Sign in to follow this  
Spider-4000

Lets see those Dressage horses! :-)

Ok, this is Eclipse. He's an imported Hanoverian. These pics are TERRIBLE of me, cause I was goofing off, and I hadn't ever ridden him before....hmmmmmmmmmmmm... lol. Here goes:

-

-

-

-

-

quote:

Originally posted by :

[QB][/QB]

He'd be a huge guy if he was human! He's huge already! I feel tall on the Thoroughbred gelding I ride, and he's only 16.2!

ALLRIGHT, I hate my computer [Mad] , so I'm just going to put the link in to the photo blog that a friend set up for me - now you can see all the pictures, the good, bad and the ugly.

Andreas with PB

This is Andreas, a 10 year old, 18.2 hand Danish Warmblood. Pics were taken at a Paul Belasik clinic I was lucky enough to be given the chance to ride in last month.

If he were a man, I'd leave my husband and marry him [bat Eyelashes]

[ 08-16-2005, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: danishwmbld ]

I couldn't resist showing off my guy. He's a 12 yr old OTTB gelding. We aren't showing at the moment, but plan to start up next year. Here he's giving pony rides to my daughter. He's such a good...well, actually...great boy!

My friends western saddle is obviously too huge for her, but gives her a horn to hang on to. She keeps one hand on the horn and the other on the reins. Too cute.

-

When she rides, he plods along nice and slow for her. It's fantastic. She's turning into quite the horsecrazy little thing.

-

I think they make a cute pair. Of course, my hubby never takes pics of just me riding.

[ 08-17-2005, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: tymess1 ]

quote:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!BisQuickDoc Your chestnut horse looks exactly like the horse i really want to buy!!! Hes a OTTB too! ill show you a pic

oh wow, yeah that horse really looks like gatsby! [shocked][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by danishwmbld:

ALLRIGHT, I hate my computer
[Mad]
, so I'm just going to put the link in to the photo blog that a friend set up for me - now you can see all the pictures, the good, bad and the ugly.

This is Andreas, a 10 year old, 18.2 hand Danish Warmblood. Pics were taken at a Paul Belasik clinic I was lucky enough to be given the chance to ride in last month.

If he were a man, I'd leave my husband and marry him
[bat Eyelashes]

holy crap... [Eek!] ...18.2...lol...the tallest ive ever ridden was a 17.3h tb...and that was hard to get on...i can't imagine getting on him! im only 5'3 AND 3/4...i couldn't even get on the tb with a mounting block...haha...plus i have really really short legs... [Duh] stupid genetics! [surrender]

I posted Addie pics on here back in august but since then I got Paxton so I wanted to post pics of her.

Paxton- 16.2 appendix quarter mare, has evented through training in the past but needs some serious reschooling.

The world's tinest star:

-

The beast- 16.2 vs. 5'1

-

Admire the shiny-ness-est coat

-

It's times like these when I wish I had a tail

-

I'm moving dove to a dressage barn tomorrow, so I suppose we can consider her a soon to be dressage horse. My computer is weird so i wont post phots right now.

Miss Miache is a 19 yr old friesian...these pics are from her second week under saddle a month ago.

-

-

[ 10-09-2005, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Autunmsky ]

-

This is me and my 9 year old appx. QH gelding. We were at a schooling show about a month ago in this picture and won 1st place in the class!! We have moved since then and I finally get to start lessons again this week and will be showing him again next month! [Jump]

haven't posted in quite awhile, but I'll post anyway...

-

My old TB, Bernie, and I a few years ago-we were in a costume jumpers class.

-

My mom's horse, George, and I at his first show. He's a BS Paint, and the laziest horse I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on. [Roll Eyes]

-

And here's my baby, Dorian (he likes to play with his lead) hanging out at my parent's place.

-

Dorian with my mare, Eleanor--he was just a few hours old.