Sign in to follow this  
tarafreespirit

pics of us on a trail ride with his new saddle

I just wanted to say happy new year!

----

this is a pic of my b-friend...he's not a horsey person per say( but he spoils my guy with treats! hehe!) he just got on for 2 sec.. for a pic! -

Cute horse. I hope you enjoy your new saddle! They are great, eh? I got one last summer and just love it.

I love the second pic - he looks so happy & eager to go! Nice looking horse. You have some beautiful country to ride in, but looks cold to this desert rat! LOL!

quote:

Originally posted by tarafreespirit:

He's was 14.5 awile ago but i think he grew!
[big Grin]
do u have a pic of ur horse? yea its alittle cold! lol... he loves trail riding!

Lol! Aww man I envy you, 14.2? I have a horse that is that and I'm growing out of him and looking for a new one... and I'm about half your age [Razz]

Oh, BTW, you look great on him! Very cute!

yea! i measured him when he was almost 3..he was 14.5... he's 4yrs old almost 5 yrs ( in june he will be 5yrs )now and i know he grew! my b-f if 5foot 8 inches and he doesnt look too big on him! LOL ill have to get the measuring tape out again! he looks about 15 hands!

quote:

Originally posted by tarafreespirit:

yea! i measured him when he was almost 3..he was 14.5... he's 4yrs old almost 5 yrs ( in june he will be 5yrs )now and i know he grew! my b-f if 5foot 8 inches and he doesnt look too big on him! LOL ill have to get the measuring tape out again! he looks about 15 hands!

Do you mean 15.2? There is no such thing as 14.5

sorry about the type 0 ! he was 14.3 at 2and a half almost 3yrs.... he defenatly grew since then....id say 15 hands or a little bigger now..im curious now...im gonna measure him tommarow! [Wink]

Yes i know there is no such thing as 14.5hh it was a type-o! i ment to type 14.3hh and accidently hit the 5 button! sorry it happens!i explaned that it was a type-o in my above post! [big Grin]

Tara this is the only picture I currently have of my Arabian that looks so much like yours (at least I think so!)...and it is with his previous owner. I love him to death. He's done practically everything. We trail ride a bunch, he has shown hunter and will jump ANYTHING you point him at even if it looks unjumpable (like a picnic table or huge log in the woods), he also has done a bit of dressage although not much, and lots of western gaming. He's a cool horse!

-

pretty horse looks like you all have lots of riding room there you all look good together i dont ride english but i have wanted to try it my 3 horses are all western. anyways happy new years and again very pretty horse.