#1 Alaskandraft

Alaskandraft

Let it snow!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...-003833082.html

We did it! and probably more on the way.. But in some areas where it melted we have dead grass :happy0203: . Upside..we don't have to feed the bugs as long this spring/summer...Hope you guys are enjoying them!:yahoo:

AD

b575c2b0-fc46-4324-b0e9-28cf032b9558_zps

Home of :

The horses/Deborah K Farcuer, Bonita Angelica, JJ Tuff Butt, Snows Miss Nooks, Pleasantly Pefect, Zephyr and Airee

The Dogs/ Indigo, CoCo, Max and Minnie   The Cats/ Tynee Kitty, Mockie, Powder & Spook  The Pigs/ KC and LAY C Masterpiece

#2 Wild Rose

Wild Rose

Horse Maid

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,330 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

All I can say is thank you, AD! You got all the snow, so it's an early spring for the rest of us down here! :happy0203:

As for the bugs, I'll take that, as I don't really think your bugs came down here. It's just our usual bugs. Our March was beautiful, but now April is back to basically normal, minus the snow. We have temps in the high 40's to mid 50's pretty much.

BOARD BUDDY CLUB MEMBER I have met 33 board buddies!
MEMBER OF OZLAND SURVIVORS
MEMBER OF THE TURD POSSE - MSTRBKBHRWNS

Rosie, aka Hankie Doc

http://www.allbreedp....com/hankie doc

PrettyRosie-1.jpgChiefforsiggy-1-1-2.jpgIMG_0194cropped-1.jpg
Rosie....................Chief...........................Jedi
Rosie_in_the_mist.jpg
Rosie in the Mist

R.I.P. Snow Chief, August 25, 1980 - April 16, 2009
You were the best trail horse ever.

Old dogs and children, and watermelon wine...

#3 Alaskandraft

Alaskandraft

Let it snow!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

I saw a tree moth today! Still no flocks of geese or ducks..the river is still froze closed..as are the lakes and ponds..We have had a few days in the 40's.. but cold in the 20's at night...

AD

Home of :

The horses/Deborah K Farcuer, Bonita Angelica, JJ Tuff Butt, Snows Miss Nooks, Pleasantly Pefect, Zephyr and Airee

The Dogs/ Indigo, CoCo, Max and Minnie   The Cats/ Tynee Kitty, Mockie, Powder & Spook  The Pigs/ KC and LAY C Masterpiece

#4 qhridinGA

qhridinGA

Strongly Worded Southerner

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,875 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

I will trade. I have had the worse case of sun poisoning I have ever had. It has been a week and now they are finally blistering... I have never had my legs swell from sunburn.
Pinky

One reason a dog is such a lovable creature is he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
Board Buddies I have met: CassienChey (my daughter), Loranbama, PokeysGirl, Racie Gracie, Acesgetngood, PineBarSissy, Painted Joy, Demon's Mom, DustyGirl (Char), Hastflicka, AnnWatersHC (USC Annabelle), HorseCity Admin, Draftiemama, Draftiepapa, HeartFeltFarm, LTR, QTime, Horseles, Tuper, Shelley and Andy Carter, upnoverfarm, The Geek, Pasogirlz, PaintedHorizon, mayday95, Tequilaskye, Cowgirlartist, Forever In Blue Jeans, SpottedTApps, Poldi, Flequus, Rockabilllygal, Spunker's Gal,TRB, Driftin Mom, Driftin Cowgirl and now Florida Cowgirl, MixedUpTease, HarleyNHS, JoAnn, Tuckaway, the original HoofsinMotion, Apps4Life, Ratts, Notyo, BBBlue, Lash, The Sugar Lady, Cactus Rose, Barnbarb , Theo, and now Abadan Arabians, Codysmom and SCspots.

#5 Alaskandraft

Alaskandraft

Let it snow!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}...Hope you get better..IT will probably happen to me this July in Missouri.. I'm so white I'm translucent. On the census count I put SEE THROUGH as my skin color...

AD

Home of :