3 replies to this topic

#1 diversified

diversified

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hi,

I have a pair of tall boots that I got out of a package deal I bought. They are Ariat Heritage zip boots. I really like them and they fit well. The only problem I have with them is that the right toe was probably stepped on at some point, and the toe of the boot is pushed in. Even the structural inside of the boot is pushed in. The toe then pushed on my toes in the boot making it very uncomfortable. Does anyone have any idea how to "push" the toe back out, or are the boots just scrap now??

Thanks, and I am sorry about the confusing explanation.
Steph

#2 equi-librium

equi-librium

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,903 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

a showmaker or possibly even a saddle maker could help you. and most often times very cheaply. especially in comparison to what a pair of new boots would cost you.
HC BB's: magicgold, redneckcowgirlmn, spanish_walkin_wannabe, CJF Farrier, Wild Rose, Sundowner Lady, Duns Of Impact, Pepsidog, MareKrazed, The Shamrock Stalker/ROK, DunOvero, ruckandride, RailRoad Woman, Peppers Dad, Stars_Morab, Pelirrojaloca, Tazzin, MRS & imabarrelracer!

#3 Graywolf 1

Graywolf 1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:21 PM

Stuff it tightly with newspaper?? :confused0024:

#4 Milo

Milo

High Mileage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Put the boot on, soak the heck out of with water (until your sock is wet), let it dry while wearing.
Lots of fun, a heart the size of Montana, and the mouth of a guttersnipe.

on 12/4/05 at 4:32am bestponymilo wrote: The twisteder© the better!