Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'transportation'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Rules & Admin Topics
    • Forum Rules
    • Notes from Admin
  • Fun Stuff
    • Helpful Hints and Tips
    • New Member Forum
    • Horse Fun, Art and Photo Contests
    • Kids Only
    • General Chit-Chat
    • Role Playing Games
    • Open Debate Board
  • General Horse Talk
    • General Horse Talk
    • Training
    • Horse Health
    • Horse Hoof
    • The Braying Board
    • Conformation Critique
    • Trading Post
    • Breeding
    • Leatherworks
    • Disaster Info
  • The Disciplines
    • Barrel Racing
    • Barrel Racing Teens
    • Dressage
    • Driving
    • English
    • Eventing
    • Gaited Horses
    • Horse Showing
    • Hunter/Jumper/Eq
    • Saddle Seat
    • Trail Riding
    • Western
  • Archive
    • 2008 Cookbook Project

Found 1 result

  1. HELP! I'm moving back to my home state of Washington, I'm Currently living in New Mexico (for the last year). I have 2 registered horses that I brought down from Washington, and that I want to take back with me, coming down here I only needed the health tests, and their papers and proof of transferring owners. Nether of my horses are branded, and I am second owner on one of the horses, and the 3 or 4th on the older horse. Both were foaled and raised in WA, Both have original papers contracts, certificates of transfer ship. Ect. I tried going to the USDA sites and they just confused me... Can some one explain? Other info is that I don't brand/ don't have a branding thing.( I own goats.. but they all came with me from WA and a registered and tattooed. )