65 replies to this topic

#1 PrairieHeart

PrairieHeart

Sheltie Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

I am, admittedly, a little obsessed with shoes.

But, post anything fashion related! I wanna see what styles you guys like!

Go!

Every storm runs, runs outta rain

Just like every dark night, turns into day

Every heartache will fade away

just like every storm runs, runs outta rain

its gonna set you free

#2 Schatzl

Schatzl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

I don't have anything cool to post...but was curious about opinions!

Shirts that show off the stomach have come back into fashion, it seems. How do you all feel about them? Cute or just no?
If you are going to be ignorant, let it not be in love. Love will carry you a long way

#3 PrairieHeart

PrairieHeart

Sheltie Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

I don't have anything cool to post...but was curious about opinions!

Shirts that show off the stomach have come back into fashion, it seems. How do you all feel about them? Cute or just no?

Shorter shirts might be cute layered with something long underneath, but otherwise- eww.

I Love these shoes! http://www.endless.c...1GVO,B004FIL4NU

Edited by PrairieHeart, 17 January 2012 - 02:38 PM.

its gonna set you free

#4 Schatzl

Schatzl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

I'm the worst shoe buyer and wearer. Ever.

My fav. pair are these. I love them so much!

Someday I'll wear heels out...haven't done that for four years come this spring! Some things I like so much I just end up never wearing them...it's weird. I have a dress I love and don't think I've even worn it out. Lame.
If you are going to be ignorant, let it not be in love. Love will carry you a long way

#5 JumperOverWater88

JumperOverWater88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,371 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

I think the only people I've ever been okay with wearing belly shirts are in the movies or on the red carpet. It just seems like they can pull that off.

Otherwise, I agree with the longer shirt under the shorter shirt.
22766_747764112828_26724985_42120426_201

I've Met A HC Buddy: FloridaCowGirl!

#6 Little.Wing

Little.Wing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

Belly-exposing shirts have their place.... super hot sumer days when you're outside in a casual activity, if and only if you have spectacular midsection too.

Shoes?

I have the women's version of these... all white and tan that I wear everywhere pretty much. They don't make them anymore and I'm going to be in big trouble when I wear them out.
Shoes.
That's all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

#7 paintpony1

paintpony1

~down the the bone, shes country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:06 AM

hi this might get a little long but thats ok!

so first, what do you guys think of these boots? im in love with them, but theyre 75-100$. but i got a gift card to a place that sells em, so i think i might get a pair with that. i have huge feet, but i think the height of them would balance it out. they are SO COOL I CANT EVEN HANDLE IT OMFG BUT SO MUCH MONEY WAH

Posted Image

as for clothes, pretty much anything american eagle sells is all i wear. its all perfectly amazing and i want all of it and i get a good discount. it has made me a very cheap buyer and i cant buy full price clothes anymore. i also love pacsun, but again, full price. wah.

shoes all i wear is uggs. however, i recently acquired a pair of ll bean mocs, and they are heaven on my feetsies. 12 hours on my feet running around at work is no problem! they are also bright pink, which is the best color ever. so it works out. i plan on ordering a brown pair soon also!

Posted Image

the middle ones are what i have. theres a chestnut color which is the one i want. they are so fluffin cute ;dlad'asldas

im pretty simple with the way i dress. however i have been on a re-donk-ul-ous heel kick. its silly because ill only wear them once or twice. my babies!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl."
She loves the outdoors, she is an independent, down to earth, romantic, sensual yet horseshoe tough. She is just as comfortable watching a sunset on the beach in the Hamptons or horse back riding on the trail. She was a tomboy as a girl, ran barefoot, caught butterflies and walked through the rain without an umbrella. People describe her as independent, down to earth, genuine and sassy.

Posted Image

#8 Schatzl

Schatzl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:29 AM

Love those floral heels!

Don't think I could manage them, however :crazy:

#9 Indestructible

Indestructible

ŠIndestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

I love those sparkly heels!

http://www.missme.co...ll/?sort=newest

I'm obsessed with these. Seriously. They're expensive but soooooo worth it. It's like walking around without pants, but without the awkward looks and cold legs lol

#10 paintpony1

paintpony1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hahahahaha. Idk about you sometimes Stevie lol. My favorite miss mes I paid $30 for!

I've also been on a huge yoga pant kick lately. They're loveee.

"You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl."
She loves the outdoors, she is an independent, down to earth, romantic, sensual yet horseshoe tough. She is just as comfortable watching a sunset on the beach in the Hamptons or horse back riding on the trail. She was a tomboy as a girl, ran barefoot, caught butterflies and walked through the rain without an umbrella. People describe her as independent, down to earth, genuine and sassy.

Posted Image

#11 Indestructible

Indestructible

ŠIndestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

hahaha well really, who can't turn down pants that fit like they were made for you? lol. I looove yoga pants too! http://shop.lululemon.com/home.jsp

So addicting. I have to literally run past the store everytime we pass one or i'll blow my life savings on hoodies and pants. I'm avoiding the mall lately cause we have a temporary one right now. However they have an online order site now...

Where did you find 30$ miss me's?! The cheapest I have are maybe 60$. That was cause i got a killer deal on them and some GUESS jeans. Which are also love.

