roxycowgirl12

Members
  • Content count

    2,631
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

About roxycowgirl12

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Contact Methods

  • AIM
    xxjumperxx67
  • Website URL
    http://www.yourbarn.com/CustomChrome
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Location
    Unknown Planet East of Pluto ^.^
  • Interests
    Horses, Boys, Music, Singing, Volleyball, Softball, and Basketball
  1. If you were a 90s baby...

    Whooo! I'm a 90's girl! And that last part was very touching.
  2. If you were a 90s baby...

    Whooo! I'm a 90's girl! And that last part was very touching.
  3. [Insert Topic Name Here]

    quote: Originally posted by -Daisy-: We should start a Look At Da Ponay! club! We shall! Anybody else wish to join us??? I'm putting that in muh siggy!
  4. [Insert Topic Name Here]

    quote: Originally posted by -Daisy-: We should start a Look At Da Ponay! club! We shall! Anybody else wish to join us??? I'm putting that in muh siggy!
  5. [Insert Topic Name Here]

    quote: Originally posted by Frosty Jet Baby: quote:Originally posted by bloodline: you're not the only one. i do that all the time. or.. if there are horses along the road, you will most certainly hear me scream, "PONAYS!" go us. i thought i was the only one who did that!!! i have found mah people!! lol but no, i havent seen that commercial...it sounds weird I thought I was alone on that one! Dude if I hear anything pertaining to a horse or see even a farm sign, you will most definitly hear me say "PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I have found my HC posse!
  6. [Insert Topic Name Here]

    quote: Originally posted by Frosty Jet Baby: quote:Originally posted by bloodline: you're not the only one. i do that all the time. or.. if there are horses along the road, you will most certainly hear me scream, "PONAYS!" go us. i thought i was the only one who did that!!! i have found mah people!! lol but no, i havent seen that commercial...it sounds weird I thought I was alone on that one! Dude if I hear anything pertaining to a horse or see even a farm sign, you will most definitly hear me say "PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I have found my HC posse!
  7. [Insert Topic Name Here]

    I just heard a commercial in the other room and there was ALOT of whinnying. But the commercial had nothing to do with ponies. I thought it was weird. Anyway, I just screamed "I HEAR PONAYS!!!!!!!!!!" can anybody tell me what that commercial was about? if you've seen it? therw were people takling...i know im random and vague but im also very curious [ 04-28-2007, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: roxycowgirl12 ]
  8. [Insert Topic Name Here]

    I just heard a commercial in the other room and there was ALOT of whinnying. But the commercial had nothing to do with ponies. I thought it was weird. Anyway, I just screamed "I HEAR PONAYS!!!!!!!!!!" can anybody tell me what that commercial was about? if you've seen it? therw were people takling...i know im random and vague but im also very curious [ 04-28-2007, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: roxycowgirl12 ]
  9. dumb question for western riders...

    I ride in a 16 1/2" english saddle and a 15" western saddle. If that helps any, which I doubt. Sorry!
  10. dumb question for western riders...

    I ride in a 16 1/2" english saddle and a 15" western saddle. If that helps any, which I doubt. Sorry!
  11. Oh Dear (guy related)

    my baby boy is hot huh? lol thanks Caroline I can't tell Logie you said he's hot though. He's got a big enough ego already! Everyone's tellin him he's so pretty and he's so awesome. Not to mention Gloria(the barn owner) is IN LOVE with his hot little self. He;s QUITE the lady's man out in the pasture too. [ 04-28-2007, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: roxycowgirl12 ]
  12. Oh Dear (guy related)

    my baby boy is hot huh? lol thanks Caroline I can't tell Logie you said he's hot though. He's got a big enough ego already! Everyone's tellin him he's so pretty and he's so awesome. Not to mention Gloria(the barn owner) is IN LOVE with his hot little self. He;s QUITE the lady's man out in the pasture too. [ 04-28-2007, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: roxycowgirl12 ]
  13. Oh Dear (guy related)

    quote: Originally posted by JumperCrazy: i'd date his butt! but seriously...wow. wht a nice, nice guy. lmao...i am so, so lacking in the guy area right now. he's JUST like me. It's insane. like, his parents are just like mine(they are devorced), he has an annoying step-dad and unappreciative step-mom, he likes to ride(well, dirt bikes but at least he's riding something lol), he has a great sense of humor, we say the same thing and the sme time like CONSTANTLY. I could go on forever. He's so sweet, in a tough guy kinda way. And he's a hot MotoX rider. Dude, did I honestly just say that about my best friend?! lmao But yes, he's a very nice, caring guy when he wants to be. otherwise, he's just like me. which is cool.
  14. Oh Dear (guy related)

    quote: Originally posted by JumperCrazy: i'd date his butt! but seriously...wow. wht a nice, nice guy. lmao...i am so, so lacking in the guy area right now. he's JUST like me. It's insane. like, his parents are just like mine(they are devorced), he has an annoying step-dad and unappreciative step-mom, he likes to ride(well, dirt bikes but at least he's riding something lol), he has a great sense of humor, we say the same thing and the sme time like CONSTANTLY. I could go on forever. He's so sweet, in a tough guy kinda way. And he's a hot MotoX rider. Dude, did I honestly just say that about my best friend?! lmao But yes, he's a very nice, caring guy when he wants to be. otherwise, he's just like me. which is cool.
  15. Oh Dear (guy related)

    OKay so there's this guy in my class. His name is James. I like him(more than a friend) but he's like my best guy friend. Well, yesterday, India told him that I like him. I will now show you the emails traded between me and him. He sent me this a couple weeks ago... James Major [dirtbikejumper@yahoo.com] wrote: r u ok r u sick or what i miss u And these are from yesterday... James Major [dirtbikejumper@yahoo.com] wrote: hi i kinda knew that but i wasnt sure i didnt have time to tell you sumin today so just im going to ask you not to tell any one cuz i dont want to hear about it at school just tell me if you r gunna gunna tell anyone yes or no email me back Madison Brown [xxjumperxx67@yahoo.com] wrote: dude. i have no reason to tell anyone, do i? besides, it's just a tiny crush...dont even worry about it. i sure dont. like i said, i have no motivation to tell anyone and i wont. promise. James Major [dirtbikejumper@yahoo.com] wrote: what it is is i kinda like you to i never told you cuz i stillwanted to be friends withyou email me back Madison Brown [xxjumperxx67@yahoo.com] wrote: whoaness. dude thats a cool word. sorry a.d.d today lol anyway, yeah wow. i still wanna be friends with you. i definitly dont wanna be not friends. if that makes any sense. i say we dont do anything. just be friends. email me back. James Major [dirtbikejumper@yahoo.com] wrote: that is just how guys are if they r friends with that person and they like them then they dont want to tell them cuz she may not like you so then we just say any thing because we dont want our hopes and dreams crushed Madison Brown [xxjumperxx67@yahoo.com] wrote: "hopes and dreams crushed". nice. lol and yeah, us girls are like that too...to a certain extent. what happened was i told megan(on accident) and she asked me why i liked you and india heard her and, honestly, i dont trust india with anything. so yeah. anyway, just friends sounds good. So yes, James and I are just going to be friends. Mainly becuz I wouldnt want to go out with ym best friend, not to mention he's a lot shorter than me. Anyway, I'm awaiting an email back.