Sign in to follow this  
xcjumper_tm3

Yah! great news!**now with pictures**

WELL good news!! we tryed a horse today(not one that i though we were looking at) but he is a 15.3H 10 yo appy gelding.

he has being eventing Training for the past year and a 1/2 and is moving up to prelim in a few weeks.

we went today a tried him worked in the ring some and then went out xc it was in the late PM so there were o 15 horses turned out in the xc field and we were jumping over training level fences weaving in and out of horses. he was SO relaxed and ho hum. i have known him since he was 5 and he is with a trainer that i no very well.

we are showing to video to my trainer tomorro and then we are buying him!!!!!!

pictures coming!!!

[ 07-04-2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: xcjumper_tm3 ]

That sounds awesome! [Angel] It feels great to find "the One" after horse searching

I like the fact that you were able to find a good mix between temperament and athleticism. Appaloosa's make AWESOME horses.

Congratulations! Have fun with him! [Yay][Yay]

Nice horse. You look like you were having a blast riding him. So your going with this one, instead of the one you were looking at yesterday?

Okay, THAT IS A MATCH! LOOK AT YOUR SMILE ON YOUR FACE IN THE XC!!! THAT IS A TELL-TELL SIGN THAT THIS HORSE IS THE ONE!!!!

LOOKING AT THOSE PICTURES SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE.... YOU JUST LOOK LIKE YOU WERE BORN FOR THIS HORSE.....

I like appy's too. They seem to be a tougher breed than most. We have two appys, and they have been our healthiest horses!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TAYLOR!!!!!!! [Huggy][Yay][Angel][smiley Wavey][Jump]

I'd like to add that you look most comfortable on this Appy in comparing to your other pictures of Joe and the Grey.

[ 07-05-2006, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Sylves ]

I just finished looking at all the pictures.

You will have such a fun time on that horse! I'm just bubbling with excitement! I'm glad that you've found this horse. That gray was....nice, but not quite it...

I have been reading your posts, but never had a chance to reply. I am so glad you have found your match. I love Appys ( like most people) and this boy looks extremely handsome. His calmness is an extra plus, I can't think of any horse in our barn that would stay focus on the jumps when others are turned out around him/her. He looks like he will be great in dressage as well. It is always good to buy a horse from a trainer/owner you know and trust. Well, short story long, good luck and have fun.

Congrats, xcjumper. He's awfully cute, and he has spots too... [Wink] I say that only because almost all the Appys in our barn are solids, with maybe a couple of spots on the nose.

Good luck with him...and I agree that you really look like you're having a ball!

[big Grin]

Thanks everyone! yah i really like him!!!

my trainer's wife(dressage rider) rode him on the flat yesterday and loved him and then someone else jumped him! they loved him and we are vetting him this week!!!