4 replies to this topic

#1 luvallbreeds

luvallbreeds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Super did a bit of time in the round pen yesterday. I was bummed in that I had done a whole session with Super thinking I had cameras rolling to find out no I did not hit the right button. So I settled for holding the camera in hand and capturing a bit of Super at the trot. So I thought I would share here.
Here is a pic' of Super wearing my old training saddle.

Posted Image

his video

"If you can not be a good example...you will have to be a horrible warning."

#2 Ardent

Ardent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

He certainly comes into you when he's done, huh? I love your dog "helping" you longe.
Anne

Posted Image

Citrus: my giant orange boy

#3 Demon's Mom

Demon's Mom

Scavenger!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,430 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

He is so gorgeous and so HUGE! I love him coming into you like he is saying "Ok, I did my circle can we stop now?"

Paula

RIP, Gone but never forgotten!
Ethan Kyle Daugherty, the most wonderful son in the entire world. I miss you!! October 13, 1991 - March 19, 2002
Proud mom of:
Demon, Taz 
Board buddies: QHridinGA, Loranbama, DustyGirl(Char), CassienChey, Pokeysgirl, BB Blue, SmokeyJoe, Littlebayroan, Cowgirlartist, Tuper, Pinebarsissy, Hastflicka, Draftiemama, Foreverinbluegenes, SpottedTapps, Shelley Carter, Rockabillygal, Flequus, Poldi. MixedUpTease, Harley, JoAnn, FloridaCowgirl, Lash, Tuck, HoofsInMotion, Rattusratt, Notyo, HFF, Apps4Life  Apps4Wife. LTR, Cactus Rose, BarnBarb831, TheSugarLady, Theo, Spring Storm

#4 BelleoftheBall

BelleoftheBall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

He is a "big un" isn't he? I always show your Super posts to my hubby.....he wants him, I told him when we have a bigger property he can get one just like Super, except he has to be prepared to do the work....oh my, he still wants one!!! I can't bear to tell him that they are not all as special as Super!

#5 arena run

arena run

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

How old is your mule?  Is he the first mule you've trained?  

He moves out to trot, but doesn't get all the way to the edges of the pen... and he does "come in to you" awfully fast, getting up in your space in a way I would view as disrespectful if I were the one holding the camera. Kinda gives me the impression that his mind is already in the middle w/you and he's just marking time out on the trot circle, not really waiting for you to give him the "come here" signal, but simply diving in as soon as you are not actively telling him to stay out.  ??

His color and build remind me of a mule I had for a while named Highfly.  :)  And more than a bit of his attitude, too.  <lol>

Edited by arena run, 02 August 2012 - 11:56 AM.