sometimes it was two or three times. It all depended on her homework load and what everyone else was doing. With the straw firmly between her pink, pouty lips, she climbed back into her car and drove towards Alaska's place. The pair had gone to the first day of school together since freshman year and had decided to continue the tradition one last time.

Cam twiddled her fingers against the steering wheel in impatience as she awaited her friend's arrival. While she waited for Alaska, she glanced at her schedule for the first time. She was incredibly apt at school, top of her class, social chair, in more clubs than she cared to think about, and she was a cheerleader. All for what? Her parents. Groaning when she saw Calc as her first class, Cam was tempted to turn around and go home. Math was her downfall...if she had one. Stuffing the schedule back into her bag out of anger, she didn't bother looking at the rest of her day.

As soon as Alaska was settled (sorry for the pp and the assuming it was okay, but I'm ridiculously impatient lately), she set off towards school. Without hesitation, she pulled into the parking lot and stepped once again from the Range Rover.

Adjusting the short dress, she grabbed her bag and locked the car behind her. Cam heard the jingle from her phone as a text arrived and she instantly divided her interest between those saying 'hi' to her and the phone in her hand. Cat's words made her frown slightly, Joey. She had no idea what was going on between the two, but knew that it couldn't be good.

Just got here. I'll be in homeroom soon.

Cam recognized the back of Pierce instantly, he was only a few people in front of them. He was the closest thing to a brother that she had and listened to her whine about Charlie more than she liked to think about. Her short legs propelled her foreward and she smiled warmly at Pierce, she'd seen him the day before, and constantly throughout the summer, so there wasn't much need to catch up.

"Hey."

The greeting was simple as she slipped into homeroom, relieved to that Joey was at least not bothering Cat. Sliding into the desk behind her, she took another sip of her drink before greeting the girl.

"What's up?" she asked, her innocent green eyes widening slightly. Cam was nearly as innocent as the aura she put off, a virgin and never have done anything worse than some alcohol, but she was hoping to change that this year.

-----

Daniel took his head out of his hands as another kid entered the room. He was glad that he wasn't the only new kid in the school. He couldn't help but listen to the kid muttering his classes and was surprised to find that their schedule seemed to be fairly similar. That meant that he'd have someone to talk to for the majority of the day. Which was a good thing.

When the guy asked what he had gotten, he handed him his schedule wordlessly. He couldn't help but hope that everyone would be as friendly, though he highly doubted it. Within a school like this, there were bound to be jerks.

"I'm Daniel, I think we have a fairly similar schedule from you just read off," he offered after a moment. No one had ever been that friendly at his old school to people they didn't know.

His bright eyes glanced up when he heard the bell, frowning slightly. He didn't know if he was quite ready to start the day yet.

"Homeroom first right?" Daniel couldn't help but sound unsure. He had to put all his crap away still too. Grudgingly, he stuffed all the information and his books into the bag that had so far been at his feet and then stood slowly.

[[I promise they'll get shorter soon :)]]
Raquel & Greg.

Owner of:

#22 Madcow

Madcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

Feeling his iPhone vibrate in his pocket, he pulled it out, reading the text he got for Cat. Smiling at it, he pocketed the phone again, knowing he'd be in the classroom within a minute or two. He reached the inside of the school when he heard Cam's voice next to him. Looking over, he gave her one of his sweet, white-showing smiles.

"Hey Cam."

Watching her head to the same room he was going to first, he smiled before veering off towards his locker. He wanted to dump off a few books before going to homeroom where his friends were. It didn't take him long to get rid of his things. He got ride of the books and zipped up his bag, kicking the metal door shut before heading back towards homeroom. He was excited to have classes with his friends again and share the memories of his last school year with them.

Entering the room his eyes searched it, looking for familiar faces. As he spotted Cam and Cat, he smiled again and headed on over, taking a seat right next to them. Smiling, he looked at both of them, hearing as Alyssa came over too.

"Hey," he said in general, looking at each of the girls, holding his sweet smile as he let his blue eyes looking over their faces.

[[That's fine, Srzh!]]

#23 Sara*Elise

Sara*Elise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

"Hey," Cat replied, raising her eyebrows in acknowledgment to Alyssa. She was nice enough, but Cat didn't venture out from her three closest friends much...and besides, she could tell Alyssa was hiding baggage, because Cat hid baggage, and honestly, she didn't want to deal with more. Cat had selfish tendencies, what could she say? Nobody's perfect. It was a manageable flaw.

Cat turned her lips into a pout, wrinkling her nose slightly and directing her attention to Peirce and her girls. "He used my full name...but then he left me alone. Am I...happy?" Another flaw- Cat is perpetually afraid of her own emotions. She feeds off of other people, generally. But if their emotion doesn't fit the scenario, it trips her OCD...and then she has an anxiety attack...but really, that was such a rare occurrence.

Cat wasn't really that messed up, was she? She sighed, and waited for her friend's brutally honest opinions.

[[But long, interesting, well-worded, nicely grammar-ified posts are wonderful, Raquel! We lovez them!]]

#24 Madcow

Madcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

Listening to what Cat said, Pierce watched her facial expressions, trying to decide what the heck was going on inside of her. He knew her well – she acted strange about things she was uncomfortable about or surprised or anything that tweaked with her emotions. It was interesting and a reason he was friends with her.

He didn't know what to say to her question. She was always asking questions that were hard to answer. And this one was difficult. He wasn't a girl and he did not know what the heck a girl would feel about a bad boy saying her full name. He wasn't into that 'small signs' thing. He was a guy. He didn't need that.

"Don't ask me, I'm not a girl, I don't deal with these things," he said, raising his hands in a surrender, raising eyebrows and laughing softly, knowing that wasn't what she wanted, but all he could give.

