• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 woubette

woubette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

His registered name will be Copy Fleet Max (barn named Ace). He is out of (the late) Copy Max x Ima Super Fleet (Mr. Norfleet daughter). He will be a year old on April 27th and is already 15 hands. He is a wonderful and sweet boy. I got him because I love the Mr. Norfleet line and they are all loving, gentle and great minded horses. I own this colt's aunt (another Mr. Norfleet daughter). I am so thrilled to have him. Please tell me what you think. These really aren't good confirmation pics but they are all I have for now. He is actually black but his winter coat (which he is FINALLY losing) was dull brown. The pics range from February of this year until now......

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 red neck cowgurl

red neck cowgurl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

They are not great conformation clips but he is young. He is quite handsome. Love those butt muscles for just a yearling. I have a mare out mr norfleet and classy norfleet. My mare ima classy sweetheart has a great mind, is a tank in the back end and is a doll. She is trained in western pleasure and dressage but her favorite thing to do is chasing cows. We have a foal watch going on if interested under sweetie.