#1 BeRandee

BeRandee

US Army Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts
    Current -Camp Hovey, S. Korea

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

Well, she arrived at her new foster home a few hours ago. The lady is very pleased with her. I tried calling her but she was outside getting to know Diesel. Everything is good so far. She sent me an e-mail just before they went on a walk. Diesel is settling in nicely and I think they are going to be fine together. I am SO happy that she is in a nice home. I met the lady the day I left for Korea and she is so nice. SHe has little doggy statues and pictures everywhere and pictures of her late Laborador Hunter whom she lost in December due to cancer. Diesel is deffinitely in a great home and I look forward to pictures in the mail and updates from Linda. Guardian Angels for Soldiers pet is such a great organisation. I am SO happy I was informed about them. =] :angel3:

*Brandee*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P. Riley boy...We will miss you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently stuck in South Korea, headed to Kentucky next

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Formerly, Sexy_Salty

#2 *BurgundyBlankets*

*BurgundyBlankets*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

Is the foster home going to adopt her? Or just rehab and adopt her out? How are her puppies?

#3 siseley

siseley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,562 posts
    at "Hot Rocks Ranch"

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

Almost thought we were talking about fuel.

I sure need to kvetch about that! :bang_head:
"The bronco jumped up as the cowboy came down...they met at the old saddlehorn! That's how the yodel was born! "Riders In The Sky".."Strawberry Roan"

#4 BeRandee

BeRandee

US Army Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts
    Current -Camp Hovey, S. Korea

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

The foster is going to take care of her while im in Korea. So about a year, then when I come back to the states I'll be able to pick her up and take her home wherever I'm stationed. Learned that she doesn't take too kindly to the kennel.... They are working on that, eating crates is not a good thing lol.

Anyways, she gets lots of attention and proper corrections. Long walks and visits an adult home and says hello to everyone. She loves it and I am so thankful.

*Brandee*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P. Riley boy...We will miss you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently stuck in South Korea, headed to Kentucky next

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Formerly, Sexy_Salty

#5 Indianshuffler

Indianshuffler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

So glad to see your post. God bless Linda for taking care of Diesel while you serve, and God bless you for serving your country. I want you to know that you are appreciated.
People who will tell you the brutal truth when needed are keepers