#25 ..Joe Cool..

..Joe Cool..

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

Joey's gaze focused in on the little 'group' that had formed around Cat only a few minutes after he had arrived. He didn't really think of them as anything special really, but apparently had history which Joey never cared to know about. From what he heard well, he had heard that Cat was crazy but he wasn't exactly one to assume. She was pretty and so were the million other girls he had talked to this summer, but he did feel some small attraction towards her that made everything a bit different.

Comfortable in his chair is was obnoxiously texting away on his iPhone totally oblivious to the small conversation about him only a few feet away. His eyes kept glancing towards the time wondering when the bell would ring, any minute now.

#26 Sara*Elise

Sara*Elise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Cat laughed, nodding while she did and replying, "I don't usually deal with this stuff either, Pierce, and that's exactly the problem...it's probably not even a big deal. But is it?" A small smile remained on her face, even though she was obviously torn on the inside.

She put away her iPod and pulled out the textbook for that class, dropping her cell phone into her bag afterwards. She hung the bag behind her chair and tucked her bangs behind her ear, wondering when class was actually going to start, and what the year would hold.

#27 **Rapid Dream**

**Rapid Dream**

In a World of My Own

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

Alyssa took little acknowledgment to Cat's simple, yet polite greeting and took great offense to the male portion of the group paying little attention to her.
A soft sigh of displeasure managed to escape her lips as she took her right hand and flung her dark curls over her shoulder, and it was then that she noticed Joey seated just beside her and decided she need some form of entertainment, so she directed her attention to him."Hello there Joey, you appear to be a little lonely."

~*~Ashlynn~*~

~My Babies~

#28 -bowlegs-

-bowlegs-

* b o w i e

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

The Monroe apartment had been silent all morning. The only sound that could be heard was the quiet whip of the wind around the open balcony door. The girl’s slender frame sat across the floor of the wooden terrace, feet tucked under her body Indian style. Her palms were warmed by a cup of coffee, her usual drink since she was young. Growing up, Shilo had always wondered about what her parents drank to wake themselves up in the morning. One minute they would be the walking dead, dragging their feet across the small kitchen before suddenly awakening by the slightest sip of the liquid. Her father gave her a cup when she was about nine thinking the girl would spit it out, exclaiming about the bitterness, but surprisingly Shilo never turned back. Today called for a cup of strong straight black coffee, and slowly Shilo emptied the contents of the cup into her mouth, feeling the kick of the caffeine surging through her body.

“You know, it’s only the first day of school.” Chris’s voice made Shilo jump at first; the balcony had been so quiet all morning she almost forgot he was home with her. She sent him a sarcastic smile as she walked back into her room, pushing him through the doorframe and back into the hall. “You have ten minutes Fido.”

As much as she wanted to swing the door open and tackle Chris for his joke, she just walked back to the balcony, watching the small view of the ocean she had from her room. Back in Philadelphia there was no ocean, looking down her street all Shilo saw were more buildings and a small view of Delaware River, nothing exciting. She was convinced since she saw her first episode of Laguna Beach she was destined to be a west coast child. It would only take years of waiting for her father to break the news about the transfer of his job and they were moving to nowhere else but LA. Shilo basically cried. Her things were still packed into moving boxes, even though they had been there for weeks, Shilo was never the neat and organized kind. She simply pulled out a pair of worn shorts that had seen many better days, a plain white tank, and a dark red Philly’s baseball shirt. Quickly sniffing them to make sure they were clean, she layered the tank and shirt before sliding into the shorts. Shilo didn’t care much to make a first impression; this was her, take it or leave it.

She was tying a red ribbon into her pony tail as her phone vibrated on her bedside table. Hadley. Shilo thought as she walked over to look at the message. She had only met one person since they moved here, but she was okay with that. Hadley was almost exactly like Shilo, both talkative with a no crap attitude. She quickly fumbled through the keys, sending back a ‘yeah, my dad still hasn’t caved to buy Chris a car yet. Im going to die without a vehicle at this house lol’ Back on the east coast, they rarely needed a car. Most everything was in walking distance and anything that wasn’t was accessible by bus. No one who actually lived in the city owned a car, it just seemed unnatural.

occ} i know im super late. sorry.
a s h l e y

#29 ..Joe Cool..

..Joe Cool..

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:49 AM

"Nah, just super tired and living with a major hangover this fine morning."

Joey sighed, leaning forward in his chair, propping his arms against his legs and resting his head in his heads. He was groggy and tired for sure which was definitely expected after another night with the guys who were probably all still sleeping at his apartment and a few would still be sleeping once he returned.

"When does the bell ring? I'd like to get this over with."

#30 **Rapid Dream**

**Rapid Dream**

In a World of My Own

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:58 PM

Alyssa laughed lightly for she knew his current state very well, but while most did such as social drinking, the usual party scenes with all of their friends Alyssa usually drank alone, using all the combonations such as whiskey, rum, gen, ect. to kill her pain, drown out all the awful memories of her past, and the drinks would allow her mind to rest at ease, but only for a little while, for you see no matter how desperate her attempts they were always left in vain for once she returned to the sober world everything she tried so hard to forget always managed to come pouring back.
"Ahh the power and downfall of liquid courage."She laughed again lightly as she returned to her current conversation with Joey. Alyssa leaned back in her dest and crossed her legs, one over the other, her skirt slidding up her thigh just slightly to simply tease Joey in her usual sense before she began to drum her nails on her desk.
Her attention was drawn back to Joey as he spoke once again."Oh, it should be ringing any moment now I assume, but I forgot my Rolex at home this morning."

~*~Ashlynn~*~

~My Babies~