Sign in to follow this  
Foxtrotter14

Your Dressage horses *Post your pictures*

-

This is at our 2nd show ever, about two months ago. We won 1st place in Intro A. We have another show coming up on the 13th of Nov. [Jump][Jump]

Here's mine, well soon to be:

-

-

ETA: His name is Ice, gah, I can't believe I forgot to mention his name. [Roll Eyes]

[ 11-03-2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: LaurentheGreat'sMax ]

Alright so i think i mess something up but i'm not sure how to reply now someone sent me a private message & i'm sorry could't figure out how to send another message..lol i'm from St.Clair MI and in those pics. i was showing at a farm called justemer eq. centre..thank you

Hello, I've been gone for a while, most of you have seen these a few have not.

The pics on the gray where during my incredibly long no lesson period (around 6-9 months ago), and when I was unaware that I was rolling my shoulders forward. We now don't have that problem, I've also shortned my reins quite a bit.

Ok so now my pics...

Sophie My 15 y/o OTTB.

-

-

Ok now, this is not my horse, but I ride him every week. His name is Escondite, we call him Oscar, and he is a 5 y/o Andalusian. We're polishing his canter and will start walk piroetts and half pass within the next months.

-

-

I need to get my "photographer" to join me again so you guys can see better pics.

[ 11-06-2005, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: OTTBLover ]

Everyone's horses are beautiful! [Not Worthy] I'll be looking for alot of you at the next Grand Prix [Wink]

I'll add pics on Sunday! If all goes well, someone should be at the event! Jan will look so flashy on Saturday, thanks to BisQuickDoc [big Grin]

[smiley Wavey]

Edited because I can't spell User names for anything.. [Razz]

[ 11-07-2005, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Jockey_Heart ]

heres me dressage horse. We have not been able to show at all(hardly any shows up here), but we are hoping to do some low level eventing this summer. I can ride dressage tests there.

-

-

Ok, So I had to add, my new guy, Laugh A Little, (no barn name yet, possibly- Miles). He is just a 4 yr old, and we have a Looooooooong waaaaaaaaaaay to go, but we will make it. Right now I am taking lessons on my trainers horse. Here are a few pics.

-

Hanging out with Magnum

-

Getting ready for a ride.

Hopefully I will have some riding pics soon, just need to find a "sucker" sho wants to stand around and take the photos [Wink]

hey everyone this is moony

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/bug...elandMoony6.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/bug...on/P1100022.jpg

this is namib he is not my horse. his owner is in the airforce and is based in England right now so ride him.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/bug...on/P1100005.jpg

i hope these work if not let me know i have only posted pics once and it has been awhile.

Some days I wonder if my horse is more suited to rodeo and speed events than dressage [Crazy]

-

-

-

But then he comes out and pulls these:

-

-

-

And I begin to bang my head against the wall as he starts to move like a 4th level horse after my camera's batteries die, and continue to bang my head against the wall because I'm not a good enough rider to get that movement out of him under saddle [Razz]

Here's Ocean.. My 9 year old Holsteiner mare. I'm not quite sure if I want to do jumpers, dressage or both with her! lol

-

-

And Tori~~ My future grand prix dressage horse [Wink]

-

-

Here's Gimli. We are showing Intro, schooling Training level

hmm need to work on the square halt...

-

I don't have good pictures of his trot in the dressage test, so this will have to do!

WEEEEE!

-