#12 PrairieHeart

PrairieHeart

Sheltie Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

I'd love to try Miss Me's, however I'm broke so.... :P

Love the sparkly heels Carol Ann! However I think i'd break my ankle...my husband says I walk like a drunken giraffe on heels, and he's not wrong lol.

its gonna set you free

#13 paintpony1

paintpony1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

dude the flower heels are higher than the sparkley ones! so bad, the sparkley ones i could almost manage but ill be barefoot in 5 minutes when i wear the flower ones. i got paid, so im gonna check out lulu lemon!

ohmygod, they're like $100... dude i can get aerie yoga pants for $20. lmao

Edited by paintpony1, 20 January 2012 - 09:08 AM.

Posted Image

#14 paintpony1

paintpony1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

THE BROWN LL BEAN MOCCASINS ARE SOLD OUT IN MY SIZE. BRB GOING TO CRY

Posted Image

#15 sugarbabe.

sugarbabe.

it's hard to be humble when you're a RAZORBACK fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

My style is all over the place, really.
Miss Me's and Rock & Roll Cowgirl jeans. Cowgirl Tuff, too.
Yoga Pants.
Lace. I LOVE lace...cannot.stop.buying.it.
In the summer I am queen of sundresses & cowboy boots. Also shirts with pretty backs[cutouts, crochet, lace,ect.]
Pearls. Maybe it's a Southern girl thing, but I adore them.

There's a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.-Paul Bryant

Posted Image

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

#16 Indestructible

Indestructible

ŠIndestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:48 PM

:twitch: a store in my city has these...i.want.

Posted Image

#17 Little.Wing

Little.Wing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

My style is very simple and leans toward preppy, I wear mostly plain basics... jeans that are fairly plain, solid shirts button downs, polos, v neck or boat neck with a solid tank under it... running shoes, cowboy boots or solid ballet flats (I'm so tall already I save heels for very select times). But my shirts and polos are embroidered with my initials or company name, and I wear preppy jackets (kingsland, joules, polo, northface....) with solid or plaid scarfs.

I have a ton of super fun belts.... especially at horse shows and clinics I start pulling out fabulously wild ones just for fun.
That's all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

#18 paintpony1

paintpony1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

i feel like such a loser but i was finally able to order my ll bean moccasins.

i really love anything in bright colors hahah. neon pink is the best.

Posted Image

#19 Indestructible

Indestructible

ŠIndestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

This kinda died lol, anyone know where I can find plaid button up shirts?
like this?
Posted Image

I got one from garage a few years ago but it's officially to small for me and I loved it and want more of them lol any good online stores have them?

#20 paintpony1

paintpony1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

pacsun usually has alot of flannels, i think the brand is nollie? hollister and AE also both carry fun colored flannels

Posted Image

#21 TigerLily

TigerLily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Look in the mens/boys section for great flannels. They obviously aren't as fitted in the middle, but I have found they are of better quality, and more colors. If you have broad shoulders, tiny waist, and long arms like me...mens flannels are a godsend! Lol.

Paintpony, I want to steal those floral pumps...holy moley they are gorgeous!! I am a sucker for pumps...I could easily fill up a closet if I didn't have to buy hay, haha. My jeans weakness are Citizens of Humanity. They fit me PERFECTLY. And that's, like, impossible! Seriously, every style makes my butt look amazing. I have around 7 pairs, and have bought almost all of them off eBay for UNDER $40. :happy0203: I love eBay.

#22 PinkTractor

PinkTractor

Live. Ride. Pull.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:02 PM

I <3 flannels. My newest favorite came from JCP. I've also got them at Aero, Kohls, WallyWorld, Kmart (they carry Bongo now) badically everywhere has them!

Be who you are, say what you want, because someday it will be too late...

#23 Indestructible

Indestructible

ŠIndestructible Designs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

Ah girls I love you haha i'm searching as we speak. Currently Pacsun is the winner. It's great cause they ship to canada now so its a win-win lol

#24 ThreeTurnsThenHome

ThreeTurnsThenHome

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

I'm just a simple jeans, t-shirt, and boots or tennis shoes; year-round. My waist-butt-hip-thigh ratio is funky; small waist with curves to put it easy. The only jeans I can find to fit me well is Cruel Girls. I have a pair of Cowgirl Tuff but I am not all that impressed with them. Everyonce in a while, I will wear sweats. I cannot wear heels, I have yet to master them. :P I don't do flash and a lot of loud patterns. I like the basics but don't have a problem with playing up a simple turtle neck with a scarf and small bits of jewelry.
I have tried to dress "out of the box" but it just isn't my style.

:)
Tabby Has Spoken.

#25 PrairieHeart

PrairieHeart

Sheltie Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Got the shoes i posted, havent worn them yet. Possibly tomorrow.

but i got myself a pair of yoga pants and I think I'm in love <3

its gonna set you free

#26 Schatzl

Schatzl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

So I'm on the look out for a pair of peep toe flats. I once saw some cute ones at Forver21, but they're long gone. Any good shoe places you guys hunt?

#27 paintpony1

paintpony1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

Try journeys for flats! I loooove yoga pants, wearing some right now. Need more pairs haha

Posted Image

#28 Designer Rose

Designer Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

I bought some sweat pants from Aerie last year that I absolutely LOVE! Went online yesterday to order another pair, but apparently they no longer make them. Boo. :(
Posted Image

#29 PinkTractor

PinkTractor

Live. Ride. Pull.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

So I'm on the look out for a pair of peep toe flats. I once saw some cute ones at Forver21, but they're long gone. Any good shoe places you guys hunt?

If these are the flats with like the front missing? Kohls has a few really cute pairs I was just looking at them yesterday!

Be who you are, say what you want, because someday it will be too late...

#30 PrairieHeart

PrairieHeart

Sheltie Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

I want this purse!