Tuffy2712

Indiana Trail Chat

I was up at Salamonie yesterday and the horse and deer flies were AWFUL! The trails were good though! Was really proud of my gelding for letting me kill the flies instead freaking out and bucking me off! Side note....has anyone ever noticed that their signs for the horse trails say bridal instead of bridle.....it made me laugh!

Man, we r slacking here! Myself included!! I for one vow to spend more in the saddle and talk about my adventures here!! So, I guess thats my early New Years Resultion!

Well, I've been trail riding already more this year then last!! And it's all cuz of my new trail horse!!

She's 8 yrs. old, seal bay/brown, 14.0 hh and she's 1/2 gaited with something! This is my first gaited horse, even of she's only half gaited! My vet said "maybe Rocky Mtn or Foxtrotter?!"

I really don't care cuz we have bonded more than any other horse I've owned and I've owned alot!!

Went camping over the weekend the weather was a hot one but had fun. But the deer flies were awful. I'm hoping to go up to Salamonie in couple of weeks I not have been up there in years. Hope everyone great holiday.