Sign in to follow this  
Tuckaway

DRESSAGE influences everyone

ROTFLMAO!!!!! [ROTFL] Thst was soo great, it even made my dad laugh! It's so true too, who of us doesn't dream of being a world class dressage horse?! [big Grin]

In my humble opinion (not that I am much of a dressage judge) I would have to say that I felt the black "horse" with the high grey stockings was tossing it's head a bit at the beginning. He was also a bit out of control. And I am sure that having 3 of them in the arena at the same time would have disqualified them.

[ROTFL]

That was hysterical!!!! Although, I will admit, I am one to practice patterns w/o my horse, whether it's in showmanship or equitation(my horse is working up to dressage-he is still learning the basic cues)

I practice all of my patterns that way too, in fact, I give my firend piggy back rides and we do dressage, it is so much fun! And doing the passage this way is a great workout. Although I must say, I am having problems with my canter pirouettes. Does anybody have any tips on this?...

lol! That's great! I should get AutumnoOoColors to bring her camera. So you can see us being total FREAKS doing freestyle without horses. Honestly, we have no life [Wink] I even made a ring for Dressage! xD

-

I too have found myself doing dressage throughout our house...my canter pirouettes have become quite good, but I am having a bit of trouble transitioning from the passage to the extended trot. any suggestions?lol [Wink]