Sign in to follow this  
Spider-4000

Lets see those Dressage horses! :-)

I'm bored, so I've decided I'll make a post where you all can post pictures of your beautiful dressage horses! They can either be under saddle or not. That's all....post away! I wanna see those dressage horses!

[big Grin]

-Alicia

-

Slightly less pretty when you consider he was breaking out of the wrong lead and about to pick up the wrong lead, and that I'm sitting there like a lump, but gosh darn it he's so cute!

myhorse.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">

Thats my new Horse...Hidalgo...hes only 4 and been in one dressage show where he had a decent place...For now we arent jumping him because he's still growing and want his legs to fully develop before we get into any fenced...gorgeous animal.

Well, Technically he's not a dressage horse yet, he has been in the past, but well I don't know.....anyway here's my horse

Rolling aw Zephyr you dirty boy, time for ANOTHER bath *insane grin*: -

standing saddled : -

Trotting and cantering in pasture(bottom pic is my moms horse): -

Pretty Pony: -

BTW: I'm sort of new to the dressage board, so Hi I'm Arianna.

I LOVE all your horses! They are all so beautiful, lol!

MagillaCutty: Your horse is the cutest! I'm a sucker for horses with any white markings on their faces, lol dont ask [Razz]

CeCe: Your horse is stunning [shocked] what breed is he????

ZephyLovesTexasTrails: I adore the 3rd picture! Mid-roll and lovin' it [Wink]

BisQuickDoc: His expression in the first pic is priceless. Sooooo cute! [Jump]

Any more beautiful horse pictures? *still bored lol*

[Crazy]

-Alicia

CeCe, your horse is breathtaking!! [Eek!] My favorite color!!

OnceWasTag, that horse is an excellent look-alike to my Holstiner Max. It caught me by surprise! What breed?

LeadChange, I loooove Ty!! I've always wanted to do dressage on a Fresian. Possible trade.....? [big Grin]

Ikarus is a Dutch Warmblood, I believe...everyone thinks he's German. I'm actually not 100% positive, but I know he's not Holsteiner [Razz] Hanoverian or Dutch. I'll ask tomorrow.

Ok here are a few

Me and my mare Sophie, please don't mind me, I look like a out-of-shpae blob, but my horse looks ok.

Working trot

-

Canter

-

Me and the Andalusian I ride, Oscar. Sorry the pic isn't too good, my mom isn't the best photographer.

Canter

-

3dayeventer....GORGEOUS...i love him...all these horses are absolutely beautful..i was never really a fan of dressage because of the boring work that comes with starting out but i quickly learned that fundamentals always lead to the fun stuff [smile] And it really brings out the true beauty of Every equine [smile]

Beutiful horses every one! None of my horses are really 'dressage' horses, but I do some dressage on them...

Shuns...

-

Cricket...

-

-

Glen...

-

And my current horses, Orange...

-

And Feefs...

-

-