parelli4eva

Members
  • Content count

    1,964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

About parelli4eva

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Contact Methods

  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Location
    Santa Fe, Tennessee
  • Interests
    Horses, Parelli...that's 'bout it.
  1. makeup

    If I'm going anywhere (and I mean anywhere) I put on a minimum of: Concealer Eyeliner Mascara If I'm going somewhere that I'm going to see people that I know, I'll put on this (but not excessivly): Concealer Eyeshadow Eyeliner Mascara Lip Gloss If I'm going somewhere really dressy, like a formal or something, I'll put on a little bit more dramatic makeup...but I let my friend do it. She's amazing at makeup lol
  2. makeup

    If I'm going anywhere (and I mean anywhere) I put on a minimum of: Concealer Eyeliner Mascara If I'm going somewhere that I'm going to see people that I know, I'll put on this (but not excessivly): Concealer Eyeshadow Eyeliner Mascara Lip Gloss If I'm going somewhere really dressy, like a formal or something, I'll put on a little bit more dramatic makeup...but I let my friend do it. She's amazing at makeup lol
  3. Piccyachurs

    Sooo I don't know how many of these pics have already been posted, so I'll try and make it short...also, if they pics are obnoxiously huge, let me know, I'm sorry in advance. http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/l...ny/DSCF0821.jpg http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/l...lpapersones.jpg and just so you can laugh at me and my excessive amounts of dorkness: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/l...ny/DSCF0862.jpg enjoy. i missed you all by the way. **Edited to take off the enormous pictures...sorry. [ 10-04-2007, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: parelli4eva ]
  4. Piccyachurs

    Sooo I don't know how many of these pics have already been posted, so I'll try and make it short...also, if they pics are obnoxiously huge, let me know, I'm sorry in advance. http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/l...ny/DSCF0821.jpg http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/l...lpapersones.jpg and just so you can laugh at me and my excessive amounts of dorkness: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/l...ny/DSCF0862.jpg enjoy. i missed you all by the way. **Edited to take off the enormous pictures...sorry. [ 10-04-2007, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: parelli4eva ]
  5. im really upset :'(

    quote: Originally posted by CanadianGolden: quote:Originally posted by Bri_Star: quote:Originally posted by Twizzler: and by the way, I find it ridiculous that we can't type like we do on IM, because you don't like it? What the heck is that?!?!? If you haven't noticed alot of kids are on here and after typing on IM it's hard to switch to normal typing. So all I have to say is back off. why dont you type normally on IM? Curious. I mean, I find it easier to just speak normally...and people can understand me because I'm speaking in English, with lack of obsessive uses of z's and r's. Ditto...I use good grammar pretty much all the time on AIM. It's easier since I'm used to typing for school. I can't read half the stuff these kids write.
  6. im really upset :'(

    quote: Originally posted by CanadianGolden: quote:Originally posted by Bri_Star: quote:Originally posted by Twizzler: and by the way, I find it ridiculous that we can't type like we do on IM, because you don't like it? What the heck is that?!?!? If you haven't noticed alot of kids are on here and after typing on IM it's hard to switch to normal typing. So all I have to say is back off. why dont you type normally on IM? Curious. I mean, I find it easier to just speak normally...and people can understand me because I'm speaking in English, with lack of obsessive uses of z's and r's. Ditto...I use good grammar pretty much all the time on AIM. It's easier since I'm used to typing for school. I can't read half the stuff these kids write.
  7. *squeal* My horsey loves me!!

    quote: Originally posted by *It's*all*about*the*blues*: Thanks Alaina. You're right, it's awesome. I'm happy to know that he trusts me the way he does and that having people watching him doesn't mess that up. Yeah, playing with horses at Liberty is a big test of the horse/human relationship...I love playing at liberty with my horsie. I haven't tried doing it in front of people though, I always get tense when people watch me and that makes him trust me less. So you're doing natural horsemanship?
  8. *squeal* My horsey loves me!!

    quote: Originally posted by *It's*all*about*the*blues*: Thanks Alaina. You're right, it's awesome. I'm happy to know that he trusts me the way he does and that having people watching him doesn't mess that up. Yeah, playing with horses at Liberty is a big test of the horse/human relationship...I love playing at liberty with my horsie. I haven't tried doing it in front of people though, I always get tense when people watch me and that makes him trust me less. So you're doing natural horsemanship?
  9. I'm soo ready for homecoming.. who else? *pics*

    -flails- I'm totally stealing your dress
  10. I'm soo ready for homecoming.. who else? *pics*

    -flails- I'm totally stealing your dress
  11. im leaving

    quote: Originally posted by JumperCrazy: it's too bad you can't lighten up and take stuff like everyone else, but whatever, it's your choice. No kidding....
  12. im leaving

    quote: Originally posted by JumperCrazy: it's too bad you can't lighten up and take stuff like everyone else, but whatever, it's your choice. No kidding....
  13. *squeal* My horsey loves me!!

    Aww, yay! It's always great when you have good horse day. Congrats!
  14. *squeal* My horsey loves me!!

    Aww, yay! It's always great when you have good horse day. Congrats!
  15. Hey Sam...

    SAMMEH I luffoo