#1 Nikki-HorseCityAdmin

Nikki-HorseCityAdmin

HorseCity Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

Cross country helmet cam with Doug Payne and Running Order at Red Hills CIC***

He is one of the nicest Eventers I've ever had the privilege to meet and super talented!

#2 i<3myhorses

i<3myhorses

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen made me feel like I was in the saddle with him!! Thanks for sharing!!
Tabby
Proud owner of Gobetter kid Aqha and Doc BLM Mustang
"Do something for a stranger karma always repays and who know you may change lives"

#3 Andi

Andi

Exalted Henchman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,815 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:46 AM

Whoa -- what a rush! That was pretty cool going over those jumps! And dang, that horse must be SMOOTH riding -- the camera has hardly any bounce!

Andi

Check out my photography!
LC Ranch Photography

Or follow me on Facebook!

Facebook Page

~~~~~~~~~~
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."
~Thomas Jefferson

Butterfly farts stink!

I've met board buddies! The Bun, rwdodgerblue, mydakota, quarters 'n' paints, desperate horsewife, audrey mae, mrs, rodentra, Quartermutt, HeGotSpots, MondaesMom, Quarterflash, Quincy's Keeper, Tazzin, Buck, Buddyroo, Diamond Jake, Miz Parker, BarnBoss, Apps4Life, redneckcowgirlmn, megs

siggysmall2_zps8cc35042.jpg

#4 Graywolf 1

Graywolf 1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

Wow! Thanks for sharing that! It takes me wwaaaayyy back to when a freind of mine from high school and I would steal away and jump the cross country courses in Northern Virginia. She had a big Thoroughbred and I had a big draft/app/T-bred cross. We had more of the solid stone and heavy log jumps. Five foot spreads were my favorites! The jump I least liked was at the bottom of a 15-20 foot hill straight down, up and over. Scared the bajeebers out of me but I had a very game old campaigner that took care of me. Thanks again!!

#5 DraftyGirl43

DraftyGirl43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

LOL - Andi, that's just what I was thinking about the camera being so steady, I'd hate to see what it looked like if I did that!

What a cool perspective. Some of those jumps were so hard to see with the going in and out of the trees and shade. Gave me a whole new appreciation for what they do.
Cooper - 2003 Spotted Draft
Cheyenne - 1999 Quarter Horse