Sign in to follow this  
BisQuickDoc

Senior Pics with gatsby!!!! And professional gatsby pics!

ok so i'm ordering pics of this website but i cant decide my favorites so i want your opinions!

Ok so go to the link below and and click on the big camera, then click on the link that says heather then it asks you for the password. the password is cheese so type that in. then it will give you another page and it will say heather and Image--- so you can click on both those links and check out all the pics! Or you can check out my shopping cart and look at the pics i already chose. thanks guys!

but you had many more awesome ones, these we're just my favorites.

I would love to know how much something like that would cost. Would you mind pm'ing me the price if you feel comfortable?

Hi. Love the pics!

I like 000008 where he looks like he's hugging you, and the B&W where he looks like he's trying to eat your shirt (can't remember the number), 000144 and 000146 are good of you alone--very natural looking, 000281 of him alone, and 000332 is good too.

Good luck picking out pics. It's hard! When I got married, I couldn't decide and ended up spending $500 +/- and don't have hardly any hanging in my house. Go figure! When my daughter gets her pics taken at Penney's we always have a coupon for a package of one pose. Like I can choose just one pose!

I tried to pick some out of all the pics, but sometimes that is hard to do. You have GREAT pics of you, your horse and both you and your horse. My picks are 3,10,48,90,114,115,116,132,145,153,162,196, and 291. My favorite is 3.

Have a GREAT week.

IMO (and my hubby's opinion), number 13 is the most flattering picture of you. It shows off your pretty face. I think it is the most appropriate for the occasion. When you are old and gray and you look back at your senior pic, I think you'll like seeing that one.

You have some great pictures in there. I especially liked one of the headshots of Gatsby (I don't remember the number. I'm sure you know which one I mean). Some of the shots just didn't work but there are a few that are very, very good. That's how it goes with photography. You got to take 100 pics to get one special one.

P.S. LOL!!! Please don't pick one of yourself rolling in the hay. You don't want to be remembered as the gal who was rolling in the hay for her senior pic.

[ 09-05-2005, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Remmie ]

quote:

P.S. LOL!!! Please don't pick one of yourself rolling in the hay. You don't want to be remembered as the gal who was rolling in the hay for her senior pic.

[ROTFL][ROTFL][ROTFL]

haha, omg thats was so funny, i'm crying, lol [ROTFL]

They all came out really good!

My favorites:

(sorry, Im not typing all those 0's)

13 (although I wish his ear wasn't cut out! lol)

19 (a really nice shot, not sure if you'd want it for your senior pic though, because it's only half your face!)

41 (you both look really nice. well, you do in all of them, lol)

okay, I'm not going to look at any more because the list will get longer and longer, lol. Sorry I listed like, a million.

I love 3! Gatsby's such a goofball! 24 would be great except, well, Gatsby's being a goofball! [Razz] But in picture 114, could be BE any more beautiful??? That is a gorgeous picture! Also love 120, but it looks like he's saying something! I wish I had taken my senior pictures with my horse. Thanks for sharing, and let us know which one you decied on for the yearbook!

BQD, first off, VERY NICE pics!!! I agree with Remmie (and her husband) that #13 is the most flattering and shows off your very pretty face. That is my favorite of you and would be my selection for your senior photo.

On a cuteness factor, #23 takes the blue ribbon. That one you have to have just for you and Gats. That shows that kind of bond that the two of you have, but isn't really *right* for a senior photo. That one needs to be framed and put on your bedside table.

DEFINITELY avoid the "rolling in the hay" shots for the year book. You would live to regret that at your 10 year high school reunion. In fact, make sure your mother doesn't secretly order any to blackmail you later on down the road. [big Grin]

As for the Gatsby photos - head shot #120 is the most elegant - WOW! does that ever show off his perfectly chiseled TB head - action shot #162 is the best of the action shots - moving shots, these are harder, you are going to end up with TONS AND TONS of at liberty trotting and cantering shots of Gatsby over the years you own him, so be VERY PICKY about what you pay for here. I liked #226 - his ears are up, his stride is extended out and suspended, and slightly uphill - the camera caught him at precisely the right moment, very nice picture.

So my final choices: 13, 23, 120, 162, 226

Now I wish I had the money to do a professional photo shoot with Raz!!

~Shelly~

lol thanks! [Huggy]

i'm so lucky, cuz my trainers husband did all this for me and hes only charging me for the photos i want, so all i have to do is buy the photos! he took alot of pictures too.

omg i'll never forget the rolling in the hay one [Duh][Razz]