Sign in to follow this  
czarsmom

What do You Think??

Here are some pictures of the mare I am looking at as my new prospective "partner". She is the seven year old lipizzaner/saddlebred cross that I mentioned in an earlier post. She is still very green but has a wonderfully willing attitude and seems to pick up on what I am asking her very quickly and tries hard to please. I wasn't going to post any pictures until I was sure the deal had gone through (waiting for pre-purchase exam), but I couldn't resist showing a glimpse. Please say a prayer that her exam comes out clean. I really like her temperment and she moves like a dream. With some work she could be fabulous!

-

-

-

[ 01-01-2008, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: czarsmom ]

Ooh, I like her a lot! She looks a lot better to me than a lot of the other common ASB crosses.

I'm really pulling for you! I'll be waiting for an update.

Oooh now I see her! Yep, I can definitely see both halves of her breeding, and she really exemplifies the good in both! She's a fantastic find - good luck with her!

i think that you should send her my way LOL she looks great, cant wait to see more. hope the exam is clean and im sure you will tell us as soon as you know [big Grin]

Thanks folks. The ppe is set for Jan 8 weather permitting. The vet is supposed to be using her digital x-ray equipment that day, so if all goes well we will know immediately and the owner will deliver her to me that evening. I will be holding my breath until then.