2. All participants must have at least 500 posts to their name.
3. You cannot be on the naughty list or be in bad terms with ANY exchange.
4. This is an Odds n Ends Exchange. You can send anything you would like, In a gift basket of some sort, however there is a 10 Minimum, NOT including shipping/handling. Package should be thoughtful and look like you put time into it and didn’t just pick it up at the dollar store last minute.
5. You must be signed up by April 1st , 2014
6. I will have names sent out to the recipients within’ 2 days, and items must be shipped out by April 20th. (However, feel free to ship as soon as you get your name.)
To Sign Up:
1. Send an email to me at email@example.com with your screen name in the subject, full name, mailing address, email address and phone number in the body. Also include if you cannot ship to someone out of the country.
2. You can also PM me on here with the same information; however my stall may get dirty fast and it will be easier to Email. (Just let me know if it is full)
3.. I will expect a reply after a name is received or within’ 3 days or I will assume you are no longer interested.
1. Items must be shipped out by April 20th.
2. All items shipped MUST contain a tracking number. There is no exception to this rule.
3. You must send me a PM or Email and advise when you have sent your item and include the tracking number.
4. Remember some items may be breakable - so package them accordingly. Would hate to see anything turn into a puzzle for someone.
1. Make sure you send me a PM or Email stating that you received your package.
2. Post on the official thread stating that you received it and share a picture if at all possible. Everyone would love to see what you got along with the person who sent it to you. A thank you is always nice and appreciated.
If someone signs up and fails to send a package out by the deadline date, goes past the deadline date, or fails to meet the minimum dollar limit, your name WILL BE ADDED to the dead beat list, and passed along to any and all future exchanges. Once on the dead beat list, you will remain there, and not be allowed to participate on any future exchanges, nor organize one. If you have been on a previous exchange and did not get your gift out to your recipient, or it was not received by your recipient, you’re probably on the dead beat list. You are responsible for tracking your gift to make sure it arrives at its intended destination.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.
Put a bit of information about yourself below! What you like or don't like! Hobbies..etc etc!
As far as names being a Secret? That is up to each individual! Element of surprise is good!