Sign in to follow this  
pnyxprss

What kind of helmet do you show in?

Well,

I ordered my new helmet it'll be her Wed. so I'll let you know what I think about it..lol

I ordered the Troxel Grand Prix...heard good things about it.

I would reccomend going to your local tack shop and trying on velvet helmets. You want something lightweight yet safe...and above all extremely comfortable:-)

Nikki

[ 01-21-2008, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: NikkiS ]

quote:

Originally posted by NikkiS:

Well,

I ordered my new helmet it'll be her Wed. so I'll let you know what I think about it..lol

I ordered the Troxel Grand Prix...heard good things about it.

I would reccomend going to your local tack shop and trying on velvet helmets. You want something lightweight yet safe...and above all extremely comfortable:-)

Nikki

Yup I've got the grand prix gold and I love it.

I have the IRH Pro Rider. I personally don't like it. It's hot, has not ventilation, and doesn't really fit my oval head amazing.

I just bought it in a pich though b/c I needed an inexpensive show helmet. I think I might be getting the IRH XR9 this show season. I still ahve to go try things on though.

I show in a Charles Owen Gr8 in the black/charcoal colours.

It amuses me thoroughly, because my dressage jacket is (clearly) black and my hunter jacket is charcoal. Matchy-matchy!

And yet, I wonder why I'm broke all the time [Razz]

I show in a Troxel Black Velvet Show Helmet. I never thought about if I like it or don't. I just put it on and forget about it!! [big Grin]

I dont show (yet) but I have the troxel grand prix as well and I love it. Its light and durable, and it looks a little more refined than some of the others I have seen. I need all I can get to make my head look smaller...